PDA

View Full Version : Why there are too many attack modifiers ?

drowranger
03-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Here is why:
So GREE has a smart plan in here to even take more gold out of us than they ever did, with more attack modifiers and with defense stats remaining low, everyone will be able to beat everyone soon, thus making it so much harder for streak teams to get their wins, which leads to more gold. Also, as we all know, we gotten into some battles where we had no targets and we had to "not hit and declare after" , this wont exist anymore as targets will be available on every battle, which means more gold will be used. Obviously this is only going to one place, using more gold, which is what GREE really wants, without even caring about what we want. Thank you GREE, you doing a great job making this game better, and by better i mean making those who have always loved it, now hate it.

Prendiville
03-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Another mad cc player. This is as useful as shouting at the wind.

CCC-syn
03-18-2014, 02:34 PM
But he is right.
Attack is getting much higher than defense.
This will cause problems in a month or two

dr007
03-18-2014, 04:49 PM
But he is right.
Attack is getting much higher than defense.
This will cause problems in a month or two

This has been an issue for months now. Where have you been? How do you think SAS got on the map??? With attack modifiers, they started to run their mouths but things are changing once more.

CJ54
03-18-2014, 05:00 PM
This has been around since bonuses started, and it is intentional. If we give out too many defense bonuses, nobody can attack each other successfully and that grinds everything to a halt. Everyone able to attack everyone is ALSO undesirable, but that is not what is happening in practice. So defense units remain rare at the moment.

Also, it is okay for some things in a game to be rare.

krimesity
03-18-2014, 05:57 PM
This has been around since bonuses started, and it is intentional. If we give out too many defense bonuses, nobody can attack each other successfully and that grinds everything to a halt. Everyone able to attack everyone is ALSO undesirable, but that is not what is happening in practice. So defense units remain rare at the moment.

What's the status of my stolen 2mil respect points?

gcfreem
03-18-2014, 06:13 PM

But with the Rivals List as it is, everyone can attack (rob) everyone regardless of what bonuses or items anyone has.

CJ54
03-18-2014, 06:27 PM
But with the Rivals List as it is, everyone can attack (rob) everyone regardless of what bonuses or items anyone has.

Well, it's a point that the previous policy may not be playing nice with the rivals list changes in some brackets. I'll talk to the devs about that.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Well, it's a point that the previous policy may not be playing nice with the rivals list changes in some brackets. I'll talk to the devs about that.

Lol....it's a joke that some that have spent far more time and effort than me and has 41m/23m stats can easily be beaten by my meager 27m attack in comparison. I understand we don't want a stand still but this is a joke....Or am I wrong?

GucciMane
03-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Lol....it's a joke that some that have spent far more time and effort than me and has 41m/23m stats can easily be beaten by my meager 27m attack in comparison. I understand we don't want a stand still but this is a joke....Or am I wrong?

I think the problem is that player, along with the 'meager' 27m attack player are still both in the top tier in the range. Its at these ranges where they will clearly have problems forming appropriate rivals lists as, who else are they going to show? The system is trying to prevent isolating players entirely. You can see how they'd want to give more attack mods naturally otherwise it would really mess over the moderate spenders in that same tier of stats who can only get so many final prizes before they're spent, essentially breaking the players up into two inactive tiers.

gcfreem
03-18-2014, 08:39 PM

It's really even worse than that. Outside of the war, winning fights doesn't really matter. What matters is robberies, that's where the real cash is. And to rob someone you only need an attack that is about half of their defense. So your 41m/23m high-roller can be robbed by a 12m/8m player. That, combined with the new Rivals List makes stats pointless. Fact is, I can rob every single one of my rivals. Every single one of my rivals can rob me. So why bother?

