PDA

View Full Version : I love it

goldacre84
03-19-2014, 03:54 PM
So, finally there's gonna be big changes in this game. All these super mini's better watch out!

I have a HLP who's stats have just doubled by spending all that valor I had sat there.

My LLP who was half as strong but only a fifth the level is now 5 times weaker than my main.

That in itself is a good thing. Now, there are serious decisions to be made, i.e to upgrade the LTB or to upgrade a unit building.

Let the transition begin and the moaning commence!!

Well Done Gree, the game just got interesting again.

D1E Luke
03-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Yeah, now those mini accounts that were such a lower level but stronger than me are now worthless since they most likely don't have anyone high level unit buildings.

Oceanz
03-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Give a mini a month to upgrade one of the unit buildings to level 10

My mini flies the Russian flag, so I figure I'll just upgrade the Advanced Air Base to level 10 and spend 8 million valor on the most powerful units. Problem solved.

Known King
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM

My mini flies the Russian flag, so I figure I'll just upgrade the Advanced Air Base to level 10 and spend 8 million valor on the most powerful units. Problem solved.

Agreed I'm doing the same thing

Digger666
03-19-2014, 05:11 PM
A lot of these mini accounts have been sitting along time, don't be fooled, this is only a temporary bandaid. Give them a few weeks and the minis will be monsters again lol.

MojoJojo
03-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Hahahaha
I'm with you goldacer. Minis are gonna get pounded by the high iph and lv10 buildings.
Even at 10mil valor divided by 40,000 is 250 units at 28000 stats roughly is a 7 mil raw stat increase.
High iph at buying 3000 units at 28,000 is about 84 mil raw stat increase.
Valor will help, but it's only going to put a small dent into your stats, unless you can put up a bunch of cash to make them really fly. About 100 bil is what you need to make a strong army from the new cash units.
Better start saving. Lol

My math may be way off. I'm not that clever.

MojoJojo
03-19-2014, 05:35 PM
Sorry 36,000 stat units at 40k valor raw stats of 9 mil gained not 7 mil

Oceanz
03-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Some of the once-powerful minis might be relegated to PADL or Wall duty during the next war, but when you attack them in war and beat them, you're only gonna get 100 or so WD points. So yeah, they might not be able to kill you, but they will still be inefficient targets to use your WD health on.

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 05:49 PM

i got a 41m iph probelm solved on mini i will outspend u and u only got valor for so long lol i havent spent but 2m of my 15m valor yet..

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Some of the once-powerful minis might be relegated to PADL or Wall duty during the next war, but when you attack them in war and beat them, you're only gonna get 100 or so WD points. So yeah, they might not be able to kill you, but they will still be inefficient targets to use your WD health on.
not if they change the points like they said they would with the units..so we shall wait and see how that plays out..problem with alot of the minis they are very broke and the cash units are awesome and limitless..u lose 1 buy 2 back no big deal if ur iph is right

Blodiea
03-19-2014, 05:52 PM
This is going to be a strange wd.........

mia201
03-19-2014, 05:54 PM
i am happy with the change, i am sure a lot of older players agree with me.

Back then, planning what unit building to upgrade in order to complete LTQ was part of the fun of the game

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 05:58 PM
i am happy with the change, i am sure a lot of older players agree with me.

Back then, planning what unit building to upgrade in order to complete LTQ was part of the fun of the game

100% agree mia..i been here since the game come out in the app store and back then we had to think what we wanted to do..couldnt just jerk out the credit card and tap tap tap and then say haha look at me im better then u bc i spent more then u..i have a feeling alot of the old retiree's will be back from retirement now which is a good thing and i hope they do..gl mia

CJ54
03-19-2014, 06:00 PM
not if they change the points like they said they would with the units..so we shall wait and see how that plays out..problem with alot of the minis they are very broke and the cash units are awesome and limitless..u lose 1 buy 2 back no big deal if ur iph is right

We're still deciding on how to go about the points change. There have been a lot of good suggestions floated, but they all leave someone hanging out to dry.

