PDA

View Full Version : CJ, Snap or Sirius please we need more buildings

Euchred
03-20-2014, 02:17 PM
I know it a topic that's been brought up before but I think its time for a reminder. We would really like to see more gold buildings in kingdom age. Wether it be through the limited time building quest feature or just straight up put more buildings in the store. It needs to happen soon.

As time goes on it's inevitable that we'll run out of things to upgrade as some of us have. After this happens the economy side of the game becomes quite dull when there is huge potential just sitting there. The next conquest has an economic mod but with nothing left to build how can I make use of it?
http://i.imgur.com/xvH64kgt.jpg

I love upgrading buildings and putting my gold to good use, so please add some buildings.

Shadows
03-20-2014, 02:22 PM
I'd like to see another limited time building such as the Witch's Lair... Why have we only had 1 LTB in KA whereas they're far more common in other Gree games?

Valid or
03-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Watch..they will run a new building quest along side a epic boss quest...so gold is more valuable and we have to spend more gems...

Euchred
03-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Watch..they will run a new building quest along side a epic boss quest...so gold is more valuable and we have to spend more gems...

That's fine by me. I would do anything if it meant more buildings.

Euchred
03-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Bump?

Extras

Dogs Pizza
03-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Would love some new buildings. Many of us have already or will soon have maxed out bases, now we have all these building boosts that are useless

Sirius
03-21-2014, 01:12 PM
Noted and passing along!

Euchred
03-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Noted and passing along!

Cheers, upgrading buildings is one of my favourite parts of the game. I'd love to see it stay fresh.

the_bob
03-21-2014, 03:03 PM

No, I would just ignore the boss because they are so bloated as to be impossible to get 100 kills without a bajillion gems as it is anyway.

Just4fun
03-21-2014, 03:14 PM
I spent about 600 gems the last EB but I gained 4 levels.. Not worth it

Victorious-secret
03-21-2014, 04:20 PM
How about a couple of new boost buildings. 1 to boost stats of armor and another to boost the stats of weapons. Also worth mentioning if this get a green light, have the boost for these two buildings be higher to make it scale stats proportionately to the other boost buildings. Perhaps 5% per lvl, making a lvl10 yield a 50% boost. I would image its a quick and easy way to get the ball rolling with new buildings.

Totalwar
03-22-2014, 04:20 AM
My base nearly max to be great to have some new building to upgrade.

dookie
03-25-2014, 03:03 AM
so when we asked for new buildings, we meant money buildings not quest buildings that require the bank funds of a small country to finish lol

Euchred
03-25-2014, 04:07 AM
so when we asked for new buildings, we meant money buildings not quest buildings that require the bank funds of a small country to finish lol

The quest building is a money building. If we want more money buildings more consistently this is the only way we're going to get them. After enough buildings come out and we can actually increase our iph to a good point they might become more doable. If everyone b*tches like last time then we can expect to see our chances at more money buildings disappear, which sucks.

Vclone
03-25-2014, 05:05 AM
The quest building is a money building. If we want more money buildings more consistently this is the only way we're going to get them. After enough buildings come out and we can actually increase our iph to a good point they might become more doable. If everyone b*tches like last time then we can expect to see our chances at more money buildings disappear, which sucks.

I cannot agree more. We asked for it and got it. Now buy the building, upgrade it, and stop the complaining. If you can't do it to level 10 in 13 days, then you can't get the reward. You can upgrade the building in 6 months if you want. Do you have a level 10 Manor? Oh...you have 2 at level 4? How long did that take?

Now sit down and collect your gold before I raid you.

Dogs Pizza
03-25-2014, 07:14 AM
Im happy we got the new building, so what if you cant get it to level 10 in 13 days. Stop whining and just upgrade it as far as you can and enjoy having a stronger iph.

Chief_K
03-25-2014, 10:45 AM
Same here. I like getting the additional building(s) and the opportunity to get a few more units. Has anyone figured out any of the level outputs, costs or upgrade times yet?

Dogs Pizza
03-25-2014, 01:03 PM
You can calculate the pay out by level of the building.
Y(x/2)=payout
so lvl 1 pays out 1313
X is the payout of lvl 1 building.
Y changes based on level. For level 1 Y=2 and for each level up add the level number to Y. So to calculate level 2 payout its just Y=2+2. for level 3 its Y=2+2+3, level 4 Y=2+2+3+4. I dont think its always exact but this gives you a good estimate. The only one that does not follow is level 10, for level ten you add 14.

Its been a few years (ok lots of years) since I took an algebra class so I doubt I am writing this out correctly but...whatever.

Based on my halfassed formula...
lvl 1 2(1313/2) = 1313
lvl 2 4(1313/2)= 2626
lvl 3 7(1313/2)= 4595.5 (round off to 4596)
lvl 4 7222
lvl 5 10504
lvl 6 14443
lvl 7 19039
lvl 8 24291
lvl 9 30199
lvl 10 39390

I got bored of writing out the formula. I could be wrong but this is my best guess on payouts. There is no rule that says Gree has to follow previous payout scales from other buildings though...so do with this what you will

dookie
03-26-2014, 04:29 AM
no no no no you completely misunderstood, we were asking for new buildings to help with our IPH, not to line grees pockets with even more gems sales, wtf happened to doing something for the customer/player?? and if I want to whine who the hell is gonna stop me??? you???? your avin a giraffe mate...

Chief_K
03-26-2014, 06:15 AM
Just don't worry about finishing the quest then. Build the buildings and then upgrade them when you can (even after the event is over). The last LTB event with the Witch's Lair was crazy difficult to complete so I only got to lvl 3 or so. But I still have continued to upgrade them afterward and they are starting to pay off nicely.

Dogs Pizza
03-26-2014, 07:03 AM
Yes, the building is not cheap, so what? its the same for everyone (excluding boosts). Just upgrade it as far as you can during the quest time to get the units then keep upgrading it afterwards. Everyone feels like they have to b***h and moan every event. There is nothing wrong with this one, the boost is pretty useless anyways so why would anyone buy gems and gold to complete it quickly? Just consider it a new building you can add to your base.

Krayt
03-26-2014, 07:59 AM
People asked for new buildings and that is what we got. It's just like the Witches Liar, I am just happy I will get further along with this one but I know I won't complete it.