PDA

View Full Version : New patch is amazing, thank you Gree!

Reversal
03-19-2014, 04:45 PM
I LOVE the new patch, thank you so much <3

Changes:

- Knights and Dragons in 6 Languages
- Druidic Platemail Fusible now
- Battle Fast-Forwarding now with just 1 tap instead of holding (holding still possible)

The game somehow seems faster too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0HXRjbrXfA

Aydien
03-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Glad you made this thread, as I created an account just to mention this new update. However, not all for praise.

I agree, the fast forward is great. They also changed the button when enhancing armors, to where you can continue to enhance, and still hit "Later". So you don't have to pick out the armor you are enhancing each time, only the fodder armors.

However, when this update hit, I was trying to reduce my hundreds of armors down below the armor limit so that I could craft the epic boss armors for the collection event. All I want is the cape, already have a worthless gkal sitting at level 1. Was using the armor counter at the end of your list(where it shows xxx/80), to keep track of how many I was getting down to, since I don't want to waste more armor than I have to. After the update, this counter is removed!

Thought maybe they were listening and allowing unlimited armors, since I know a ton of people with thousands of armors, but after trying to craft one, I found this to be a false hope.

My suggestion and plea, is that they A) Make unlimited armors...what would it be hurting? Not like having 2000 armors gives anyone an advantage. Or B) Make fusion boost armors not count towards your armor limit. Having to enhance away over 200 fusion boosts on armors I don't need or will never use, to be able to partake in an in-game event, is both sad and pointless.

At the very least, make a quick hotfix and put the armor counter back in. I really don't want to have to sit here and count all these one by one and keep track of them just to get under 80...

Dark Prince
03-19-2014, 05:27 PM
So what did they Patch? Gem hax1ng?

Reversal
03-19-2014, 05:32 PM
Glad you made this thread, as I created an account just to mention this new update. However, not all for praise.

I agree, the fast forward is great. They also changed the button when enhancing armors, to where you can continue to enhance, and still hit "Later". So you don't have to pick out the armor you are enhancing each time, only the fodder armors.

However, when this update hit, I was trying to reduce my hundreds of armors down below the armor limit so that I could craft the epic boss armors for the collection event. All I want is the cape, already have a worthless gkal sitting at level 1. Was using the armor counter at the end of your list(where it shows xxx/80), to keep track of how many I was getting down to, since I don't want to waste more armor than I have to. After the update, this counter is removed!

Thought maybe they were listening and allowing unlimited armors, since I know a ton of people with thousands of armors, but after trying to craft one, I found this to be a false hope.

My suggestion and plea, is that they A) Make unlimited armors...what would it be hurting? Not like having 2000 armors gives anyone an advantage. Or B) Make fusion boost armors not count towards your armor limit. Having to enhance away over 200 fusion boosts on armors I don't need or will never use, to be able to partake in an in-game event, is both sad and pointless.

At the very least, make a quick hotfix and put the armor counter back in. I really don't want to have to sit here and count all these one by one and keep track of them just to get under 80...

At the Fusion Master it's not visible but at the "My Knights" tab it is.
Also Guild Chat is buggy right now. Keep that in mind.

Dark Prince
03-19-2014, 05:35 PM
So they really patched nothing, should be 'Thanks for Update' imo

SmokeSomePeaches
03-19-2014, 05:46 PM
No ios yet :(

Sol Invictus
03-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Anyone else experiencing the chat glitch where every comment appears as submitted under your name?

Ant venom
03-19-2014, 06:23 PM
I believe I did on my iPad but I ignored it and went to sleep

GrayOne
03-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Anyone else experiencing the chat glitch where every comment appears as submitted under your name?

Yeah, I'm also seeing that on my one account that does work in guild chat.

I'm also not even able to get into the guild menu on my Asus Transformer TF101 and my Samsung Galaxy S3... the game boots me back to the main Android menu as if I exited the game each time I tap the guild icon at the bottom right of the screen.

One other guild member seems to report the same thing.. I didn't get a make or model of his device.

Ant venom
03-19-2014, 06:42 PM
I believe you are ridded with luck and hope you best of luck

twinraven
03-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I'm also seeing that on my one account that does work in guild chat.

I'm also not even able to get into the guild menu on my Asus Transformer TF101 and my Samsung Galaxy S3... the game boots me back to the main Android menu as if I exited the game each time I tap the guild icon at the bottom right of the screen.

One other guild member seems to report the same thing.. I didn't get a make or model of his device.

I have this problem as well, so does my friend.. =/

Dark Prince
03-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Maybe I started something, instead of angry and hateful threads now people are making thankful positives ones!

