PDA

View Full Version : Issues With Quest Kill Credits

Lys
03-20-2014, 01:24 PM
First off, NO. This is NOT a complaint about GREE fixing a loophole. There is another issue that has come about with whatever changes were made yesterday.

When there is ANY interruption to Wi-Fi / 3G service and one is unaware of it, energy and gems are being used, but the credit is not being received.

I believe you all can understand why this is an issue. I'm also sending in a ticket about it, but posting it on the forums as well, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lost energy and received zero credit for kills. Cat knocked the router off the dessk in the other room, finished a few kills, then went and fixed it. Came back, and I did not receive credit for those kills, even though I had still lost the energy.

I have no issue with using gems to complete the LTQs when needed. But, I'm not going to use gems if some of my kills may not be credited to me. The issue of how many gems an iLTQ might take is another question for another time. With the closing of loopholes, maybe the energy required per stage will drop down to a somewhat more manageable amount.

Summary - Any interruptions to Internet source screws you over, loophole or not. Loss of energy + gems, and no credit rewarded.

taxman
03-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Mr. Lys, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no gems, and may Gree have mercy on your soul.

Shadows
03-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Mr. Lys, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no gems, and may Gree have mercy on your soul.

dude, get back on your meds... this issue (as well as glitch issue) has been raised elsewhere, and it's legit... how you not understand Lys's post?

Dogs Pizza
03-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Its a joke! but yea, the Taxman should go back on his meds.

Shadows
03-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Its a joke! but yea, the Taxman should go back on his meds.

Then apologies to Taxman LOL didn't realize he was just messin'....

Thx for straightening it out, Dogs Pizza..

syKosis
03-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Similar problem here. I'm on WiFi, so the Net connection isn't the problem. I'm basically waiting to regen from 0 to X energy for one hit, then coming back and repeating. Sometimes the energy gets used, sometimes it stays at that amount. In 5 hits, I'll get credit for 3. On my progress, it advanced to say 10/56 killed, then I'll exit the game, come back and it will go back to 9/56.

the_bob
03-20-2014, 04:27 PM
Similar problem here. I'm on WiFi, so the Net connection isn't the problem. I'm basically waiting to regen from 0 to X energy for one hit, then coming back and repeating. Sometimes the energy gets used, sometimes it stays at that amount. In 5 hits, I'll get credit for 3. On my progress, it advanced to say 10/56 killed, then I'll exit the game, come back and it will go back to 9/56.

Same thing here. I'm on a stable wifi connection.

alonibb
03-20-2014, 04:36 PM
My kills wont count either sometimes even though Im online. But the energy goes away but no registered kills.

The red Baron
03-20-2014, 05:11 PM
During work (in breaks) i did some kills with bad wifi and they did not count but the energy was lost, i dont like that but now i first donate some gold to check the connection before killing and this avoids the loss.