PDA

View Full Version : congrats gree........streaks are impossible

akindfoe
03-22-2014, 04:52 AM
Streaks are impossible now a days beacause of the match ups

I m from one of the VFF and we are giving up on streak !!!!!!
Do you know why???
cause we have been fighting other vff factions when we are almost done with the streak which makes it very un fair ......
pls seriously fix the match ups or no streak faction are doing streaks ===> less money for you

SevenO9
03-22-2014, 06:09 AM
hm. what? oh. nevermind

Blodiea
03-22-2014, 06:25 AM
Don't you guys tell each other when you are declaring?

Agent Orange
03-22-2014, 06:35 AM
You realize if niether faction scores points and the battle ends in a tie you both get wins......

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-22-2014, 06:43 AM
You should say... "streaks are over for us because we don't communicate efficiently enough to avoid each other"

Streaks are NOT over. We are well on track to completion as usual.

And both teams don't get wins in a tie.

iamnasty
03-22-2014, 06:44 AM

Do you know why???
cause we have been fighting other vff factions when we are almost done with the streak which makes it very un fair ......
pls seriously fix the match ups or no streak faction are doing streaks ===> less money for you

Stop whining, the setup is NOT designed in yours and many others favors!!!.....moo :D

Bobar
03-22-2014, 07:18 AM
sounds good to me as this war is not made for streaks but ranks.

03-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Whahahaha, so now not only the game is ****ed up but so are some factions.
As said, stop whining and play this game or quit and walk away from it.

Alexindahouss94
03-22-2014, 10:27 AM
If streaks were easy, everyone would do it. So it's fair for your streaking crew to go up against another faction where the their largest player isn't able to hit your smallest player, but it's not fair that you get put up against another streaking faction. Sounds like it's a YOU problem bro. We need to save the whining for when it really matters, not this

Thief
03-22-2014, 10:38 AM
I Travel for a few weeks and didn't even know VFF had a streak team?

Dirty Mind
03-22-2014, 11:29 AM

I think thats the point. Streak teams spend far less money than those going for rank. That was a hilarious post though, thanks for that.

Sinisterclick
03-22-2014, 12:01 PM
My streak faction doing very nicely... 15 wins 1 loss... 5 win streak completed... Won't get to 12 streak as l need sleep and match up times are poor... Then again only lost 6 matches in 24 hours, not bad for one man based in Leeds, England... If l can get 50 wins will be happy, don't think so though... :-) Robo...

Mr. Artois
03-22-2014, 12:27 PM
You realize if niether faction scores points and the battle ends in a tie you both get wins......

Not anymore

Blue_Flames
03-22-2014, 12:45 PM
If streaks were easy, everyone would do it. So it's fair for your streaking crew to go up against another faction where the their largest player isn't able to hit your smallest player, but it's not fair that you get put up against another streaking faction. Sounds like it's a YOU problem bro. We need to save the whining for when it really matters, not this

Trufe......

ardiamonds
03-22-2014, 12:51 PM
check out this match up, our highest attack is 11 mil, we have 14 members, ave A is bout 4-5mil
Intel for the hyenas reunion
Sirty -THD- (DL) (lvl 281) 110.38m
JCR-THD (lvl 277) 57.48m
The Harp (lvl 288) 51.35m
General Patten (lvl 246) 21m

Big she'd
03-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen

MadAtWorld
03-23-2014, 01:33 AM
You should say... "streaks are over for us because we don't communicate efficiently enough to avoid each other"

Streaks are NOT over. We are well on track to completion as usual.

And both teams don't get wins in a tie.

Lol, yeah, we matched you. Our DL, with 500 allies, is 9m. I am second largest at 5m. We have 5 other accounts at 1m and under. Total of 7 accounts. About the same number as you guys right? Only you have 8 allies and are 13m, another at 1 ally if I remember, your lowest guy was 11m. 11m with 1 ally! Is it any wonder you can get streaks?

I don't blame you for taking advantage of a huge hole Gree left in things. IMO, they should free ally count when they freeze rosters. Otherwise there will always be people taking advantage of the loopholes. But I would like to point out that it is a bit different for your team than the guy who posted originally, and if you want to comment to rebut his post, you should at least quantify your rebuttal.

MadAtWorld
03-23-2014, 01:41 AM
I think thats the point. Streak teams spend far less money than those going for rank. That was a hilarious post though, thanks for that.

Actually, that's not exactly true. I have one account on a streak team, one on a rank team. My streak account actually spends more. Why? With my rank account I am only reqd to score xx number of points and my team does theirs. For streak, we have a goal we have to protect. I more often than not have to score extra to secure a win. If I don't, we don't finish streak. There are streak teams that make top 25 and top 50. Consider that for a moment... a rank team is 50+ people typically. A streak team -20. For them to get that high, or for any real rank, gold is required.

So simple math: if a rank team has 50 guys who do 50k points without gold, for a 25 member streak team to get the same rank, each person has to get 100k points. Definitely spending gold. I would say that just as many if not more streakers buy gold as rankers do.

MadAtWorld
03-23-2014, 01:43 AM

Nope. It counts as neither a win not a loss. Nor does it change your position in streak goal. It is simply a lost hour. Been there, done that.

Sinisterclick
03-23-2014, 04:43 AM
Okay so streaks still alive 24 wins 2 losses, 6 streak completed, halfway through 7... Could be further on but value my Sunday morning lie-in... Won't make 50 wins unless l go for 3 hours sleep tonight.. Not really bothered.. Regarding matches my 2 generally matched with 2 however the gree matching process has made it easy last 3 battles my 2 matched with 1 with half my strength... Feel for those l have played as single players unless they have deep pockets can't hit back.. Have been on the receiving end ie faced 4 or 5 and DL twice as strong so win some lose some... Have enjoyed this war so far.. No problem with players pulling their weight, do what l want when l want... Robo

Cow
03-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Streak teams still work there is one I know of at 43-0. Your complaint is going against yourself....sounds like a problem you could have avoided.

Badvock
03-24-2014, 03:01 AM

Do you know why???

Thats funny, shooting yourselves in the foot, maybe it's time for new management. Streak teams a well and alive. I'm currently doing the war solo with a baby account ( level 25 and 600k stats ) and sitting at 36 wins 3 loses. All for a low price of 600 gold. It's not how hard you play. It's how smart you play.

Sinisterclick
03-24-2014, 04:47 AM
Agree with above 36/6 time has been the only constraint, 1 loss fell asleep others bad matches, but you take rough with smooth... Also solo... Robo

yan840016765
03-24-2014, 07:39 AM
I Travel for a few weeks and didn't even know VFF had a streak team?

I never heard VFF has a streak team neither. I wonder which VFF does OP come from then.

Agent Orange
03-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Nope. It counts as neither a win not a loss. Nor does it change your position in streak goal. It is simply a lost hour. Been there, done that.

Been changed then. But niether a win or a loss would not kill your streak correct.....