PDA

View Full Version : Weapons management

Mcockbur
03-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Gree developers:
It would be good to know which weapons are used during battles, so we can disposed unused ones.. And it would be good also to have a way to sort weapons inventory by attack/defense or name.
If you have 3,000 weapons and only use 2,500 then you have 500 that can be disposed... If you create a way to sell/transfer those unused weapons to other people, you are creating an interesting new strategy to keep players doing new things...
Maybe this idea can be expanded by others in this forum.

Regarding weapons management, please add functionality to sort them by attack stats, defense stats, or name.

iteachem
03-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Gree developers:
It would be good to know which weapons are used during battles, so we can disposed unused ones.. And it would be good also to have a way to sort weapons inventory by attack/defense or name.
If you have 3,000 weapons and only use 2,500 then you have 500 that can be disposed... If you create a way to sell/transfer those unused weapons to other people, you are creating an interesting new strategy to keep players doing new things...

Regarding weapons management, please add functionality to sort them by attack stats, defense stats, or name.

This has been requested for quite a long time. They have never responded to this request unfortunately

therealbengie
03-22-2014, 11:20 AM
some people have 10's of thousands of weapons, personally my armour/weapons total just over 20k. the trouble is those of us that have been here for a while have weapons that are worth 1/1 so worthless to anyone.

iteachem
03-22-2014, 11:48 AM
some people have 10's of thousands of weapons, personally my armour/weapons total just over 20k. the trouble is those of us that have been here for a while have weapons that are worth 1/1 so worthless to anyone.

The weapons for almost any map job are now worthless. The days of farming are long gone.

Mcockbur
03-22-2014, 12:19 PM
At least if they give us some way to manage them and sell unnecessary ones, as you can sell buildings...

Boobie
03-22-2014, 12:58 PM
I've been playing this game pretty much since it started, and have just over 16K weapons and armor. This is something that many people have asked for, a way to organize and to be able to sell old unused weapons. And it has yet to happen.
I hate looking at my inventory, because it is such a mess and my OCD makes me cringe looking at it. Even buildings in my hood are all organized by collection time. Being able to organize weapons would be fantastic.

ghetto69143
03-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Gree developers:

With "Mcockbur"

Totally agree on being able to sort things out for easier searching through or to find specific things. Even if we cant sell them, can we "dump" them?

I've been playing this game pretty much since it started, and have just over 16K weapons and armor. This is something that many people have asked for, a way to organize and to be able to sell old unused weapons. And it has yet to happen.
I hate looking at my inventory, because it is such a mess and my OCD makes me cringe looking at it. Even buildings in my hood are all organized by collection time. Being able to organize weapons would be fantastic.

I agree with you "Boobie", My OCD makes me go haywire going through inventory trying to keep track of all my inventory via an excel document so that way I know what I need to work more at. a sidenote though,
Considering Gree took over Funzio, I don't know how long ago. is it possible that Gree might attempt to implement a number of things "we the people" have been asking for? complaining about? I'm not sticking up for Gree, I'm only curious as to ask?
I might start a thread to see where it goes. I have a general understanding of these phone games but it seems like they are trying to change it but I wouldn't expect everything to be functional completely 100% for at least a year maybe more.

Teddy#
03-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Even sorting them by date or alphabetical order would be something. I have no clue what I have won this event and no way of finding out unless I eyeball every loot item.

Mcockbur
03-23-2014, 07:01 PM
If this has been asked for several times in different periods, then gree must hear its customers... I think this is something ALL players will be happy about, and that can help gree to reduce its bad reputation...

Captain Torgue
03-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Even sorting them by date or alphabetical order would be something. I have no clue what I have won this event and no way of finding out unless I eyeball every loot item.

If you click on your profile and then bonuses, under bonuses will show all the weapons with mods that you have earned. I know this isn't exactly what you are after but if you need to find out if you received the final item in an event then this is the place to look.