PDA

View Full Version : 4.0.0.5 showing wrong syn member profiles

ILikeTheAbuse
03-20-2014, 02:51 AM
CC v4.0.0.5
HTC Inspire 4G Android 2.3.4
Syndicate > Members > view

It pulls up profiles for members that I didn't click on. There is no way to view certain member profiles.
Also, the lag is back to as bad as it ever was.

...but everything works fine on a Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.3

reticlover
03-20-2014, 05:33 AM
thanks you gree for new update. game now loads in 5 sec vs the old 45sec to 2 min. lost of new features.

iliketheabuse, have u tried the reinstall on your HTC, i had to on one of my tablets with simular issues. fixed problem

Dubstik
03-20-2014, 08:02 AM
This update ftw. It's running so much better on android now, and a lot of other stuff is fixed.

RealTeflonDon
03-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Yes, hats off to you on this update GREE.

A couple things I've noticed-

When the game first loads up my city is just a blue screen for a brief moment.

When loading a rival's profile it loads a blank stat page then after about 5 seconds its all there.

That's my only constructive criticism & if those are the only downsides to this new update then I'd have to say that CC is headed in the right direction, as far as functionality goes.

I do believe that the rivals list should generate more opponents that are attackable (def less than 80% of my attack). There should also be more opponent's with an IPH that is more similar to mine. Being at 7mil IPH & frequently seeing 1/10th of that is bleh. That's a different discussion.

Also, thank you for bringing the traditional Epic Boss format back. Please sort out the triggering issue though. I believe that's stemming from some sort of communication error between the clients & server. More specifically, the client isn't sending "trigger boss" data to the server. Also a different discussion.

Again though, hats off to ya on this one GREE.

PS- you should still try an inclusive pricing scheme.

ILikeTheAbuse
03-20-2014, 12:25 PM
thanks you gree for new update. game now loads in 5 sec vs the old 45sec to 2 min. lost of new features.

iliketheabuse, have u tried the reinstall on your HTC, i had to on one of my tablets with simular issues. fixed problem

Actually, I just did a factory reset. CC is the only thing on the phone other than the standard bloatware because I just transferred everything to my new Note3. 4.0.0.5 was the initial CC install with a new brand new account. The lag is almost tolerable on the Inspire, but makes BlueStacks unusable. My minis have now been transferred to Virtualbox Android-x86 4.3 and are back to playable.

Dat Guy
03-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Just to echo, thank you for fixing so many of the issues that had been plaguing this game.