Flapjacks
03-18-2014, 09:01 PM
It's really even worse than that. Outside of the war, winning fights doesn't really matter. What matters is robberies, that's where the real cash is. And to rob someone you only need an attack that is about half of their defense. So your 41m/23m high-roller can be robbed by a 12m/8m player. That, combined with the new Rivals List makes stats pointless. Fact is, I can rob every single one of my rivals. Every single one of my rivals can rob me. So why bother?

That's why it makes no sense to pay for prizes. If your stats go up, you get robbed. If your stats stay the same you get robbed & vice versa.

Paying for weapons does absolutely nothing when it will only put you into a set of rivals equal or close to your stats.

Absolutely pointless to raise stats, absolutely retarded.

dr007
03-18-2014, 10:58 PM

Thanks for your honesty CJ but this is absurd. The game is about attacking and robbing so every player has the right to successfully defend against a robbery or a fight. If not, there is no point to the game. As it is, players can successfully attack or rob with a fraction of stats.

It is my opinion that this is a current flaw!!!

Keapa
03-18-2014, 11:02 PM

I agree, why I remember when I used to buy gold to use in events so as to win items that had good defense or small defense mods attached, but thanks to Gree handing out attack stat items and attack mods like candy, I know it's pointless trying to build up my defense.
Thank you gree for helping me save my money.

The Governor
03-19-2014, 12:05 AM

CJ,

What is the purpose of a defense stat? If I want to raise my defense so that only a small number of players can rob me there should be defense buildings, items in store etc I could purchase to do that. If a player wants to successfully rob/attack me there should be items available for that. All we are doing now is getting the new shiny prize for completing events. No other reason. Wait let me guess. Another attack mod right? My attack has more than doubled my defense. Just remove the defense altogether and just have a come get the latest pixel prize contest.

Dirty Larry
03-19-2014, 01:51 AM

This is a mildly interesting answer. It is based on no facts or tangible evidence or even common math skill. I have never placed in a top 25 and 1 time in a 50 during war. I have completed enough of the events to have Ok stats. I can however rob and beat people that have spent more money, time and effort that have consistently place in top 25-50 syns. I understand making some level higher atk, but it is now to the point of comedy.

Also, It is also okay for some responses to gamer's questions that make sense.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-19-2014, 05:28 AM
I think the problem is that player, along with the 'meager' 27m attack player are still both in the top tier in the range. Its at these ranges where they will clearly have problems forming appropriate rivals lists as, who else are they going to show? The system is trying to prevent isolating players entirely. You can see how they'd want to give more attack mods naturally otherwise it would really mess over the moderate spenders in that same tier of stats who can only get so many final prizes before they're spent, essentially breaking the players up into two inactive tiers.
Good point^^

It's really even worse than that. Outside of the war, winning fights doesn't really matter. What matters is robberies, that's where the real cash is. And to rob someone you only need an attack that is about half of their defense. So your 41m/23m high-roller can be robbed by a 12m/8m player. That, combined with the new Rivals List makes stats pointless. Fact is, I can rob every single one of my rivals. Every single one of my rivals can rob me. So why bother?another good point

Also Dr007 makes a very good point as we'll and WOW at Even Tam cutting spending......gree when will you learn???

Zendfrim
03-19-2014, 06:06 AM
CJ,

What is the purpose of a defense stat? If I want to raise my defense so that only a small number of players can rob me there should be defense buildings, items in store etc I could purchase to do that. If a player wants to successfully rob/attack me there should be items available for that. All we are doing now is getting the new shiny prize for completing events. No other reason. Wait let me guess. Another attack mod right? My attack has more than doubled my defense. Just remove the defense altogether and just have a come get the latest pixel prize contest.I've been talking about perhaps this same concept for months. You gree morons really screwed high income folks over. It's time you give us the ability to stop all but the absolute most powerful entrants.

