PDA

View Full Version : Lost account - support site not working!

JoshSpar
03-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Had to reinstall the game because it became buggy with the last update. After reinstall my account is lost. Can't recover it.

Tried contacting support at gree-support.net, but the website isn't loading.
(Obviously, there goes my Boss 100...)

Just in case someone actually reads this thing... my account is 721 145 467

Assault and Flattery
03-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Start up a new account and send a ticket from there. If you contact support through that website, it goes into an unfiltered pile that takes longer to get answered.

lil minion
03-18-2014, 01:28 PM
What is the best way to contact support . The same thing happened me and I set up new account and sent it through ro support via the forum wondering whats the expected timeframe

JoshSpar
03-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks A&F for the quick reply. Will try it and hope for the best.

Assault and Flattery
03-18-2014, 01:56 PM
The best way is through the game

Carloco
03-18-2014, 02:23 PM
If you have the correct information funzio Id, receipts of gold purchases, last login date and invite number beginning to end should take no more than 2 weeks. The less info the more time

Prendiville
03-18-2014, 02:52 PM
I sent in a ticket explaining what happened to me and I haven't even got a reply asking for the information...

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
Akhtar