PDA

View Full Version : Future raid boss

One man army
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Now seeing that pic of 800 mill stats on a guy from super united pirates is ridcoulusy if there stats don't get herded during FA I believe they shouldn't take part in the future raid boss. Of course this is my opinion but that really is insane and then gree would have to preform another huge stat inflation were they give us like 500k units just to keep up with the top factions. I thought gree would want to see this happen. So please don't allow them to participate in the event. Of the raid boss

Known King
03-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Now seeing that pic of 800 mill stats on a guy from super united pirates is ridcoulusy if there stats don't get herded during FA I believe they shouldn't take part in the future raid boss. Of course this is my opinion but that really is insane and then gree would have to preform another huge stat inflation were they give us like 500k units just to keep up with the top factions. I thought gree would want to see this happen. So please don't allow them to participate in the event. Of the raid boss

Terrible grammar!

One man army
03-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Terrible grammar!
Thus the reason why I'm still in school

reesiepuff
03-19-2014, 04:25 PM
They wont benefit much from the new units at least. the last unit he takes in to battle is way over the value of the strongest units available with valor now, so it will help lesser players. However i definitely am sure 300k+ units will soon be common rewards

Thorm V2
03-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Top att is well over 1,000,000,000 now. One Billion.

RetiredAndHappy
03-19-2014, 04:28 PM

He's over 1 bil now

Not sure what this will do to the raid and epic boss.. probably impossible for the non SUP players

The_Don
03-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Yep, looks like the end is near for a guy like me. It's been slowly edging closer and closer as I struggled to get past 25 on the Epic Bosses. It's going to go way out there now. I started this game early and am a higher level player, never got into a solid faction for a while and then it has all slid down that slippery slope ever since.

Dirty Mind
03-19-2014, 05:46 PM
If you haven't noticed yet, there's a handful of top faction players over 1billion attack stats. Because of these internet heroes, you can bet on it that the next epic/raid boss health will easily be 10billion+. Go ahead and thank these dweebs. They've earned it!

I imagine the lvl 100 raid boss health will be closer to 8.6 Quintillion. Also, working on the LTQ is a waste of time since the gains in stats can easily be done with a few thousand valor, and no work, no leveling.