Nighteg
03-19-2014, 06:08 AM
CJ keeps proving that while sitting in the Olympus and making decisions, he knows NOTHING about this game and what's really important to us.
They're trying to artificially keep pvp alive, even if we don't care for it.
First the ridiculous rivals list, then tons of useless atk mods.

aron
03-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Seems like every feature update the past year or so has been a fail and hated by the community. Everything CJ said in his post here is a lie, even the part where def mods are rare. What happen is att mods is handed out like crazy and def mods missing.

This "game" is going down the drain if not something drastic gets done soon.

Bout to be one of the thousands that quit the bonus program already.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
I actually like the rivals list changes. I like being able to hit players with higher stats than me.

I've been in a top ten syndicate for quite some time now. And there is certainly something wrong with a free player being able to rob a gold spender. Even cj can agree with this.

This message will self destruct in five seconds.

CCKallDAY
03-19-2014, 03:54 PM
What's the status of my stolen 2mil respect points?

They aren't going to do anything with respect anytime soon, you can get 2M back quickly

The Billionaire
03-19-2014, 04:19 PM
I have to agree with what's being said in this thread.

What's the point in building stats if the plan is that everyone can beat everyone?

The defence stat has become pointless and worthless to the majority of us.

I can't see a reason to continue spending on this game besides stopping SAS getting first place.;)

Flapjacks
03-19-2014, 04:58 PM

What's the point in building stats if the plan is that everyone can beat everyone?

I can't see a reason to continue spending on this game besides stopping SAS getting first place.;)

How many times can one see a reason to discontinue purchasing gold, yet continue to purchase gold?

The Billionaire
03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
How many times can one see a reason to discontinue purchasing gold, yet continue to purchase gold?

Going by my record a lot of times :D

Maybe i should go to rehab

dr007
03-19-2014, 10:44 PM
CJ,
We would love to hear what you have to say based on the feedback in this thread.
The way I see it, this game is all about those who play it. The players have spoken loudly and clearly. We want defense stats to match attack stats. Work on a solution to even things out. Thanks.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-19-2014, 10:56 PM
CJ,
We would love to hear what you have to say based on the feedback in this thread.
The way I see it, this game is all about those who play it. The players have spoken loudly and clearly. We want defense stats to match attack stats. Work on a solution to even things out. Thanks.what's even worst, war prizes, the defense modifiers are given out in the weaker tiers, top250 and worst. To the teams that absolutely do not need them. those team would benefit more from attack mods. the teams that need the def mods more, the stronger tiers, are getting the less desirable mods, attack mods. I mean, sure, they're also getting the defense mods from the weaker tiers, but so is everyone else.

kinda backwards if you axe me. Put the defense nods in the top tiers and attack mods in the weaker tiers. But I hate def mods either way.

<3 Hz
03-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Honestly when my attack & defense stats were dead even back in the day, I had no problems finding targets.

It's going to really enrage big gold spenders like Heather when everybody in the game is able to kick her tail left & right.

drowranger
03-20-2014, 01:14 PM

i know i don't spend as much as you do on this game, but i also spend some, and have really started thinking that if games are for fun i might just drop from the top teams to a top 100 or so, where i can stop the use of gold and just enjoy my game for some time before it dies. if i'm going to get beaten up by lower stats players anyway, then i would choose to get beaten up without me spending on this game.

dr007
03-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Hey CJ,

we are waiting for an intelligent answer!!!

Jclew
03-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Hey CJ,

If you hold your breath till then you'll save yourself the disappointment. lol.. waiting happens all the time. intelligent answers are rare in this question game.. But remember its okay for things to be rare... :wink:

CJ54
03-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey CJ,

I've already said all there is to say on this for a moment. People are always going to want what they feel like they need more of, but we have to do what we feel is the best for the game overall. That does not preclude more defense mods, but they are probably going to remain relatively rare compared to the other boost types.

Sandukan
03-20-2014, 04:41 PM
I've already said all there is to say on this for a moment. People are always going to want what they feel like they need more of, but we have to do what we feel is the best for the game overall. That does not preclude more defense mods, but they are probably going to remain relatively rare compared to the other boost types.

