PDA

View Full Version : Eliminate Walls

reesiepuff
03-22-2014, 05:56 PM
Due to the vastly decreased concrete drop rate and the shortage in most faction's banks I have rarely seen walls over level 7 this war. A large percentage have no walls, my faction included most of the time. Im fairly certain the drop rate is how it is to attempt to eliminate the effectiveness of the streak teams but that wont work at all.

Concrete should be taken out of the game and no walls will be used in war. Make the units for finishing at a certain rank better (for top 50 and down). Make those units much better than streak units and we will have better wars all around

But my main point is walls are becoming obsolete

iamnasty
03-22-2014, 06:01 PM
STOP WHINING !!!......moo :D

reesiepuff
03-22-2014, 06:05 PM
STOP WHINING !!!......moo :D

I'm not whining at all

KillerDriller
03-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Due to the vastly decreased concrete drop rate and the shortage in most faction's banks I have rarely seen walls over level 7 this war. A large percentage have no walls, my faction included most of the time. Im fairly certain the drop rate is how it is to attempt to eliminate the effectiveness of the streak teams but that wont work at all.

Concrete should be taken out of the game and no walls will be used in war. Make the units for finishing at a certain rank better (for top 50 and down). Make those units much better than streak units and we will have better wars all around

Our faction has more than 1000 concrete. They drop all the time when attacking and raiding. Using ios.

DFI
03-22-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm on iOS and would say the drop rate is about every 10-15 attacks. Did not quite understand the OP's link to streak teams, but they do serve some purpose. For less active or non gold spending factions, taking down a wall takes 5-10 minutes. I've seen some wars where our lv15 never goes down, not due to the other's strategy but they don't have enough people on. If this comment is specific to top 10, I'd agree bc it is a matter of time before it gets taken down and teams pound each other.

I am a cow!
03-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Lol top 10... Wall down in 10sec wtf is the point... We have lvl 10 the whole way gthrough 15s take wYyy took much concrete

I C STUFF
03-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Lol top 10... Wall down in 10sec wtf is the point... We have lvl 10 the whole way gthrough 15s take wYyy took much concrete

Face it, someone or something benefits from the use of walls.
You can choose to take the wall down, or let it be.

HGF69
03-23-2014, 12:08 AM
If it involves gold refills and gree revenue it'll stay

Jack07
03-23-2014, 05:43 AM
Sure, walls are obsolete and useless for high ranking factions -its more of a nuisance at best- but for us little guys they still serve a purpose and help to push wins by taking away hits off our backs...

Unfortunately, with the current drop rate we will be fighting next war with pants down , protected by bar of soap .

bam bam.
03-23-2014, 05:57 AM
Walls play a small part. Your choice to use or not use them. They factor in for streaks and if your battling on the cusp of another tier and you are fighting for say a top 1000 finish and your not sure if you are gonna make it (it may be the difference of keeping a similar faction out of that spot if the match up system is working as it should).

I like that its a strategy choice, all be it a negligible one. Dont remove strategy choices, add to them. Id prefer wall purchases to be easier for faction leaders rather than a million clicks to buy high level walls.

Agreed, concrete drop rates are too low.

My faction rarely uses them, instead we spend the cash on bonuses. we usually sit around top 750, so far this weekend we are just outside top 250 and no one is even talking about walls haha.

Thief
03-23-2014, 07:20 AM
Our faction has more than 1000 concrete. They drop all the time when attacking and raiding. Using ios.

They don't Drop from Raids just so you know.

OP at the end of the day if you don't use Concrete than don't worry about it. Let it be...use walls or don't.

VFF-ASSASSIN
03-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Walls serve their purpose. Simple obstacle to knock out before getting the good points. It's part of war. Take out the defense then go for gold! Keep walls, find better team members to contribute more towards your war efforts. Success hinges on good leadership. If you don't have materials to compete, coach your team on how to get it. Or do without. Not everyone can win.

I Am Legend
03-23-2014, 09:17 PM
LOL my faction has 16k+ concrete in vault. So campers stop crying and learn to attack people.

Jamss
03-23-2014, 09:21 PM

I think every one has there own choice keep walls

giorgio
03-23-2014, 10:06 PM

About the concrete blocks wall beeing obsolete I have been hearing that since I started laying blocks in 1977 in the oil sands of Alberta.I am still laying concrete blocks in firewalls between townhouses and commercial plazas.The beautiful picture of a concrete block in the faction vault denotes strenght and durability just like this good game.Building a fortification with blocks donated by your past present and future teammates is the chain that binds this game together. Join faction Italia1234

Twist of Cain
03-24-2014, 03:41 AM
About the concrete blocks wall beeing obsolete I have been hearing that since I started laying blocks in 1977 in the oil sands of Alberta.I am still laying concrete blocks in firewalls between townhouses and commercial plazas.The beautiful picture of a concrete block in the faction vault denotes strenght and durability just like this good game.Building a fortification with blocks donated by your past present and future teammates is the chain that binds this game together. Join faction Italia1234

Hey....I actually like this post :)