PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for playing?

Kanoli
03-21-2014, 04:19 PM
I've never understood why we are penalized in WD for having high level

And now even high rank doesn't help

Rank units used to be the best you could get, much better than units from buildings

Now attacking and raiding rivals has been even more trivialized, maps are only for preloading ltq's

It seems that every new change turns it more into a farming game, sit back and upgrade, don't attack or do missions because you will level up

Why are we being punished for actually wanting to play the game, is this intentional? Are we turning into Modern Farm?

Rob TRK
03-21-2014, 05:34 PM
Kanoli, I don't see it that way. What better reason is there than striving to get a 600k air unit in your inventory. Raid, battle, get promoted and work to a dragon Cmdr. Sure it's a massive undertaking. But it's achievable, eventually, for free... You may well die of old age first, but it is there.

Kanoli
03-21-2014, 08:22 PM
lol just keep grinding for a few years, and we can drop all our valor on those 600k units
One hour later they change everything to make them worthless lol

thundarr
03-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Kanoli, I don't see it that way. What better reason is there than striving to get a 600k air unit in your inventory. Raid, battle, get promoted and work to a dragon Cmdr. Sure it's a massive undertaking. But it's achievable, eventually, for free... You may well die of old age first, but it is there.

I have been playing for 18 months and I have accumulated 5 million ranking points. Dragon Commander is a mere 1.308 billion. At that rate it will take me only 390 years to get there.

Kennetth
03-21-2014, 11:33 PM
I have been playing for 18 months and I have accumulated 5 million ranking points. Dragon Commander is a mere 1.308 billion. At that rate it will take me only 390 years to get there.

You're really inefficient or camping then. I've been on the grinder for 11 months and have 23 mil points. With the inflation BEFORE this hyper inflation, I've been progressing through the commander rank quicker then what I did as a spec ops. I don't expect to be able to attain the unit before 2016, but I'm at least active.

Kanoli
03-22-2014, 07:34 AM
2016 is a nice goal, I'll shoot for that

unfortunately we'll be level 300 in 6 months if we raid and attack as much as needed to hit that rank

Global
03-22-2014, 08:53 AM

Rank units used to be the best you could get, much better than units from buildings

Now attacking and raiding rivals has been even more trivialized, maps are only for preloading ltq's

It seems that every new change turns it more into a farming game, sit back and upgrade, don't attack or do missions because you will level up

Why are we being punished for actually wanting to play the game, is this intentional? Are we turning into Modern Farm?

I second that comment!

Socks
03-22-2014, 09:26 AM
You're really inefficient or camping then. I've been on the grinder for 11 months and have 23 mil points. With the inflation BEFORE this hyper inflation, I've been progressing through the commander rank quicker then what I did as a spec ops. I don't expect to be able to attain the unit before 2016, but I'm at least active.

This is my experience, as well. The higher the level I attain, the quicker I blow through the next one.

Kanoli
03-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Even so, the rank units are no good til you get the the last one

And even playing several hours a day it will still take you 2 years to get there

Point remains, rank is now meaningless and leveling up is counter productive due to WD scoring, so attacking rivals and clearing maps is actively being punished

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 11:14 AM

The choice is yours and STOP whining!!!......moo :D

Kanoli
03-23-2014, 11:40 AM
What choice?

And I'm not whining, I'm wondering

Kanoli
03-23-2014, 11:42 AM
And baaa...

Kanoli
03-24-2014, 07:55 PM
Please believe I was seriously wondering if there were any changes in the works to make ranking up and leveling up more appealing?

giorgio
03-24-2014, 08:34 PM

When it comes to battle time and only during them players over the 200 level mark should be rewarded for their time spent on the game achieving many missions raids and Boss quests even if their stats are low they made it through day after day they sticked to their game by using gold or beeing a freeplayer they never gave up. Those players once they reach the 200 level should be empowered with three free PA shots for every battle only during a War. Just like in real battles the veteran soldier leads the team when it matters so should be the case in modern war. Wisdom comes at a cost and after 200 levels should be rewarded.I see many players with high level and low stats that still keep fighting and we should give them one more reason to keep going. Join Italia1234--------999321167