PDA

View Full Version : Reports of valor being spent...

I C STUFF
03-21-2014, 03:38 AM
People confirm your valor purchases.
It might be prudent to purchase valor units in blocks of 10, 20, 30, etc...
Take a screenshot of your totals, purchasing only one valor unit at a time.

Why do that you're wondering?

Reports and observations are coming in of players buying 50 units, seeing the valor deducted from their account, and returning in a few minutes to make another purchase only to discover the valor was charged, but the unit totals rolled back.

Say you bought 50 BLUE STARS for 2,000 valor each.
Before making this particular purchase, you had zero BLUE STARS.
That costs 100,000 valor.
The 100,000 valor gets charged, somehow the BLUE STARS were returned into store stock.

The items were bought and paid for and seemed to be in the player's inventory, but disappeared along with the valor.

Try it in small smounts, say 5 or 10 and you'll see for yourselves.

Please let others know about this, because it seems to be widespread.

You might verify your purchases by taking before and after screenshots, because you'll need proof to try and get it remedied.

Kennetth
03-21-2014, 04:14 AM
Glad I'm waiting on a building upgrade, but seriously!? I'd be mad if I'd already dumped a mil or more.

DaBoss!
03-21-2014, 06:20 AM
I hope this aint true, cause I've already dropped in 3.5 million valor.......

I C STUFF
03-21-2014, 06:27 AM
One guy told me if you vault some cash, vault a brick, spin the rivals wheel before you exit the game, or do lots of other stuff, then check your purchases, they stick.

He said it has to do with the way that energy thingy was plugged.

Better protect your stuff people.

ploop
03-21-2014, 06:33 AM
It happened to me!

Pappy14
03-21-2014, 06:50 AM
It's just like collecting buildings only to find out the next time you log in, they've been raided. After collecting, buying, etc, you have to connect to the server before you log out, otherwise the action won't register. I usually visit a rival, another map or load the faction tab before I exit. Hope this helps, good luck this weekend!

Web323
03-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Only half of mine are there

Dreson7
03-21-2014, 08:26 AM
I also am encountering this issue throughout yesterday and still today. Gree please fix this ASAP! I have bought several hundred more valor/cash units! My unit count is increasing, but my stats aren't!

Blodiea
03-21-2014, 08:41 AM
I also am encountering this issue throughout yesterday and still today. Gree please fix this ASAP! I have bought several hundred more valor/cash units! My unit count is increasing, but my stats aren't!
Make sure you have the appropriate amount of allies for your level bud. Also make sure the units you are buying are not weaker then the lowest strength unit you bring to battle. If neither is the case file a ticket with support

Dreson7
03-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Make sure you have the appropriate amount of allies for your level bud. Also make sure the units you are buying are not weaker then the lowest strength unit you bring to battle. If neither is the case file a ticket with support

Yes they are about 1k a/d each and I've bought about two thousand of them, most of those are showing up. However, many times after buying the new units, my attack will go up but my defense will stay the Same, and vice versa

Veccster
03-21-2014, 09:45 AM
This happened to me (Android). I logged out and logged back in and everything showed up correctly.

Veccster
03-21-2014, 09:47 AM
It's just like collecting buildings only to find out the next time you log in, they've been raided. After collecting, buying, etc, you have to connect to the server before you log out, otherwise the action won't register. I usually visit a rival, another map or load the faction tab before I exit. Hope this helps, good luck this weekend!

I've also had this happen but it was announced as only a display glitch. Your buildings were raided but don't appear to be raided. You collect the full amount but log in and see that they are in fact raided. It's just a delay.

CJ54
03-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Just log out and back in when you get a display glitch like this, guys.

Dreson7
03-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Just log out and back in when you get a display glitch like this, guys.

Still no luck yet CJ

CJ54
03-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Still no luck yet CJ

Okay, well in your case (due to the report of units increasing but stats not), that is somewhat different, you may be hitting the unit cap depending on your level/number of allies.

Dreson7
03-22-2014, 09:28 AM
Okay, well in your case (due to the report of units increasing but stats not), that is somewhat different, you may be hitting the unit cap depending on your level/number of allies.

Hello CJ. Sorry to bother you again. But even after receiving more loot,daily, and wd event units. My stats have still remained the same. My unit count is correct. However the stats should be much higher then what they actually are. This is very frustrating. And I would like to know if any others are experiencing this as well?

Thanks.

I C STUFF
03-22-2014, 09:33 AM
Hello CJ. Sorry to bother you again. But even after receiving more loot,daily, and wd event units. My stats have still remained the same. My unit count is correct. However the stats should be much higher then what they actually are. This is very frustrating. And I would like to know if any others are experiencing this as well?

Thanks.

Yes, I know of six other players plagued with this problem.
I have heard there are others

I suggest taking a screenshot of stats before purchase, screenshot of item before purchase, and screenshot of item after purchase and stats after each purchase.

I suggest buying one type of unit, then wash, rinse, repeat.

I gave up on it, and just stopped buying.

What's the point?

Maybe it'll work out for you. Good luck.

Lee1967
03-22-2014, 10:03 AM
I purchased several hundred new valor units and my profile showes my att level almost 2 million points higher than I actually attack rivals at. I submitted a ticket with screen shots and the reply I recieved was about the new units disappearing from my inventory. I still have all the new units in my inventory , its my stats that are messed up.

VFF-ASSASSIN
03-23-2014, 06:33 PM
My valor Purchases didn't disappear. Try rebooting your game or phone...or forcing the app to close if on droid. Good luck