PDA

View Full Version : Game is almost unplayable on an Ipod Touch

Clarke
03-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Does anyone else try to play KA using a Ipod Touch. I do but the game crashes almost every time I have to go back to the server and it takes almost 2 minutes to get back on the server. I have complained multiple times to the Gree help and usually just get a canned response. I have deleted and reloaded the game several times, ensured nothing else is running on the Ipod. My connection is good since it is also used to play the game on a Ipad.

Totalwar
03-22-2014, 06:42 PM
Mine fine but is latest version of iPod touch.

vromos
03-22-2014, 06:59 PM
I got an ipod touch 4 and it was so bad I stopped playing. So freaking slow as you said. I also tried it on my old 3GS and it was even worse!

Playing on my ipad 2 and my iPhone 5 is great tho.

Sirius
03-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Hey guys,

Send in a support request with everything your experiencing and all your info. I'd also suggest you make sure everything is up to date and depending on your device make sure you close all those other apps that tend to run in the background to free up that mem.

vromos
03-23-2014, 06:14 AM
I just recently asked for a transfer to a new device because of slowness.

My Ipod touch 4G has only KA in it and it's on the latest IOS 6.1.5
The issue for the ipod touch is that I open KA, wait about 2 minutes and it crashes. I open it again and wait another 2 minutes to play and going to a map takes about 1 minute. Sometimes I can play without an issue, sometimes it crashes. I'd say one out of two times I can do what I want.

The thing is, I finish playing, close the device and wait an hour to refill my energy in war. I reopen KA and wait my normal 2 minutes to crash again, so each time I want to play I got to open up KA 2 times.
So I end up really doing something after 5 minutes. Frustrating!

Manny
03-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Works good for me

Rocco69
03-24-2014, 07:38 PM
My same exact experience with the ipod 4 - always plan to open game twice to play - worse during raid boss when multiple screens pop up (guaranteed crash) - ipod touch 3 actually more stable than the 4

fernandoefens
03-25-2014, 05:24 PM
I have an iPod 4th gen.
I have the same problem. Too slow, and crashes almost every time I open it.

Kingdom Age: Not playable
Modern War: OK
Crime City: OK
Legends at War: very, very, slow, but playable because it doesn't crash

Hydromage
03-30-2014, 01:59 AM
I have two iPod touch accounts both are awful and unplayable. Gree please remember that not everyone can afford new devices just to keep playing your games.

jantestowy
03-30-2014, 02:36 AM
Same here. iPod Touch 4th gen, newest iOS 6 available, Kingdom Age only running app. Game keeps crashing when loading maps or after invading/hitting other players

Anonymouse
03-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Same here for iPod touch 4. Clearing its loaded apps seems to help, as does rebooting, but neither of those completely eliminates the problem.

No problems on iPad 2.

JamieF
03-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Same here with 3GS. Starting up takes around two minutes, crashes while startting up, closing daily scratcher, collect money, going to map, trying to help with guild quests: crash crash crash.

And yes, up to date, only app running, restarted and reinstalled. I am done with KA on my 3GS.

collage
03-31-2014, 05:05 AM
Same here with 3GS. Starting up takes around two minutes, crashes while startting up, closing daily scratcher, collect money, going to map, trying to help with guild quests: crash crash crash.

And yes, up to date, only app running, restarted and reinstalled. I am done with KA on my 3GS.

Time to move on to a new phone. I did and no problems since.

hacim
03-31-2014, 06:46 PM
Time to move on to a new phone. I did and no problems since.

If you want to get us some new devices go right ahead, but we are not going to get new devices just for kingdom age

Max Power
04-01-2014, 10:46 AM
All my gree games suffer on my ipod touch 4. All are fine on my iPhone 4s, although KA pauses a lot. All work like a dream on my iPad retina.

KA seems to have the quirkiest server of them all.