PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming hyper stat inflation

Spazer
03-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Now that GREE has increased the stats of the units that you can buy through valor and GREE money, the whole game might topple over again. Now you can buy units that has 25K-30K attack and defence with only 40K valors!!!!! ok, I have up to 8M valors and I have stats of 9M-10M defence and attack. If I spend all of my valors then I might have a stat increase of 5M-6M attack and defence. Sounds great right? BUT WAIT HERE'S A CATCH!!!! This unit isn't only beneficially to you but also to everyone else in the game. Now that there are soo many great units to purchase for a small price, everybody's stats will increase dramatically. On top of that you have bonus. With the bonus I have probably the stat increase might be twice as higher. However, many top players will have even higher bonus then what the weak players might have and also they would most likely to have even more valors. The outcome is most likely to create the weak players only little stonger but making strong player even stronger. It seems GREE is trying to create a two different class in this game. Weak players and Strong players.
Let me tell you this. There is still a way to prevent another hyper stat inflation but it is going to take a lot of effort. It is not to buy those incredibly high stat unit in the store. It might sound ridiculous but it is the only way. If no one buys it then no ones stat will increase dramatically. However there are a lot of self centred players in this game so it is almost impossible to avoid the inflation.
A lot of you might disagree with my idea but I think this is what will happen after 1-2 months time.

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 08:25 PM
you're very rite, everyone is excited, but did not look at the big picture, what they did not know the consequences of this changes, the strong will become hyper strong, the weak will still remained weak with slight incremental in stats, there are already some 1 billion stats players overnite and where is everyone ??? anywhere near 100m ???, this new changes will segregate the minority elite billion stats club and become untouchable, lol............moo :D

Blade of 3
03-20-2014, 08:34 PM
you're very rite, everyone is excited, but did not look at the big picture, what they did not know the consequences of this changes, the strong will become hyper strong, the weak will still remained weak with slight incremental in stats, there are already some 1 billion stats players overnite and where is everyone ??? anywhere near 100m ???, this new changes will segregate the minority elite billion stats club and become untouchable, lol............moo :D

They were already untouchable.... unless you spent as much as them and then you would be seeing the same jump. Really no difference. Any decent faction that has completed all the events will have similar amounts of valor. It's just exaggerated because of the players current bonuses.

mreilly
03-20-2014, 08:42 PM
People are so dumb. If someone had 100 million attack before vs your 9 million. What difference is it when they have 1 billion attack to your 100 million? The difference is still the same...

You aren't any closer to over powering your opponent then you were before but no one is really any stronger either because you got stronger as well(except for many players mini's).

pb23
03-20-2014, 08:46 PM
This a game of ratios. Nothing more, nothing less.

Except gold bars.

And gree.

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Great timing for switching to 100% gold free, lol

I C STUFF
03-20-2014, 09:12 PM
If you persist in participating in this, well you know, it's like that warning in your passenger door mirror: WARNING, objects will appear closer than they are.
Magicians say it's an illusion.
Psychologists call it delusional.
In the desert, go without water a day or two, you'll see the famous oasis. That's a mirage.
Then their was Helen of Troy's infamous gift horse.
Well, connect the dots.

Kimm
03-20-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm not upset about the ratios from weaker versus stronger players, but they should have balanced and spread out the inflation and have the units get better bit by bit over time. Instead gree just went BAM here's millions of stats for free, you would paid a ****load for yesterday. All the non bonus units you spend gold on , not in the far away past. But last week. Hell even yesterday. Just became worthless.

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm not upset about the ratios from weaker versus stronger players, but they should have balanced and spread out the inflation and have the units get better bit by bit over time. Instead gree just went BAM here's millions of stats for free, you would paid a ****load for yesterday. All the non bonus units you spend gold on , not in the far away past. But last week. Hell even yesterday. Just became worthless.

This is the best valid reason to go on GOLD FREE, lol...............moo :D

Cuombajj
03-20-2014, 11:26 PM
The only stress free gameplay I see and currently employ is spending no gold and adapting to changes (it's fun). So no investments lost, no expectations just relaxed gameplay. It doesn't matter how game changes or stats inflate, if you adapt better than the majority of the public, then you win :) Try it ;)

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 11:28 PM
The only stress free gameplay I see and currently employ is spending no gold and adapting to changes (it's fun). So no investments lost, no expectations just relaxed gameplay. It doesn't matter how game changes or stats inflate, if you adapt better than the majority of the public, then you win :) Try it ;)

+++++1..............moo :D

Pissapigov
03-21-2014, 02:53 AM
BUT all those who have spent time upgrading their iph now have an advantage :)

Kiko Matsing
03-21-2014, 03:13 AM
BUT all those who have spent time upgrading their iph now have an advantage :)
And those who have all their unit buildings upgraded to 10 will also benefit on the stat inflation, they can now buy units that can match the stats of those minis lurking in their levels :-)

Kennetth
03-21-2014, 04:24 AM
No way this inflation will be avoided. So long as a single player inflates (and I've seen several already), everyone else has to inflate to compensate. Gotta adapt to the new rules, the game won't stop evolving just because you want a stale product that doesn't change.