PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

I don't know
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Wow all these new units! Now I really want to upgrade my unit buildings! I can't wait to get started! But wait I need to upgrade the LTB for the units... I also want to upgrade my boost buildings...
What to choose? What to do? If only I could UPGRADE MORE THAN ONE BUILDING AT A TIME.
If only there was a easier choice like UPGRADING MULTIPLE BUILDINGS AT ONCE. I wish it could be easier for all of us. If only we could all UPGRADE MORE THAN ONE BUILDING AT A TIME.
Take a hint Gree ;)

Kefa
03-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Then you wouldn't have to choose, there would be no risk/reward in your choices, and everyone would be identical.

Known King
03-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Then you wouldn't have to choose, there would be no risk/reward in your choices, and everyone would be identical.

I agree 110%, leave the challenge! Enjoy the challenge!!

Oceanz
03-19-2014, 03:31 PM
But wait I need to upgrade the LTB for the units.

Why even keep your LTB if you can get much better stats from the new valor units? Why shouldn't I sell my Mongolian building during it's current upgrade and focus on upgrading a unit building instead? Why do I need some 40k/40k unit for finishing the LTB upgrade when I can just buy 500 units with the same stats from upgrading a unit building?