PDA

View Full Version : Got plans for elite raid boss prize? We do....join CoNflict of InTerest #687

StampinFools
03-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Some friends and myself stepped away from a top 250 syndicate to start a new one and are looking for some good active players. Stats aren't too important to us, activity is. Have two spots open. Currently have over 45 mods already and trust me that will jump up quickly as we have our group of major daily donors. we are on groupme to make it easier to communicate and be well organized for events, trust me it helps and is fun plus it's free anyways. Groupme is a must to be apart it's crucial. Myself and others will be buying gold but not required as well but we won't stop you. We are active and want to grow and win and get better.

If you are interested it's syndicate #417427714

Any questions message me or enter the invite code.

We could use you just need to be active that's all we ask.

Join us now and get in on it. We are getting stronger everyday. We have added at least 15 more strong and active players just want to fill up our spots full.

This is a fun group already and we are on the right path to being a solid syndicate.

We will keep opening spots to add active members. Come one come all.

Requirements : Bricks, Uzis, Groupme and being active....that's it.

Went from top 1100 to top 687 in one battle.

tigertiger187
03-20-2014, 04:45 PM
bump bump bump

StampinFools
03-20-2014, 10:43 PM
Come on. Get in now. We will open more spots if needed. All is welcome.

StampinFools
03-21-2014, 04:15 AM
We got spots open. Even some for main elite prize. Message me or come by the conflict door. We are waiting all day for people to get in.

StampinFools
03-21-2014, 12:42 PM
We are rolling now. More spots open.