What you haven't articulated particularly well is how the game integrity will be compromised by people not losing to individuals that are millions of points (and a few thousand dollars) inferior in stats.
Two options: 1. Decrease the attack-defense range for successful robberies. 2. Increase defense mods.

CJ54
03-20-2014, 04:56 PM
What you haven't articulated particularly well is how the game integrity will be compromised by people not losing to individuals that are millions of points (and a few thousand dollars) inferior in stats.
Two options: 1. Decrease the attack-defense range for successful robberies. 2. Increase defense mods.

The assertion that *everyone* in the game (or even a majority) is experiencing this is the part that is incorrect about the underlying assumption. It doesn't square with the actual attack win/loss ratio that we can see. That doesn't mean that it isn't the case for some people (which needs addressing) but it is actually more complex than "add more defense mods" or making a change to the base attack formula.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-20-2014, 05:28 PM
The assertion that *everyone* in the game (or even a majority) is experiencing this is the part that is incorrect about the underlying assumption. It doesn't square with the actual attack win/loss ratio that we can see. That doesn't mean that it isn't the case for some people (which needs addressing) but it is actually more complex than "add more defense mods" or making a change to the base attack formula.

It's actually very simple to me CJ, as a member of a syndicate that finished 12 last battle and top 500 individually, I'm done with buying gold. With also the outrageous cost to finish these broken events it's an easy decision for me. I'm on the bonus program as well CJ and I want you to track my account monthly (in game name is the same), I will not buy anymore gold from now until the changes to make the game better, more playable, less expensive are implemented.

As a developer this may not matter a bit to you but as a customer your game is sh*t and you should be ashamed at the product you "develope" and release.

Mackie Messer
03-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Oh no....someone else has sworn off of buying gold until their demands are met. Crime City will crumble, the end is nigh!

Keapa
03-20-2014, 06:14 PM
If the attack and defense stats were closer together, there would be an incentive for more players to buy and use gold.
Gree makes money, that's good for the company and shareholders.
Have the game out of balance where buying defense items cannot keep up with the freebie attack mods, so players don't buy cannot be in the best interests of the players, the Company, or the shareholders

OmgMileyCyrus
03-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Oh no....someone else has sworn off of buying gold until their demands are met. Crime City will crumble, the end is nigh!

Probably not but as a firm believer in capitalism and the free market, the best way to show you're not happy with a product or service is not to purchase/pay for it any longer. And if enough people do this it CAN and eventually WILL signal the end of crime city as we know it. Even gree would admit this.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-20-2014, 06:29 PM
If the attack and defense stats were closer together, there would be an incentive for more players to buy and use gold.
Have the game out of balance where buying defense items cannot keep up with the freebie attack mods, so players don't buy cannot be in the best interests of the players, the Company, or the shareholders
But if CJ is a developer then he has little to no expertise in economics or how a successful business is run and that would explain his, sometimes laughable and more often mind numbingly stupid responses. That's where a board of directors comes in handy. Developer should stay behind the scenes....I have no idea who invented Starbucks coffee but I bet they have little to no idea how to run a multi-national chain of stores publicly traded, with thousand of employees and customers to make happy.

Timala
03-20-2014, 11:22 PM
CJ you clearly don't understand or care what people wants. Thank you for your answer, you have confirmed where this game is heading and that you will not change that path.

I don't see why I should spend money on this game when absolutely everyone on my rivals list can rob and attack me regardless how strong or weak I am.

HavingFun
03-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Your perspective is from a long time level250 player most likely on a top 3 team, possibly first place team. Newer players, future of this game, want attack stats which help them in war, raid bosses, epic bosses, and robberies. Thus making the game more enjoyable for a larger audience of players. I bet even SAS loved all those attack mods and they are number two. Gree has server data and I'm sure more gold is spent on attack mods so that is the current direction of the game.