- Dark Prince for mod

GrayOne
03-19-2014, 10:01 PM
I have this problem as well, so does my friend.. =/

Ok, I think I've solved the problem for myself and my guild members. Those that are having this issue need to go to the Google Play store and manually update the game.

That should fix the issue with crashing when trying to get into the guild menu.

whisper4
03-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Ever since the same auto restarted this afternoon, I am assuming this was the patch. Maybe not though, I don't see any of chances you all mentioned. But, now whenever I click on my guild, the game closes. Smh??

twinraven
03-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Ok, I think I've solved the problem for myself and my guild members. Those that are having this issue need to go to the Google Play store and manually update the game.

I've reinstalled it, and that fixed the problem. However, now i'm left with another bug whereby everyone appears as my name in guild chat. lol

whisper4
03-19-2014, 10:56 PM

Yep, fixed not being able to get into guild, but also brought the chat problem. Ehhh, at least I can get into guild :) thanks

Sol Invictus
03-20-2014, 12:26 AM
This update is soooooo amazing thank you GREE for removing that annoying armor counter from the end of the list of armors in Fusion Master I was so sick of always being able to know how many armors I had and thank you for putting that amazing "Load More" button that we all know and love from the Armor Smith in the middle of the armor list in Fusion Master what an amazing update so amazing!!!!

SmokeSomePeaches
03-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Sol they removed the load more before and when they did it was really laggy when you opened armorsmith. So really that helps. Second. Maybe removing the counter is step 1 for unlimited armour that everyone's crying about wanting so bad.

Marco_
03-20-2014, 02:12 AM
I LOVE the new patch, thank you so much <3
- Battle Fast-Forwarding now with just 1 tap instead of holding (holding still possible)

You're wrong. Holding doesn't work, since if you release the button, it stays toggled on.
And since the game doesn't run 100% at a constant rate, I now have to tap instead of just release to slow the game a second before my special attack bar is full to prevent the game ninja-ing my special attack by doing a quick attack instead.
Gree should either roll back that change, make it an option in the setting or fix it so no quick attack animations can ruin your timing. :(

More bugs:
- revenge seems to be back in the arena, but I had 1 person listed as both revenge and non-revenge
- revenge entries seem troll anyway right now, since a 3 chest/war epics opponent for my legendaries-only alt is just troll...
- any popups seem full screen width now

edit:
- and the video gems "no offers" popup seems to get stuck in a loop half the time, fortunately a quick doubletap on the Android "back" button gets you out of there without having to completely exit out of KnD

Gree, we're not your beta testers. If you don't have any right now, hire them...

Sol Invictus
03-20-2014, 02:42 AM
Sol they removed the load more before and when they did it was really laggy when you opened armorsmith. So really that helps. Second. Maybe removing the counter is step 1 for unlimited armour that everyone's crying about wanting so bad.

A simple fix for both of these exist.

For the Armor Smith...no one is crafting Armor of Boreas and all these other useless EB armors from 8+ months ago. Don't show them on the list. Or put all these useless armors behind the Show More button, not the ones I actually want.

For the Fusion Master...stack each unique instance of an armor. This has been called for over and over. I don't need or want to see all 68 of my Snakeskin armors, 35 Asura armors, 43 Lightning Lord armors and so on as I scroll past them all to get to the one Legendary armor that I'm trying to use in Fusion.

Just have Snakeskin x68, Asura x35, and so on.

This is such a no-brainer.

Marco_
03-20-2014, 03:21 AM

For the Armor Smith...no one is crafting Armor of Boreas and all these other useless EB armors from 8+ months ago. Don't show them on the list. Or put all these useless armors behind the Show More button, not the ones I actually want.

I actually crafted a dragon armor just a few weeks ago to use as fusion fodder; was annoyed at the 200K gold price tag...
But I agree: reverse sort by date the boss armors you have 50+ materials for, hide something like the 4th or 5th and further behind a "more" button. (no more silly stuff like alphabetical sorting or sorting by amount of materials...)

HeadOpener
03-20-2014, 04:57 AM
New patch Pros

The multi language choices are great for some of the others in the guild.
The new speed up toggle is also very handy for fighting one handed :)
New craftable epics are another step in the right direction!

Whilst I love most of the new patch there are a couple of bugs also in it.

Cons

The guild bug where either you cant access guild, or after manual update then all guild chat shows as your name.
Also the no more offers pop up now gets stuck you click ok and it repops in a constant loop I am having to force close the game to get out of it.

