PDA

View Full Version : I miss consumable explosives

iteachem
03-19-2014, 08:30 PM
I don't know if anyone else does, but I kinda miss the decent stat gain from consumable explosives.

Was fun buying them to hit stronger peeps and also a huge blast pissing people off by attacking them and blowing them up..

Just one more thing I would like to see added back to the game...a consumable with decent stat increase

ILikeTheAbuse
03-19-2014, 09:14 PM
+1

LeatherKicks
03-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Yes. AND updating respect point weapons as well should be a new phase of development. Whether it be available during mission sltqs or in equipment inventory.

dr007
03-19-2014, 10:46 PM
I miss them too. It was fun exploding them but currently with the fact that everyone has a chance to win an attack, consumable explosives would not make it through the day.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-19-2014, 11:08 PM
consumable explosives were cool. but I think with the exponential growth in stats, consumables would require constant development. I think consumables could be brought back, with modifiers attached!!! doesn't have to be monstrous modifiers. maybe +1 modifiers. stackable of course. That'll surely piss people off when they get destroyed!!! and would add somer serious fun to pvp.

Swedevil
03-20-2014, 12:22 AM
One of the joys was finding someone in war that was loaded with consumables and watching as multiple people attacked them, their defense would slowly drop.

Eddie Eagle Eye
03-20-2014, 01:28 AM
consumable explosives were cool. but I think with the exponential growth in stats, consumables would require constant development. I think consumables could be brought back, with modifiers attached!!! doesn't have to be monstrous modifiers. maybe +1 modifiers. stackable of course. That'll surely piss people off when they get destroyed!!! and would add somer serious fun to pvp.

I like that idea , it would certainly make it easier for players to "temporarily" gain on their enemy's stats for some payback! Good call :o

ILikeTheAbuse
03-20-2014, 02:54 AM
I really liked when they started updating buildings with new items during that LTQ. Farming was back on the table for a little while. Everyone hit up those junkyard explosives... well, everyone under 500k atk or those who hadn't maxed out Tere Anita and Aaren Pierce.

sister morphine
03-20-2014, 04:00 AM
One of the joys was finding someone in war that was loaded with consumables and watching as multiple people attacked them, their defense would slowly drop.
Been there. Mine survived very well (even two wars against Indian Nation) until SAS got Fight Club the first time. :D

cditti
03-20-2014, 07:14 AM
+1 This was fun to watch!!!

murf
03-20-2014, 09:07 AM

I cried when my mini's snowflakes were all destroyed over the first few battles....I think they added about 25k to my stats back then...lol

Luv4UR Mom
03-20-2014, 04:09 PM

+1. This is a great idea!

bdub
03-20-2014, 05:18 PM
consumables were the biggest cash waste of the whole game!!!

What I loved was finally having enough non-consumable explosives so that I never had to worry about it again.

sister morphine
03-20-2014, 05:19 PM
I just remembered the most awesome example of that was Viola (don't think she's playing now) who had immense quantities of all the holiday explosives. She still had loads when I was in HTC Blue..... until we met Fight Club and they went to town on her. Must have been awful to see such a stat collapse happening to you.

1Shot
03-21-2014, 12:23 AM
I hate them cause when I get attacked and lose, I lose them.

CCKallDAY
03-21-2014, 04:26 AM
I attacked someone last syndicate war and he still had explosives.

hexie
03-21-2014, 04:38 AM
I attacked someone last syndicate war and he still had explosives.

A moment's silence then for this poor soul playing in Top100-50 but still being trolled into buying store items.

Death Adder
03-21-2014, 04:48 AM
Was great to see a rival losing landmines which were at the time quite expensive.