HavingFun
03-21-2014, 12:25 AM
But if CJ is a developer then he has little to no expertise in economics or how a successful business is run and that would explain his, sometimes laughable and more often mind numbingly stupid responses. That's where a board of directors comes in handy. Developer should stay behind the scenes....I have no idea who invented Starbucks coffee but I bet they have little to no idea how to run a multi-national chain of stores publicly traded, with thousand of employees and customers to make happy.

Don't kid yourself. No one will miss you and I doubt you're in the forbes top 100 either. This is a phone game and I'm sure Gree is profiting more than just overhead. It sounds as tho CJ is more business minded than you. Not to mention most ideas get shot down by middle management and never make it to the board so you're just throwing phrases out there you've heard from time to time. Customer base for a phone game is much different than a customer buying Boeing airplanes and are treated as such. If you just don't get it probably better you stick with your decision of being a free player.

The Governor
03-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Your perspective is from a long time level250 player most likely on a top 3 team, possibly first place team. Newer players, future of this game, want attack stats which help them in war, raid bosses, epic bosses, and robberies. Thus making the game more enjoyable for a larger audience of players. I bet even SAS loved all those attack mods and they are number two. Gree has server data and I'm sure more gold is spent on attack mods so that is the current direction of the game.

The future of this game rely on customer satisfaction new and old. There used to be survey support would send over after resolving a ticket. One of the questions were "how likely are you to recommend this game to a friend?" Best move Gree ever made was to stop sending surveys.

This thread is about attack heavy mod prizes and the lack of mods available to grow defense. And based on CJ's explanation why have a defense stat? Just remove defense all together including those outdated defense buildings. Then everyone can beat everyone. But a game where you can't defend your property, a game that is just about participating in events for the shiny new pixel I'm just not interested in.

therealbengie
03-21-2014, 03:47 PM

thanks to the last few great changes made by the devs the game has lost a huge amount of enjoyment and interest to myself and many others according to threads on this very forum, a heady mix of attack stats hugely outgrowing defence stats, the crazy way win/loss is calculated regarding attacks and robs and the much (un)loved rivals list have all made the game pretty much pointless now as there is no challenge now other than how much money can you throw at the game.

I understand we could argue the point of spending money on a phone game until the end of days but now there are none at all as far as I can see. since the change of rivals list my attack stat has grown by about 2-3 million and all that has changed is my rivals have changed to match my new stats, so whats the point in gaining stats as I don't get any stronger relative to my peers at all and you seem to be making the events related to stats more difficult at the same rate if not quicker than stats increase. way to go gree.

dr007
03-21-2014, 08:46 PM

CJ,
Again I thank you for your answer. This is a game about attacking and robbing, correct? Players have the ability to implement strategies and a budget to attack or rob successfully, correct? Most players wish to attack or rob successfully 100% of the time. Shouldn't players also have the ability to implement strategies and set a budget to defend their character and property 100% of the time? If you feel that defense is not in the right spirit of the game then add inflation to defense mods and weapons. Let's start with high end defense items being purchased with those up to now useless respect points. You could also sell high stat defense weapons or buildings in the store for cash thus encouraging players to build a strong economy or enroll in the cash bonus system. Kick the idea around. Think about it. Furthermore, I strongly feel that the base formula ought to be tweaked. When the game was invented, I highly doubt you anticipated players with attacks and defense in the millions. You have made lots of changes to the game. Shouldn't the old formulae be revisited?

Thanks again for your time. I know change can be slow but I'm asking that you and the team consider these points.

OMG
03-22-2014, 02:49 AM
Haven't read the entire thread but wouldn't the simple solution be to make robbing more difficult as that is the main concern? Why is having a successful robbery easier than winning a fight?

