PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, WDP individual rewards as CC?

Bancodilugano
03-19-2014, 12:16 AM
Dear Gree

As per the last Crime City war do you will implement also individual rewards and rank for WDP on MW? It would be great for all of us that are gold users and deserve more prizes during war due to our gold effort.

Thanks for an answer

MadAtWorld
03-19-2014, 06:20 AM
This would be cool. I don't know how many times I have seen it happen where a faction has a few guys doing half the work, another third doing all they can and doing the other half, and a small group that couldn't be bothered to show up. Not that this would fix the problem of the lazy bits moving place to place, but at least the people who put in that extra effort so their team reaches their goals would have some reward for a job well done.

And if Gree wants a great money making idea, make top rewards within faction as well. For example, in a faction of 50 give the top 10 scorers some sort of reward. Or within the game, make it like the gold reward program, and anyone who scores in certain levels gets a unit. 50k gets a little one, 100k bigger, 250k, Etc.

JerseyGirl
03-19-2014, 07:08 AM
"Gold users deserv more prizes" - Just because you are not smart you deserve a slap in the face

Bancodilugano
03-19-2014, 01:52 PM
"Gold users deserv more prizes" - Just because you are not smart you deserve a slap in the face

If I spend 1,2 or 3 vault each war do you think that's totally fair that I receive the same prizes as everybody in my faction?

Tardavic
03-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Passing this over to our devs to consider!!

DTA-HOG
03-20-2014, 07:25 PM
My first WD had prizes and rankings for individuals. I thought it was a great idea. Heck...even just the ranking without prizes would be cool to know. Then post the list of the top 20k in the announcements section so we can see who the true ballers are on here.

DTA-HOG
03-20-2014, 07:27 PM
If I spend 1,2 or 3 vault each war do you think that's totally fair that I receive the same prizes as everybody in my faction?

If this is a concern and you indeed spend 3 vaults per WD than its time to get yourself into a Top 10 faction. I realize you have friends where you are at. You will make new ones.

Bndawgs
03-20-2014, 08:08 PM

are the people in your faction requiring you to spend 3 vaults per war?

Bancodilugano
03-20-2014, 11:10 PM
are the people in your faction requiring you to spend 3 vaults per war?

I'm the leader of my great faction, Texas, and I'm sure that in a couple of weeks we will steadily in top100 so I'm more than happy. When I joined Texas they ranked 975. during my first war so... Never forget that's a game, sometimes more stressful than a work but if we are playing this game since years it's because, for better or for worse, we love this game ;)