PDA

View Full Version : lost account in transfer

lil minion
03-18-2014, 01:10 PM
I was transferring my account back from my tablet to my phone and I lost it .
Tried to get it back with my id and now I have 2 new accounts on each devices
I have contacted support to get my account back any idea how long it will take ?

ViseGrip
04-15-2014, 08:40 AM
Hi... Did you get a resolution to your problem? My bf and I are having the same problem right now!!!

Herr Otto
04-15-2014, 10:35 AM
I had lost my account....send tickets to gree. They will need your player id number. It took almost 3 weeks to get fixed...kept sending tickets over and over.

ghetto69143
04-15-2014, 10:52 AM
Im still waiting on info from mines but Im about to send in ticket for mini info. even though I wrote it down it wouldnt let me log in. I havent heard anything in almost 2 weeks

ViseGrip
04-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Smh... Kinda pissed right now... Helping my bf, thinking I would transfer his account on my phone because he had to reinstall CC on his phone and it started him over. So now we BOTH have his NEW account on both of our phones.... :-(

Naughty Nolan
04-16-2014, 12:26 AM
I truly dont understand why so many people chose to transfera game knowing theres a 50/50 chance its not going to work. you knew the risks. i used to transfer weekly but have chosen not to for tthe last two months in fear of losing my game and possibly missing big event and losing out on all the stats. My advice DONT transfer!!

Moon968
04-16-2014, 03:56 AM
You need to make a new account for transfer it.

rkbs
04-18-2014, 02:34 AM
take backup before to do anything

aron
04-18-2014, 03:12 AM
Funzio ID is a joke I don't understand why they can't jus implement Google+ and Gamecenter login, like all the other serious gaming deveopers

ghetto69143
04-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Funzio ID is a joke I don't understand why they can't jus implement Google+ and Gamecenter login, like all the other serious gaming deveopers

Now this is an idea I would wholeheartedly support.. Its about the best thing could do. Its funny how when going to transfer you are able to keep making a funzio ID. One would think that when the ID is created, it would be locked in.
I agree with Naughty Nolan, do what ever it takes to NOT TRANSFER unless you are absolutely certain on the process of doing it. Even then, it is a risky thing.