If gree left pvp attacks the same but robberies more difficult then think most would stop complaining. Defence modifiers can be building defence ones so players can still win fights while defending their hoods

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-22-2014, 04:14 AM
I just robbed 40 buildings in 40 different hoods. All successful. Not sure if this proves anything, other than i'm bored at work. Especially since i'm probably in the top percentile for my level.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-22-2014, 04:32 AM
I just robbed 40 buildings in 40 different hoods. All successful. Not sure if this proves anything, other than i'm bored at work. Especially since i'm probably in the top percentile for my level.

I have top 10 stats and you make me look weak. I think there maybe 5-10 accounts (at most) stronger than you at your level. You're easily the strongest in my rival list

dribblin todger
03-22-2014, 04:50 AM

Got no chance of robbing your hood, i visit almost everyday and everything is collected, (yours is the one with the 2 x pagodas, top right hand corner isnt it?)..

Do you have timers set?

TheRealAnarchy
03-23-2014, 02:48 AM
My attack is getting close to double my defense... I think you've made your point with atk mods, time to let us catch up on defense now

dr007
03-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Good job Gree on issuing more defensive units in the past few weeks. Players should have the option of passing on these mods or units should they view defense useless just as some of us pass on attack units as of late.

CCC-syn
03-25-2014, 03:45 AM
the rivals list should be determined by the BASE STATS of each player. and then the mods will give the advantage ;)
i may have base stats of 5m and my rival also, but i have mods that double it and he doesn't, so i can rob him but he can't rob me back.

that's an idea that could work but will need many other adjustments in the game lol

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-25-2014, 05:21 AM
the rivals list should be determined by the BASE STATS of each player. and then the mods will give the advantage ;)
i may have base stats of 5m and my rival also, but i have mods that double it and he doesn't, so i can rob him but he can't rob me back.

that's an idea that could work but will need many other adjustments in the game lolthats an interesting idea. base stats to determine rival list. not unprecedented using base stats for things.

GucciMane
03-25-2014, 10:55 AM

that's an idea that could work but will need many other adjustments in the game lol

+1. This can actually serve as your way to benefit both LONG TIME players, and PAYING customers, as there is no real competitive benefit currently for playing this game over the long term. New accounts have higher-inflated prizes and can easily overtake older players, even without mods.

dr007
03-25-2014, 02:06 PM
I encourage all of you to keep threads like this one going with ideas that are intelligent and help make game play better. CJ and others may not chime in but they read the posts. We have to trust that they want the best for us, the gamers, because frankly without us, the game does not exist.

Zendfrim
03-25-2014, 05:06 PM
I encourage all of you to keep threads like this one going with ideas that are intelligent and help make game play better. CJ and others may not chime in but they read the posts. We have to trust that they want the best for usWant the best for us... I would construct a 5 page report with all the evidence there is against this RIDICULOUS post, but I am not going to waste that kind of time and effort. A simple look at the history of threads like this and changes made by gree to the game being completely opposite of what was requested should be enough.

Also if I posted such citations, some moronic simpleton wouldn't hesitate to demonstrate their illiteracy by shouting "too long didnt read, KEKE."

This company needs to be completely starved and folded up. The inept retards that are allowed to run and "upgrade" this game need to be put head first into a trash can full of water. Nothing constructive is going to come out of this game or its development team. I can only hope when gree folds that none of these folks find jobs anywhere near any game I would ever fathom playing. They'd be better used as manual table levelers, or step stools for adept carpentry specialists.

Flapjacks
03-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Want the best for us... I would construct a 5 page report with all the evidence there is against this RIDICULOUS post, but I am not going to waste that kind of time and effort. A simple look at the history of threads like this and changes made by gree to the game being completely opposite of what was requested should be enough.

Also if I posted such citations, some moronic simpleton wouldn't hesitate to demonstrate their illiteracy by shouting "too long didnt read, KEKE."

