PDA

View Full Version : That time again

Krayt
03-19-2014, 07:46 AM
I would like to start off by saying thanks from TSS. The donations made to us last war were a huge help. Ninja, we hit all those 200s as your requested. Shluggy, PZ and anyone else I can't recall your donations were put to go use as well. Unfortunately we still lost to those blasted Squirrels, but we were able to achieve 24th. So once again The Sailor Scouts thank you.

As for new business.
This new war coming up we have decided to change things up a little, well actually a lot. This game was originally dominated by FUN for numerous wars, now it's dominated by RK. So The Sailor Scouts would appreciate your help in putting a new spin in this game but ending RKs run of dominance. We would like help in upending RK so that an underdog can come in and take first place for one war. This will require a lot of help, but for the good of the game your help is needed. For just one war please give us your support and help put a new guy at the top of the heap. You help us achieve this goal and next time we will help you with your guilds goals.

So all donations are truly appreciated.
Thank you from TSS

jin.knightstemplers
03-19-2014, 07:58 AM
honestly man these post begging for money is hilarious!! whats even funnier is those that actually send you guys money!! why would i send you money if i can spend it on my own guild! and if its gotten so desperate to start begging for money for your game addiction man you guys got to grow up.

PS: my guild would love some donations as well, we would love to achieve a better ranking too! we are so addicted we will do anything to get your money, i mean anything. please help our cause so that we can beat TSS!

Voxker
03-19-2014, 08:18 AM
Gib monies pls

garen argon
03-19-2014, 11:10 AM
where's the iggy button for spam ???

Ambacht
03-19-2014, 01:48 PM
It is a bit early for an april's foolsday joke isn't it? :p

Frackoff
03-19-2014, 02:40 PM
If you want to beat RK, get a better job. The Top tiers are all about buying gems to complete all quests and score the most cps.

garen argon
03-19-2014, 03:38 PM
have nothing against setting a high goal, you fail and could end up top ten...not a bad consolation. just don't enjoy seeing spam on the msg boards...get enough through email.

taxman
03-19-2014, 04:01 PM
I hear there is a prince in Nigeria that is willing to help your cause.

zach123
03-19-2014, 05:18 PM
GIb monies plox