JMS
03-19-2014, 08:16 PM
And next up....here come the cash hackers again... Probably already started. I remember people with 1000s of the tactical strike subs or whatever they were called when they first came out. Can't wait to see them.

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 08:23 PM
We're still deciding on how to go about the points change. There have been a lot of good suggestions floated, but they all leave someone hanging out to dry.

thx cj im sure u guys will figure something out and keep it interesting..i been here over 2 yrs and ever 6 months u all throw a monkey wrench into the game but i like the challenges..

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 08:25 PM
And next up....here come the cash hackers again... Probably already started. I remember people with 1000s of the tactical strike subs or whatever they were called when they first came out. Can't wait to see them.

LOL..ya im sure they are already loading up..but we will just do like the old days spot them and report,.if they got a 1-2m iph and got so many units like 500 or 1000 then it will be obvious..lets just see how smart they are about it..but im sure they cant help them self and will have very low iph and buy 1000s lol

I C STUFF
03-19-2014, 09:00 PM
LOL..ya im sure they are already loading up..but we will just do like the old days spot them and report,.if they got a 1-2m iph and got so many units like 500 or 1000 then it will be obvious..lets just see how smart they are about it..but im sure they cant help them self and will have very low iph and buy 1000s lol

When you see one roach, there are thousands you don't see.

iamnasty
03-19-2014, 09:47 PM
When you see one roach, there are thousands you don't see.

+++++1, yep, the joy is just a short and temporary.......follow by lots whine !!!

Superdude
03-19-2014, 09:58 PM
Hahahaha
I'm with you goldacer. Minis are gonna get pounded by the high iph and lv10 buildings.
Even at 10mil valor divided by 40,000 is 250 units at 28000 stats roughly is a 7 mil raw stat increase.
High iph at buying 3000 units at 28,000 is about 84 mil raw stat increase.
Valor will help, but it's only going to put a small dent into your stats, unless you can put up a bunch of cash to make them really fly. About 100 bil is what you need to make a strong army from the new cash units.
Better start saving. Lol

My math may be way off. I'm not that clever.

Unless something has changed, your attack only counts your top 2000 unit ( I think) therefore, there is a limit to what you can buy.

Just you wait, my minis upgrading advanced air base as I speak, by next war it will be level 10 and there will be a couple level 55/50m player running around. This will give hlps a temp advantage, but at the end of the day, levels will always come back to bite you. Many of these minis were created right at the time the inflation got huge, so many of them got the majority of the large amounts of valor (my mini has 11 mil).

Badvock
03-19-2014, 10:05 PM
mmmmm Wine, but back to the forum at hand.

I wonder if Gree actually think that people will start to use all the units they just bought in the new event? I predict people will spend big now, buy everything they can and when the new event rolls along just offload all their old junk and be reluctant to give up there new found status. As time progresses people will just added new valour units to their army and make excuses to faction members that they cant afford to give any more units to the event because it have a negative effect on their stats. Only the high IPH players ill be able to afford to keep running and will the ultimate victors in this new event type. Suits me fine, if I ever get my account back.

Lets see what happens

steelhead
03-20-2014, 04:33 AM
A couple of wars ago we fought little bravo, all of them little giants. It would be interesting to compare their last wd ranking with the next one.

Vegaman
03-20-2014, 04:37 AM
Wise factions will skip this war and get themselves full upgraded on all the premiere unit bases with the gold they would have spent on this war.

I C STUFF
03-20-2014, 05:47 AM
Wise factions will skip this war and get themselves full upgraded on all the premiere unit bases with the gold they would have spent on this war.

Unintended consequences.

Lancerdually
03-20-2014, 06:33 AM
Unintended consequences.
Awesome book that was

Gen CheeBye
03-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Best time as ever to load up whichever cash or valor units you can get your sweaty palms on. Some factions will just out-muscle their competition aside.

If your faction has too many new players...you are at a disadvantage for this WD.

The key words are Buy Buy Buy and Buy Big!