Heredia
03-20-2014, 06:50 AM
Good patch Gree :D

My guild and our accademy is just for italians, more people have difficult with english language, now is more easy :) (not a perfect italian, but is something!)

Just one problem:

On guild chat we see the same name in every post. We wait a patch for this ;)

sxespanky
03-20-2014, 01:01 PM
while battling in your video you mention -

you dont have to do anything anymore

i feel that way with every battle anyway :\

infliction
03-20-2014, 01:22 PM
This update is soooooo amazing thank you GREE for removing that annoying armor counter from the end of the list of armors in Fusion Master I was so sick of always being able to know how many armors I had and thank you for putting that amazing "Load More" button that we all know and love from the Armor Smith in the middle of the armor list in Fusion Master what an amazing update so amazing!!!!

You can still get a count of your armors by going to your knight and choosing their adventure armor. In fact, it's way better now, because they show you the count without having to scroll through every armor. Instead you only need to scroll to the end of the first "page" of armors (after the load more).

I've been waiting months for an update like this. Armor scrolling was painful and slow and fusion enhancement nearly brought me to tears. Now it's great!

infliction
03-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Also forgot to mention they lowered our max armor count by 10 (down to 70), which is a bummer.

Skittle Stomper
03-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Oh good, a click to speed up button! I only suggested this in one of my very first posts ever about 15 months ago.

Gree is really on the ball.

Melibane Urambir
03-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Wow at all the perfect people on this forum. You wanted Druidic fusable? You got it. You wanted to not have to hold down the button to fast forward fights? You got it. Chill and give them a chance. It is, after all, a free game....

Skittle Stomper
03-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Wow at all the perfect people on this forum. You wanted Druidic fusable? You got it. You wanted to not have to hold down the button to fast forward fights? You got it. Chill and give them a chance. It is, after all, a free game....

Says the guy who has been playing game for 3-5 weeks................

SmokeSomePeaches
03-20-2014, 02:13 PM

For the Fusion Master...stack each unique instance of an armor. This has been called for over and over. I don't need or want to see all 68 of my Snakeskin armors, 35 Asura armors, 43 Lightning Lord armors and so on as I scroll past them all to get to the one Legendary armor that I'm trying to use in Fusion.

Just have Snakeskin x68, Asura x35, and so on.

This is such a no-brainer.

Actually I personally still do have some older eb's still waiting to be crafted. Don't assume nobody has mats for older bosses. The thing with amour x 5 is harder then you imagine. Think about levelling an armour. I personally use craftable armours to upgrade my non craftable armours so I have many armours of the same type that are different levels/ different exp

SmokeSomePeaches
03-20-2014, 02:15 PM

Not everyone joins the forum the second they start playing the game. I didn't join the forum until almost a year of playing.

Reversal
03-20-2014, 02:31 PM

Well that guy who has been playing for 3-5 weeks has made a more useful post than you have.
He has a legitimate point, regardless of what's being released people are being far too negative for their own good.

Sol Invictus
03-20-2014, 04:29 PM
I have many armours of the same type that are different levels/ different exp

That's why I said stack each unique instance of an armor.

They stack materials. They can stack armors.

And if you can still fuse Boreas then it would show up on your list. No one is going back and fighting Boreas for 30 gems a piece just to get crafting materials.

Dianish
03-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Well that guy who has been playing for 3-5 weeks has made a more useful post than you have.
He has a legitimate point, regardless of what's being released people are being far too negative for their own good.

Well, he havent played long enough to know that it took Gree over 6 months to make these changes. At least thats how i understood the comments. So Skittle have a valid point after all. Ofc, Gree made the changes(yay?) but it took them way to long to do it.

Marco_
03-21-2014, 12:51 PM
And if you can still fuse Boreas then it would show up on your list. No one is going back and fighting Boreas for 30 gems a piece just to get crafting materials.
I wouldn't be surprised if some who were there for Twin Jian, but didn't get enough materials, might gem the materials and craft it before retiring... ;)

sxespanky
03-21-2014, 02:58 PM
hey andriod people, i've yet to see this anywhere else, but im assuming the last update gave us the ability to attack HC and get RANK bonus points for guild war. anyone else notice?

whisper4
03-21-2014, 11:02 PM
hey andriod people, i've yet to see this anywhere else, but im assuming the last update gave us the ability to attack HC and get RANK bonus points for guild war. anyone else notice?

that's been around since last war. Its really nice ;)
What's not nice is that it's been 2 days, and all these bugs haven't been fixed. Wth? I have stopped buying gems till they are fixed. Not paying into a broken product.