PDA

View Full Version : [B]Any new pay outs[/B]

Hemp6473
03-20-2014, 03:19 AM
I just wanted to know since we will have these new troops, will we get new buildings that give more money faster? Basically, having new buildings that pay out higher money in less then 24 hours? Example: saying a building is paying out every four hours but giving over a million each time?

iZheil9152
03-20-2014, 06:55 AM
A building with high output and at a quick rate will boost your IPH a ton. Since your in-app purchase cash rate is based on your IPH, you could buy a lot of $$ for very cheap......GREE won't do that

Hemp6473
03-21-2014, 03:50 AM
Honestly they would make more if they could drop the money in the bank where you purchase it, more people would buy more cash if the money was higher for cheaper prices, for example 4.99 for 40 mil in cash people would buy that all day, but the thing is if we are getting these new troops how on hell are we going to purchase these, look at the prices thats horrible. If this šhìt keeps up i might as well quit, i started this game pretty much when it came out and if you had 10 mil in cash in your bank you were the man