PDA

View Full Version : So Gree Broke the Game to Fix the ios Energy Glitch

Bone Daddy
03-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Not to be a hater, as there is too much whining on this board already, but it’s driving me crazy that you disabled the basic functionality of the game, collecting money, as your way to fix the iso energy glitch. I love that I now have to collect the money from my buildings 2, sometimes 3 times for it to take, and I love when I collect to find I’ve been raided 1 hour later. At 7mil IPH, that hurts. This also screws up my collection schedule.

Come clean, and come up with a better solution please.

Snatcher
03-19-2014, 08:52 AM
You aint gonna get 1....the put it in a corner and never look back at your post thats how they work

goober
03-19-2014, 09:02 AM
Or refresh your rivals list
Or open faction chat
Or donate to your faction
Or vault your cash (if you're not already overvault)

Anything that requires a server sync

There are ways of making your collected income stick. The easiest way is to purchase a cheap unit after you collect your income. Problem solved.

Kennetth
03-19-2014, 09:41 AM
I always refresh my rival list before logging out, has never been an issue. I think it's a small inconvenience to block the cheaters.

Richard79
03-19-2014, 09:47 AM
Its gettin very old very quickly now!!! I have to make the game talk to server b4 i do anything, i cant just log in collect cash or open a crate everything takes 3 or 4 actions to do 1 very simple and basic task!! Gree get your act toghter!!

Schembechler
03-19-2014, 10:14 AM
Or refresh your rivals list
Or open faction chat
Or donate to your faction
Or vault your cash (if you're not already overvault)

Anything that requires a server sync

While that does fix this issue, and it's not a huge burden that's not the point. People who have buildings on schedules if they forget to do any of those things, which isn't really a step needed to collect cash from buildings should not be punished. While your suggestions are appreciated for a short term fix gree should have a higher priority in this issue then they do.

Bone Daddy
03-19-2014, 10:30 AM
There are ways of making your collected income stick. The easiest way is to purchase a cheap unit after you collect your income. Problem solved.

I am aware of that, but that's not a fix. A basic element of the game is not operational, unless you do this or that, that's called broken. But agree, now i'm in the corner.

Kimm
03-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Not to be a hater, as there is too much whining on this board already, but it’s driving me crazy that you disabled the basic functionality of the game, collecting money, as your way to fix the iso energy glitch. I love that I now have to collect the money from my buildings 2, sometimes 3 times for it to take, and I love when I collect to find I’ve been raided 1 hour later. At 7mil IPH, that hurts. This also screws up my collection schedule.

Welcome to the android world lol.

But on a serious note, it really does suck.

sirdirty11
03-19-2014, 11:11 AM

This is a joke right? You're made that you have to refresh rivals after you collect your money? Then you're blaming something else?

Come on man..