PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone past level 10 yet?

Captain Torgue
03-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Just curious.

Thank you.

Sepi
03-22-2014, 04:10 AM
Not yet, started today and level 8 here.

-->FISH<--
03-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Is this still in beta or is it listed under a different companies name?

Dreson7
03-22-2014, 10:51 PM
No Way!!!! I've been playing this game for a long time! Gree must've bought it from original developer. But this game is even better now that Gree is developing it. Also the game is out of beta I think??

Dreson7
03-22-2014, 10:55 PM
Btw After several months of playing, I'm now lvl 37!

-->FISH<--
03-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Please don't get to excited about Gree developing it, their glitches and issues need time to grow on you. :)

mickyG
03-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Where can I get this game its not available in playstore

Jax Johnson
04-02-2014, 01:43 AM
I can't buy the starter packs, it says they are being modified, can I get a time that these will be available to buy

Tomwaters25
08-31-2014, 04:37 AM
On the bosses match I can't get past level 11 and I refuse to spend any money on a game like this who makes it fun then suddenly makes it impossible to win on the bosses and campaign levels... This game is getting old fast for me and I am tired of this type of crap! I would gladly pay for a full version if the game mechanics were fair and balanced but seriously the bosses and campaign are leveled up so much faster and I am just tired of losing battles! Looks like I will be deleting this game down the road, it's a shame, was for a while! I guess what really pisses me off is I got good keys in the past and those rare things it promises u are total crap, they can't stand up in a battle the majority of time. Honestly this game aggravates me more then it's worth!! I am done ranting about a game no one can every win at, that includes the campaign and bosses levels. Now the versus I always dominate in, hmmm I wonder why, o it's cause I am playing other players forces not some unbalanced game made up by gee to get money out of people, they are just a bunch of money grubbing wh**es!

Bloodanguts
08-31-2014, 01:11 PM
On the bosses match I can't get past level 11 and I refuse to spend any money on a game like this who makes it fun then suddenly makes it impossible to win on the bosses and campaign levels... This game is getting old fast for me and I am tired of this type of crap! I would gladly pay for a full version if the game mechanics were fair and balanced but seriously the bosses and campaign are leveled up so much faster and I am just tired of losing battles! Looks like I will be deleting this game down the road, it's a shame, was for a while! I guess what really pisses me off is I got good keys in the past and those rare things it promises u are total crap, they can't stand up in a battle the majority of time. Honestly this game aggravates me more then it's worth!! I am done ranting about a game no one can every win at, that includes the campaign and bosses levels. Now the versus I always dominate in, hmmm I wonder why, o it's cause I am playing other players forces not some unbalanced game made up by gee to get money out of people, they are just a bunch of money grubbing wh**es!

Say it ain't so! Your leaving? But your such a ray of sunshine. Man, I'm gonna miss you.

Lord Jetson
08-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Just curious.

Thank you.

Yes I am by quite a bit,this game takes patience to succeed if one knows how to build successfully

Bfozs
08-31-2014, 10:55 PM

I haven't spent a cent and I got to lvl 45 of bosses and I didn't get to 50 due to running out of time so I have no idea on where your getting the unplayable from

Intimid
09-01-2014, 04:37 AM
I haven't spent a cent and I got to lvl 45 of bosses and I didn't get to 50 due to running out of time so I have no idea on where your getting the unplayable from

I'm on the same page as you. I started 3 months ago and have not payed a single cent. (To be honest, the prices for the keys are major rip-offs anyways). I reached level 40 in Boss battles without too much trouble but the only hindrance was, like you said, the time restraint. I was really hoping to reach 600 000 points but was instead 45 000 off. I agree, I have no idea what he/she is playing like. Wrong tactics is the only thing that I can think of such as having a full light-vehicle army for Boss battles.

Bayu
09-01-2014, 05:23 AM
I'm on the same page as you. I started 3 months ago and have not payed a single cent. (To be honest, the prices for the keys are major rip-offs anyways). I reached level 40 in Boss battles without too much trouble but the only hindrance was, like you said, the time restraint. I was really hoping to reach 600 000 points but was instead 45 000 off. I agree, I have no idea what he/she is playing like. Wrong tactics is the only thing that I can think of such as having a full light-vehicle army for Boss battles.

Not to be rude, but I got to lvl 44 in 3-4 days.

Used 2x hastatus snipers, 1x Rare rocket squad 40/50. 1 x Uncommon rocketsquad, Zhangs March 50/50 and the counter unit 1/10.

Reaching 44 was reaching the last reward, after that I just helped out others for keys :)

Obamallama
09-02-2014, 12:03 AM

Okay now this is stupid. Tons of people can get past level 11. Try getting some people to help you or try getting a stronger team. The bosses aren't unbalanced or over powered. If anything they're too weak

Intimid
09-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Okay now this is stupid. Tons of people can get past level 11. Try getting some people to help you or try getting a stronger team. The bosses aren't unbalanced or over powered. If anything they're too weak

It's not that they're too weak. It's that they're too vulnerable when you use infantry units as meat-shields.

Bfozs
09-02-2014, 04:25 AM
It's not that they're too weak. It's that they're too vulnerable when you use infantry units as meat-shields.

Every unit in the game has strengths and weaknesses for example the great sickle tank it has high dmg and hp but is inherently weak to infantry and also artillery that can kill it before it can get a shot off i suspect the next boss will just walk/fly/roll past infantry without even noticing but having lower speed or hp so high dmg units are strong by killing with speed and quickness. Instead of our current one where infantry is used to delay the boss while units like helicopters and high dmg but not hp wise units kill it. Lets just see what the next boss has in store as klassen's tank wasn't a very good adversary.

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Hey guys,

We'll be starting an official feedback thread for Boss Battles in the Announcement section. Fun fact: MunkyFun is the developer and Gree is the publisher. Thanks.

Amadeus
09-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Hey guys,

We'll be starting an official feedback thread for Boss Battles in the Announcement section. Fun fact: MunkyFun is the developer and Gree is the publisher. Thanks.
Aaaaaah...So who are the ones responding to our support tickets?? I assume Gree? Who is to blame for all these wretched issues and horrid response times??

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Aaaaaah...So who are the ones responding to our support tickets?? I assume Gree? Who is to blame for all these wretched issues and horrid response times??

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Both companies work on many aspects of the game.

Bfozs
09-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Both companies work on many aspects of the game.

Who mainly does each part so we know when to scream out GREEEEEEE or when to scream out MUNKY FUUUUUN

Amadeus
09-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Who mainly does each part so we know when to scream out GREEEEEEE or when to scream out MUNKY FUUUUUN

High five.