PDA

View Full Version : Gree: "secret Mongolian LE is for beginners"

Sumiala
03-22-2014, 07:21 AM
OK, I am not the first to point this out, but with all the original units out of the store, and prices, even for the cheapest units, a lot higher than anything before, how does the above statement from Gree compute?

Also, with original units removed from the store, are they actually still purchasable? If not, then people cannot do the map-missions, leaving only camping and collecting cash buildings and PvP.

It is clear, the new stat-inflation stretches out the playing field, which in my opinion makes the game less and less interesting for new-starts.
Without new-starts, and on the other end there are still people overcoming their addiction, is this game in its last year?

I don't know, but certainly Gree's statement about the Mongolian LE and their most recent action appear to contradict... (to me at least)

Sgt Squirrel
03-22-2014, 07:25 AM
I disagree sumalia. When I first started over a year ago my iph was so low and units not obtainable that I also had the beginners challenge of upping iPh versus building unit bases to get nps in the mini maps. Now, the units a beginner buys will actually play a huge role in stat Increses. I think this change up is well warranted.

PITA4PRES
03-22-2014, 09:03 AM
Map missions no longer have unit requirements.

Sumiala
03-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Ah.
Valid point, had not realised.
Thanks PITA4PRES.