PDA

View Full Version : Thank You GREE. Revenge is a Dish best served Cold !!

Vegaman
03-23-2014, 01:44 AM
This new change is brilliant. This morning is the second i've woken up without my Base being destroyed. My AC's Rigs etc all sitting pretty. My huge iph and high level are now rewarded.

The players who raided me everyday in my timeline are now on the other side of the fence. I have raided one culprit who told me it was part of the game so many times between fighting in wars this weekend he is now whinging on my wall to stop. LoL. No Way. ,!

I used my 20 million valour and massive cash to add 75 million to my stats. Lol. I love it.

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 02:46 AM
Am I in your revenge list???.....moo :D

I C STUFF
03-23-2014, 03:45 AM
This new change is brilliant. This morning is the second i've woken up without my Base being destroyed. My AC's Rigs etc all sitting pretty. My huge iph and high level are now rewarded.

The players who raided me everyday in my timeline are now on the other side of the fence. I have raided one culprit who told me it was part of the game so many times between fighting in wars this weekend he is now whinging on my wall to stop. LoL. No Way. ,!

I used my 20 million valour and massive cash to add 75 million to my stats. Lol. I love it.

You do KNOW this is all make believe right?

SMDH....

Alex, I'd like to buy all of the vowels.
I'm trying to get a clue. LOL

bradleyk
03-23-2014, 04:23 AM

Why bother making this statement?
We all have different forms of entertainment used to relax or blow off steam. Pretty much ALL games are make believe. The majority of stuff on TV is make believe (including some reality shows)... but a lot of people still watch it.

Continue to enjoy the game while you can, Vegaman!

I C STUFF
03-23-2014, 04:52 AM
Why bother making this statement?
We all have different forms of entertainment used to relax or blow off steam. Pretty much ALL games are make believe. The majority of stuff on TV is make believe (including some reality shows)... but a lot of people still watch it.

Continue to enjoy the game while you can, Vegaman!

It wasn't a declarative sentence.
I used a question mark, hence, it was an interrogative sentence.
I was simply asking the "Vman" a question.
But, thanks for your response.

Vegaman
03-23-2014, 05:19 AM

SMDH....

What its not for Real?. Oh that changes everything...... Lol

Jack07
03-23-2014, 05:32 AM
From underdog to tyrant.... in an instant

Its good to be the king ;)

Evil Mastermind
03-23-2014, 10:52 AM

SMDH....

Says the GENERALly INSANE that took so much pride once upon a time, as one of the invincible PUNishers in this make believe game.

BTW...congrats on your new found fun in the game, Vega.

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

What?
03-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Don't be too hard on the people who spent a small fortune two years ago buying 950 gold units with 200 attack. At $60 dollars a pop these units were the bees knees. These players spent over $10,000 dollars, and some even more! Players spent thousands to achieve massive stats in the 200,000 range. Just last week players bought vaults and vaults to complete a LTQ for a single unit. Revenge is nice now, but in a few months when everyone fills up on these new units it will all come down to who has the best boosts and the people you are getting "revenge on", probably have better boosts than you and will eventually catch up. There are only so many units you can bring to battle. I did the math and currently with my boosts in about two months my attack will be maxed out at 187,000,000. There are players now with 5x that already.

Delta Strike
03-23-2014, 12:53 PM
how do I post onto the fourm i know you have to post on so many posts I have on my 11th post still wont let me