PDA

View Full Version : wrong rebel thug ltq prize

eNtroX
03-22-2014, 12:40 PM
I just finished aboves ltq but I didn't receive the 5% armor def mod like announced in ltq thread by a&f but a 5% melee att mod.... i just did this rebel thug ltq because of this def mod... u can't write iPhone on the package but deliver a Nokia mobile phone...

Jeremy Kyle
03-22-2014, 12:42 PM
more mis advertising to poach gold, same as the raid boss prizes

Sandukan
03-22-2014, 01:07 PM
I don't think it's intentional.
Either the info was given incorrectly to CE or she delivered it incorrectly.

The fix will be worse than the initial injury.

Assault and Flattery
03-22-2014, 01:52 PM
Hmm yeah, my info says def, I will see where the wires got crossed.

Jeremy Kyle
03-22-2014, 03:45 PM

What about the raid boss? You put prizes at double the def they really are

Assault and Flattery
03-22-2014, 04:15 PM
I'll talk to the people I get the info from.

H8er-aid
03-22-2014, 05:41 PM
I'll talk to the people I get the info from.

Great idea

eNtroX
03-22-2014, 08:09 PM
appreciate for your effort a&f.

Please dont let me waste a vault of gold for a standart att melee mod.

I want this def mod, thats why my whole syndicate did this rebel thug ltq in sync with SLTQ, to get a rare DEF and a good ATT mod..

Benjibbks5
03-23-2014, 04:16 AM
Finish Rebel Thug and got the prize. By how much my atk and def goes up, I'll say the mod is atk and not def.

The Toe
03-23-2014, 04:54 AM
I did it for the Def mod too, and it was NOT cheap! I'd really like to have this one fixed and not forgotten about PLEASE!

Go4Seven
03-23-2014, 10:13 AM
Yep, I had asked about this specifically on the LTQ thread. I purposefully didn't complete the LTQ because I couldn't tell what I was buying.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?86393-Urban-Combat-LTQ-SLTQ/page5

Not only was the Silent Cells LTQ a 10% defense mod instead of attack, it was a 10% melee defense for a gun weapon. Hard to know what to believe.

eNtroX
03-23-2014, 08:32 PM
GREE closed my ticket, i doubt they even read my original email..

Your request (#Crime City Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Adams, Mar 23 00:09:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

As per our record I could see that you have completed the goals Urban Combat: Rebel Thugs (20/20) and have received all the rewards for that and is available in your inventory.

The rewards are

Rebel Protective Armor
Rebel Blaster
Rebel Anthrax Grenade
Rebel Missile Launcher
Rebel Anti Tank Mine
Rebel Armored Car
Rebel Surplus Helmet
Rebel ARPS Sniper Rifle
Rebel Ballistic Helmet
Rebel Biologic Grenade
Rebel Flak Vest
Rebel Combat Helmet
Rebel Ballistic Knife
Rebel BioHazard Suit
Rebel High Speed Crossbow
Rebel Gas Grenade
Reel Surplus Grenade
Rebel SandCat
Rebel Shock Grenade
Rebel Combat Gear

Kindly revert to us if you have further issues or if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Kevin Adams
GREE Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

entrox, Mar 22 08:16:
hi.. I finished rebel thug ltq but I havent received the 5% armor def mod as u have announced in gree forum. I did that ltq because of the def mod..

eNtroX
03-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, The reward list from forum is a display glitch, for completing the goal Urban Combat: Rebel Thugs (20/20), you will receive the item Rebel Combat Gear with +5% Melee Attack.

Thank you for your understanding!!

Regards

Kevin Adams
GREE Support

eNtroX
03-23-2014, 09:47 PM
What a bogus.. we did that ltq because of def mod...

aron
03-23-2014, 11:29 PM
Display glitch..? Looks like false advertising to me

aron
03-24-2014, 08:47 AM
bump......

H8er-aid
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
I received the same response listing the prizes I received. Google play refund has already been filed.

jstn0118
03-25-2014, 04:28 AM
Bump... A&F please give us updated info.

The Toe
03-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Sorry I missed the answer on this......

aron
03-26-2014, 07:18 AM
Sorry I missed the answer on this......

bump to top..

jstn0118
03-26-2014, 12:29 PM

Still waiting for your answer;)

This has been around since bonuses started, and it is intentional. If we give out too many defense bonuses, nobody can attack each other successfully and that grinds everything to a halt. Everyone able to attack everyone is ALSO undesirable, but that is not what is happening in practice. So defense units remain rare at the moment.

Also, it is okay for some things in a game to be rare.

Go4Seven
03-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Guys, I don't know what you are expecting to happen. It said one thing on the forum and a different thing in the game. This has happened before. It will happen again. You should generally believe what the game says, not some spreadsheet on the forum. I know plenty of people who saw the defensive mod advertised on the Silent Cell splash page and completed that LTQ instead.

I interpret A&F's statement to mean she will find out how information got messed up. I expect she will try to prevent it from happening again. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't expect any freebies because you completed the wrong LTQ based on the error in her spreadsheet.

The Toe
03-27-2014, 07:51 AM
Well in defense of many, GREE puts up SO MANY splash screens who can look at them all? Sometimes there are 4-5 to click through just to pick up the cash from your NC!