PDA

View Full Version : Gree never help me

indonesian
03-22-2014, 05:13 AM
Hello everyone

I need any advice from y'all.

My old ios device has been sold about few months ago.

Ive bought a new device and now i m wondering how to get my old account back

At the time there were no any ways to recovering account by a mail binding things (dont know exactly what is it)

And im very very mad and getting sick of trying to keep sending gree and keep waiting for them to answer my mail. Its crazy if i should developing a new character from lvl 1, cmon??

Note: I dont know what i have to do, please if you know someone who works at gree company, please tell'em that i need the answer, as soon as possible, thanks

Dark Prince
03-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Just because of your signature im never telling you anything. *facepalm

indonesian
03-22-2014, 11:16 AM
whats the point?

SmokeSomePeaches
03-22-2014, 11:25 AM
The point is your saying your in rainbow rug saying you'll invite anyone. You're obviously not part of it just trying to get people for your guild

indonesian
03-22-2014, 01:45 PM
what is my topic? whats wrong with my signature? oh, do you see my join date? i WAS a part of this guild when it was created. So, if now im not the part of this guild anymore, does it matter? Whats wrong with you guys, i just need my account back. Im really dissapointed with you ppl, you are just a new guy in this forum.

SmokeSomePeaches
03-22-2014, 01:51 PM
It's not hard to remove a piece of your signature. I highly doubt rainbow ever let ANYBODY at any level join. If you were in it here's an idea. "EX rainbow member" oh that was so hard. So what if I'm new to the forum? I've been playing the game a lot longer then I've been part of the forum, and by the look of your original post I must know a lot more about the game then you do :)

Lonestar Light
03-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Either contact gree with proof of any purchase you may have made and screenshots to prove what you had.
Or start playing from scratch

Sarah 101
03-23-2014, 02:30 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70699-Lost-Accounts-and-Account-Transfers.-What-you-need-to-know!!!!

indonesian
03-25-2014, 08:35 PM
just woked up and got a notification from kd.

it seems someone got an attention from this thread, mybe elica

thankyou so much for recovering my acc back.