PDA

View Full Version : The Minis will be back...and stronger than before

Superdude
03-19-2014, 10:13 PM
This new change will help the hlps for a little, but keep in mind inflation will still increase. With valor rewards getting bigger, the minis will have a chance to catch up as they complete more events. At the end of the day too, many minis have a lot of valor (mine with 11m). They will still be able to eventually hit the hlps in wd once they get their buildings upgraded. And the new units took away any advantage old players had in Full Assault. This didn't really do much to change the game in reality. It basically gave everyone in this game a boost in stats, but remember everyone who's played for above a year got that boost. Once the minis get the boost it will be back to the same as before. It is only a matter of time until minis upgrade fully and come back better than ever.
All incentive to score in war has gone away. A top 50 finish prize can be earned with a few 100k in valor. Making the valor units indestructible is not a good idea. It will take away any unit buying that was still done (crates for example) as it is now better to use the gold to get valor. Gree, this solution is like someone printing trillion dollar bills to fix their debt. It only creates more problems in the end and doesn't fix the problem.

pb23
03-19-2014, 10:23 PM
NO ONE prints trillion dollar bills to pay off debt. That's ludicrous!

O wait... dammit.

2000y2k
03-19-2014, 11:05 PM

O wait... dammit.

PM me a contact for that printer.

pb23
03-19-2014, 11:26 PM
PM me a contact for that printer.

United States Mint
2799 Reeves Road
Plainfield, IN 46168-7700

Enjoy!

goober
03-20-2014, 05:19 AM

O wait... dammit.

You were right - they don't print to pay off debt - they print it to take on more debt! lol

To the original poster - it's the bonus boosts that matter now. If you have a attack bonus +100% from many many WDs, you get a lot more bang with the new units than a new mini with just a couple of WD bonuses.

MaverickINsc
03-20-2014, 05:27 AM
The Minis will be back...and stronger than before

from superdude

"This new change will help the hlps for a little, but keep in mind inflation will still increase. With valor rewards getting bigger, the minis will have a chance to catch up as they complete more events. At the end of the day too, many minis have a lot of valor (mine with 11m). They will still be able to eventually hit the hlps in wd once they get their buildings upgraded"

that is all true.....however as you compete in events you will level.....once up to level 100 not really a mini anymore.....so to be a mini you have to camp.....or have a faction carry you in events as a non participant.....also gree has been attaching xp to the prizes and levels in event rewards.....so to get the bonuses you will level.....even if its a slower pace.....with the increase in energy on the fltqs its harder to take up valuable faction space as a mini.....the epic boss is the main exception I can see

Rob TRK
03-20-2014, 05:31 AM
Goober, that's precisely the point. War outcomes provide bonus percentage points to units in the relevant sector.
Minis with 50% bonus on a stat won't keep up with an HLP with 120% (And I'm aware that lots of the top factions exceed this by far) buying the same units....
Big IPH players will gain a positive advantage from cash spends and with good IPH and a fully stacked hospital and decent faction will be able replace as quickly as losses come

Ultimately the marker is how many of the units make it into the top 3k... The 1Bn player has an average boosted stat of 333,333.3 per unit.... A 20k cash unit won't touch the sides for them in war or raiding. Plenty to sacrifice in the new event it's true...

War improves the stats further. Top team this time round 30% Sea defence.