PDA

View Full Version : Issue with cash dissapearing on android devices?

Mcockbur
03-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Some members of our syndicate using android have rep orted that their cash they are collecting dissapears....
It is not that they are being robbed while they collect.
So this should be a bug from last version of cc for android.

they have also reported the issue using the help support option, but, as usual, no answer has been received. maybe, using this forum we can get some cc developer attention.

ghetto69143
03-22-2014, 03:29 PM
Some members of our syndicate using android have rep orted that their cash they are collecting dissapears....
It is not that they are being robbed while they collect.
So this should be a bug from last version of cc for android.

they have also reported the issue using the help support option, but, as usual, no answer has been received. maybe, using this forum we can get some cc developer attention.

You know what's weird. I come in to collect my 8hrs or 12hrs and I get my million and I'm going to the bank I get robbed for half of it abut never get any notification saying I got robbed or attacked?? WTH and I thought it was just me. I'm using Samsung LG and Its been happening to me for over 3 days now

RealTeflonDon
03-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Weird things are definitely happening with cash right now..

StrettyKid
03-22-2014, 06:24 PM
Same thing happens to me. But I noticed that I first get double the amount I should. Then after a server sync, half gets taken away. So it's all good (for me).

RealTeflonDon
03-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Same thing happens to me. But I noticed that I first get double the amount I should. Then after a server sync, half gets taken away. So it's all good (for me).

Yes this is an accurate description. No one is having money mysteriously stolen. Its just giving you too much and correcting itself.

Mcockbur
03-22-2014, 10:37 PM
I have noticed this is also happening on ios devices.. You collect 2million and when you want to donate you only have 1.3 millions... And nobody has robbed you.
So this seems to be android and ios bug.

Odrana
03-28-2014, 02:51 AM
I'm also having all sort of problems the past few days.

1. I'm constantly getting the box saying that new data have been downloaded and asking me if I want to restart the game. Happens every hour. More than 1x / hour.

2. Money from buildings and missions cut to halp or less.

3. Stuck on event Gun Runners 12/15. I hit level 100 last night while clicking Rebecca and finishing that mission. She's gone now and mission journal says I'm sill on step 2/3 of mission 12/15. I can't move on. I got the 54K something money reward for finnishing that mission but it was cut to 8K when I went to make the deposit. So I guess I'm out of those missions.

4. This is the more important matter... I had about 1.800.000 attack. I can't precise how much I had in defense and I have now 1.533.942 attack and 1.476.548 defense.

I have to admit that if these problems aren't solved soon I'll quit playing because it seems that it's not just me that is having some problems with game.

Mr.Shh...
04-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Im also on droid (galaxy s3) this is one of many issues im having. Also, my nrg will go into the negative constantly and i cant look at syndicate points or battle points because names will start all popping up the same persons name

rotmang
04-19-2014, 02:35 AM
Not only what i collect is disepearing now even my iph dropt down with 150 k wt*