PDA

View Full Version : No Cold Flying Fortress on Day 28 today ?

Vegaman
03-20-2014, 04:31 AM
Dear Mods, i have logged in everyday and today is the 20th March. I and many of my faction did not receive the bonus Cold Flying Fortress even though we completed it, (28 days), in the advertised cut off time of 20th March.

Please correct this as it seems to have deleted after the latest update?

Snatcher
03-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Plz recherche your inventory if it isnt there allready

BurnerT
03-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Dear Mods, i have logged in everyday and today is the 20th March. I and many of my faction did not receive the bonus Cold Flying Fortress even though we completed it, (28 days), in the advertised cut off time of 20th March.

Please correct this as it seems to have deleted after the latest update?

There are a couple of us in our faction experiencing this as well.

Vegaman
03-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Dear Mods, Please Please talk to the guys who get the customer support tickets and ask them to read the short explanation of the problem before sending a generic reply. It would save so many more emails backwards and forwards and maybe reduce the number you receive by half.

I have logged in every day on Login 7. Today is the last day to receive the wrapper prize, THE 20TH MARCH. i got the day 28 infantry reward today but not the wrapper bonus flying fortress as advertised. Many of my faction also experienced this. When the data push came through the login event goal disappeared from the goals folder.

Please advise how i can get this as the ticket emails keep sending back, "you have to complete the event by 20th March to qualify. This ticket is closed"....

Help !!!!

Socks
03-20-2014, 05:04 PM
No more tickets jumping mine until mine is handled from a year ago. This is a joke.

bam bam.
03-20-2014, 07:37 PM
so a fair chunk of the MW community was given a goal that was impossible to complete?

I logged in everyday for 28days as instructed and then after completing it they now tell me...."O no no no, you had to complete a cycle which you physically could not do. Suck Eggs!."

Then on my other device which was lucky enough to line up with the goal gets the reward.

Dudes, award the unit to everyone who logged on, followed your instructions and did as you asked!

Do better!

Blade of 3
03-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Did you start at unit one the day it started and collected the final unit before the event ended? Haven't heard any problems in my faction.

Birmingham171
03-21-2014, 12:35 AM
i am having the same problem. the only possible cause I can think of besides gree's F up.. which now that i think about it, would still be gree's F up... is that sometimes when you exit MW, the app stays open in the background. When I reopen the game, it is still active on whatever map/base you were at before. Sometimes it will be far from 00:00 game time when I actually close the app and restart, and what do you know... login bonus! so if you keep the app open 24 hours, even though you are active throughout the day, you did not technically login for that day.. if this is truly the case.. shame on gree as usual. so many resources.. so little used...

Birmingham171
03-21-2014, 12:43 AM
I must have a target surrounding my a**hole with gree labeled arrows for easy navigation. They get a bull's-eye every time.