This company needs to be completely starved and folded up. The inept retards that are allowed to run and "upgrade" this game need to be put head first into a trash can full of water. Nothing constructive is going to come out of this game or its development team. I can only hope when gree folds that none of these folks find jobs anywhere near any game I would ever fathom playing. They'd be better used as manual table levelers, or step stools for adept carpentry specialists.

Exactly. They want what's best for us? Really? That must be the most absurd, naive claim about CJ & the other useless mods on here. If anything, they do the exact opposite of what the players want/suggest.

Give me a break. They aren't looking out for the players interest in the slightest & we are to trust them? lol.
Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us 500 times, shame on our dumb asses.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-26-2014, 06:15 AM
But, what is NOT OK, is IGNORING customer requests, creating a COMPLETE shift in game mechanics and DESTABILIZING the game economy at your whim. This is WELL BEYOND making something rare. Your lies and complete BS are as transparent as the plastic wrap you used to protect your face from the hot carl that Gree Japan gave you yesterday.

There used to be some variance and playability in this game. You've removed everything enjoyable about it. You even removed the ability for someone to pursue stats that stand out from those around them in the proper way. You made the pursuit of ANYTHING in the game POINTLESS.

You're not just ignoring the player base but you're going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of requests PLEADED FOR. Whether this is at the command of a higher power than yourself or of your folks' own free will, this is just lunacy. Do you guys not have souls? Do you understand any concept of what a business exists to do? You're only getting half the equation right by making as much money as you can, and you guys aren't even doing THAT very well. You've missed the boat on customer service and satisfaction by a margin I can barely comprehend.

It's NOT ok for things in a game to be rare, like working features, adding customer requested upgrades, and items, and buildings, UNDOING terrible changes to core game mechanics, or having a functioning customer service department. This isn't even including the fact one should be able to defend themselves in game, which is an aspect of the game you removed.

Too long and didn't read? Move along, wouldn't want to tax your intellect.

Holy Shlt!!!! Gree got pwned.
Zendfrim=CC Jesus.

Nighteg
03-26-2014, 06:49 AM
But, what is NOT OK, is IGNORING customer requests, creating a COMPLETE shift in game mechanics and DESTABILIZING the game economy at your whim. This is WELL BEYOND making something rare. Your lies and complete BS are as transparent as the plastic wrap you used to protect your face from the hot carl that Gree Japan gave you yesterday.

There used to be some variance and playability in this game. You've removed everything enjoyable about it. You even removed the ability for someone to pursue stats that stand out from those around them in the proper way. You made the pursuit of ANYTHING in the game POINTLESS.

You're not just ignoring the player base but you're going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of requests PLEADED FOR. Whether this is at the command of a higher power than yourself or of your folks' own free will, this is just lunacy. Do you guys not have souls? Do you understand any concept of what a business exists to do? You're only getting half the equation right by making as much money as you can, and you guys aren't even doing THAT very well. You've missed the boat on customer service and satisfaction by a margin I can barely comprehend.

It's NOT ok for things in a game to be rare, like working features, adding customer requested upgrades, and items, and buildings, UNDOING terrible changes to core game mechanics, or having a functioning customer service department. This isn't even including the fact one should be able to defend themselves in game, which is an aspect of the game you removed.

Too long and didn't read? Move along, wouldn't want to tax your intellect.

Very well said.
I've never seen such ridiculous management, that does the exact opposite of what the costumer base wants.
I've never seen such lazy development team. The ONLY thing they did in the last 2 years for the benefit of all free players was adding more expansions. HOW SLOW CAN YOU BE?!

cloud strife
04-09-2014, 10:27 AM

I can give ya a good advice CJ.... stop giving so many attack mods and FINALLY give other type ones like time/cost reduction on buildings , multiple upgrade , free banking and many more... this will let people's defence stat keep up with their attack ...

JimCC/MW
04-09-2014, 02:45 PM

Hey CJ. step across the aisle and talk to a Modern War counterpart. In Modern War, defense is typically much higher than attack and somehow that games hasn't grinded to a halt!