PDA

View Full Version : What is the BEST UNITS to buy with the Valor?

Hoov
03-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Just for fun, want some opinions. No need to get smart! :) I know the Strongest ones make sense, but overall which ones will be the best? Have some fun with this post! No negativity!!!

Oceanz
03-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Elite Water Cruiser

Tito89
03-19-2014, 04:22 PM
The most expensive, if you have lots of powerful units, but the cheapest give the biggest stat increase for your cost, but takes up more army space.

So choose the ones that are the most expensive for you.

EG ive only got the battlefield hawk unlocked so far, so ive dumped some of my valour on those.

MojoJojo
03-19-2014, 05:12 PM
I'd save valor if I were you. Next week they will be coming out with some stronger units. But to each his own.
Remember how well race to lv 250 and 300 worked out for those players? Learn from gree history. Wait and see.

Hoov
03-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks everyone!

yoyo1
03-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Strategy idea -
1) lets assume that you will get a steady stream of valors, then I would buy the weakest until my ranks are full. then I would move to the next powerful unit and so on pushing the previous unit out of my ranks.
1.1) in my case (I have 4m valor) if I do that I get 6.5m extra. If I buy the strongest unit only I get 4m only. the weakest for me is stealth objective force (3.2k valor) and the strongest is tech shooter (34k valor). I have best bonuses for infantry.
2) I would focus on unit type (i.e. infantry, ground etc) with the best bonus I have and then also upgrade the bonus building to max and once there is a bonus unit for the chosen type I would put gold to get it
3) push all faction for the same unit type
4) before WD put 50 gold and move my nation to the correct bonus type

*but* I am still saving the valor - waiting to see other ideas.

Robin CC
03-20-2014, 11:57 AM
People need to remember that the new frontal assault event is going to require the sacrifice of units. Are you going to buy 100 of your best units and have that boost gone after one event of sacrifices or are you going to grab a more significant quantity of units to use in the new event coming up? I personally am holding off for now until I have a better understanding of the event.

MaverickINsc
03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
People need to remember that the new frontal assault event is going to require the sacrifice of units. Are you going to buy 100 of your best units and have that boost gone after one event of sacrifices or are you going to grab a more significant quantity of units to use in the new event coming up? I personally am holding off for now until I have a better understanding of the event.

why would you sacrifice units in your top 3k for this event?.....any bonus units or units in top 3k should be kept anyway.....for wd and for raid boss.....as well as raiding and attacking for money and valor to buy more units....I have 38,000 units.....I will sacrifice any non bonus non top 3k unit I have to help the faction.....im it will be months before we have to buy units for the event.....with money we need to build iph......when I run out of decent units hopefully my iph is a lot better.....no quick fix unfortunately

Wufnu
03-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Question is are valor units indestructible for the new event or just any other time? If indestructible ALL the time then I'd buy the best I could. But I'm also a wait and seer on all this.

MaverickINsc
03-20-2014, 12:35 PM
Question is are valor units indestructible for the new event or just any other time? If indestructible ALL the time then I'd buy the best I could. But I'm also a wait and seer on all this.

any unit used in the event is gone whether indestructible or not.....if the ones labeled "indestructible" die any other time.....well lets just say a new support ticket record will be achieved during wd.......lol

RedDevilSco
03-20-2014, 12:39 PM

No unit is indestructible for the Full Assault event, it will be consumed if you put it to use in the event no matter if it is indestructible or not.

Lord Green
03-20-2014, 12:40 PM
I went for ground units since my highest boost is from ground units and I fly the german flag

Vercingetorix
03-20-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm waiting because I have to upgrade my unit buildings. I'm changing my name to the drunken Congressman because I've spent so much cash in the last 24 hours. I want to spend my valor on the best units. Supplementing army with cash units for now.

iamnasty
03-20-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm waiting because I have to upgrade my unit buildings. I'm changing my name to the drunken Congressman because I've spent so much cash in the last 24 hours. I want to spend my valor on the best units. Supplementing army with cash units for now.

Yep, yesterday spent cash, today valor and tomorrow .......whine !!!...... moo :D

Robin CC
03-21-2014, 01:11 AM
why would you sacrifice units in your top 3k for this event?.....any bonus units or units in top 3k should be kept anyway.....for wd and for raid boss.....as well as raiding and attacking for money and valor to buy more units....I have 38,000 units.....I will sacrifice any non bonus non top 3k unit I have to help the faction.....im it will be months before we have to buy units for the event.....with money we need to build iph......when I run out of decent units hopefully my iph is a lot better.....no quick fix unfortunately

Not suggesting the sacrifice of these units but for now people should focus on getting 1000 6k units over 100 30k units. This will push better unused units to the bottom allowing you a better chance during the new event. I for now have only bought cash units and am holding off until I know more.