PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 08:06 PM
With 14hrs 53min and 28s to go, the Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???, anyone facing the similar situation ???.....moo :D

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 08:17 PM

Leaderboard Blank ???

Blodiea
03-20-2014, 08:47 PM
I thought it was just me and my android.

BlackSheep
03-20-2014, 09:24 PM
It's been blank for me for hours on ios and Android!! You wouldn't expect any different with an event like this winding down now would ya?

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 09:27 PM

Started late, needed to monitor the leader and try to catch-up to be THE TOP 1, Gree, another glitch and is the event going to extended to another 3 days ???.....otherwise needed to re-fund the gold i've SPENT !!! .......moo :D

Wingman GRI
03-21-2014, 04:46 AM
With 14hrs 53min and 28s to go, the Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???, anyone facing the similar situation ???.....moo :D

This is done to give THE RIPPER a chance to sneak in from behind and win the top unit ;) Before the leader board went blank, 3 players were holding first place.

mickymacirl
03-21-2014, 04:51 AM
The leader board is still there, just a display issue.

iamnasty
03-21-2014, 06:12 AM
The leader board is still there, just a display issue.

Wow, you are really smart and helpful, o mighty one !!! we knew that for quite some time and we needed to know where everyone stands !!!.......moo��

iamnasty
03-21-2014, 06:14 AM
This is done to give THE RIPPER a chance to sneak in from behind and win the top unit ;) Before the leader board went blank, 3 players were holding first place.

Shh......you leaked out the SURPRISES, now we'll have 1 Top1 and 3 Top2!!!.........moo��

BlackSheep
03-21-2014, 09:51 AM
What's the word GREE? Any acknowledgement of this happening and what's being done about it?

adamjgmiller
03-21-2014, 10:20 AM
GREE!!! Come on! How can you leave us so in the dark when we've spent hundreds of dollars and are trying to decide whether to spend more in the next hour!?!?

iamnasty
03-21-2014, 10:20 AM
What's the word GREE? Any acknowledgement of this happening and what's being done about it?

Refund the gold spent due to Gree glitch!!!

CJ54
03-21-2014, 10:55 AM
We had a server/data issue that caused the visible leaderboard to crash; everything is still tracking correctly on our side though and it will award properly at the end. I'll see if I can get a winners list up as well.

Refund the gold spent due to Gree glitch!!!

We aren't going to compensate anything for this (there isn't a reason to); it is tracking correctly and will be awarded correctly.

BlackSheep
03-21-2014, 11:16 AM
We had a server/data issue that caused the visible leaderboard to crash; everything is still tracking correctly on our side though and it will award properly at the end. I'll see if I can get a winners list up as well.

We aren't going to compensate anything for this (there isn't a reason to); it is tracking correctly and will be awarded correctly.

Are you serious???? Tracking correctly on your end!! What about the fact that we would like to know where we stand going for the top 50!!! So we should have been just blindly spending in hopes that we remain somewhere inside of the top 50, instead of spending just enough!? I see now! First and last time trying to finish highly in one of these events! I did barley finish inside top 50, after being comfortably inside top 30 until the lights went out, but your response has taught me a lesson I should've learned from others experiences before me! My bad! Thanks for nothing!

CJ54
03-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Are you serious???? Tracking correctly on your end!! What about the fact that we would like to know where we stand going for the top 50!!! So we should have been just blindly spending in hopes that we remain somewhere inside of the top 50, instead of spending just enough!? I see now! First and last time trying to finish highly in one of these events! I did barley finish inside top 50, after being comfortably inside top 30 until the lights went out, but your response has taught me a lesson I should've learned from others experiences before me! My bad! Thanks for nothing!

I completely understand the frustration.

andy2
03-21-2014, 12:04 PM

I completely understand the frustration.

Clearly you don't. Seeing as you normally cater to your top paying customers only you should fully understand the frustration of a leaderboard event with no visible leaderboard, especially at the most crucial hours. Its like saying there is no difference between a live auction and a blind auction. Once again Gree introduces a bug to the game and instead of apologizing and doing something to make up for it they try and hide it and wrongly say it wasn't an issue. What a joke, you must take us all for idiots.

reesiepuff
03-21-2014, 02:36 PM
wow .. "there is no reason to" ... now that my friend is the stupidest thing ive heard all day, and i hear pretty stupid things. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE ON LEADERBOARD and what gold they need to spend. smh. take a minute and think about it cj