PDA

View Full Version : So, now gree are taking our gold, wtaf?!

Asto
03-18-2014, 12:20 PM
I logged on not 15 minutes ago to collect some cash. My usual amount of gold was sitting there at 2,949. I then logged onto Crime City to kill some epic boss'. I then logged back into Modern War to find I'm now on 1,949 gold!!

Gree, expect a ticket coming your way. I also suggest to everyone that you check your gold often and take screenshots. Beware.

Evil Mastermind
03-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Are you sure you didn't buy that 1000 gold LE unit by accident?

Asto
03-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Are you sure you didn't buy that 1000 gold LE unit by accident?
Sh*t I might've done. Let me check. Thank for the heads up, didn't even think of that possibility as I wasn't even aware I had bought it!!

Asto
03-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Don't even know what the unit was. Was it sea, infantry, ground or air and does anyone know the name of the unit?

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Don't even know what the unit was. Was it sea, infantry, ground or air and does anyone know the name of the unit?

Look in the store under specials

lemonhaze
03-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Sh*t I might've done. Let me check. Thank for the heads up, didn't even think of that possibility as I wasn't even aware I had bought it!!

i have did the same thing thinking my gold was ripped off..send in ticket telling them to remove the units and give gold back and whenever they feel like pushing the button u will get it back..they stick that LE set on the first page when u log in and have alot of gold in the account just for this reason hopeing ppl will not notice or either notice and not worry about getting the gold back and try to double up the gold use..anyone that buys LE sets are insane

Asto
03-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks guys. All help is highly appreciated. I'll let them know of this when they decide to reply to me.

I also agree lemonhaze. You've got to have a screw loose to even think of buying LE units

Kennetth
03-18-2014, 02:21 PM
I've had a couple accidental gold purchase and they've been good at correcting it (one accident instant finish on land, and one vault upgrade

Socks
03-18-2014, 09:05 PM

Look- masked profanity, and the user isn't banned.

I was banned for telling a mod I supported them in their difficult job- the same mod who banned Ferr.

And you wonder why people think this company is a joke.

OBAMASMAMA
03-18-2014, 09:12 PM

I was banned for telling a mod I supported them in their difficult job- the same mod who banned Ferr.

I'm sorry, you must be new here.

iamnasty
03-18-2014, 09:27 PM

and going to be banned sooner than you can think of for outspoken and telling the truth, shhh.... !!!.....moo :D

2000y2k
03-18-2014, 10:46 PM
and going to be banned sooner than you can think of for outspoken and telling the truth, shhh.... !!!.....moo :D

Was hopeful your ban was longer but looks like you only got a week. I'm sure your freedom to post pointless moos won't last long.

iamnasty
03-18-2014, 11:15 PM
Was hopeful your ban was longer but looks like you only got a week. I'm sure your freedom to post pointless moos won't last long.

CJ is OK with my...............moo :D

MadAtWorld
03-19-2014, 06:13 AM
Buying the LE sets when you're sitting on 10m+ valor and especially with the new cash units coming out would be ridiculous. IMO, Gree should just stop putting them up. When you can buy a unit with game cash with 22k stats, why spend 1k gold to buy a unit with 1k stats? Makes no sense at all.

Maddog11
03-19-2014, 06:22 AM
Buying the LE sets when you're sitting on 10m+ valor and especially with the new cash units coming out would be ridiculous. IMO, Gree should just stop putting them up. When you can buy a unit with game cash with 22k stats, why spend 1k gold to buy a unit with 1k stats? Makes no sense at all.
There are still players that hack gold and buy the units by the hand full

MadAtWorld
03-19-2014, 06:32 AM

Lol. Easier to catch the buggers then eh?

1GaDawg85
03-19-2014, 09:00 AM

Shhhh, can't talk like that around here..... moo :D

Nullinvoid
03-20-2014, 11:23 AM
Anyone besides me have a problem buying gold?
I am having a problem buying gold. I will add it to my account, but it does not ask for my AppStore password then about 10 seconds later it will roll back to 0 and a message comes up saying " Contact Customer Support ". Not sure if I'm getting charged yet or not, I tried 3 times with same result!:mad:

I C STUFF
03-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Anyone besides me have a problem buying gold?
I am having a problem buying gold. I will add it to my account, but it does not ask for my AppStore password then about 10 seconds later it will roll back to 0 and a message comes up saying " Contact Customer Support ". Not sure if I'm getting charged yet or not, I tried 3 times with same result!:mad:

That happens for one reason that I know about, but can't say here.

Gavin Nickel
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
I accidentily baugt a gold unit and did not want it. How could I get my gold back and lose the unit. (BTW i don't know how tk post on forum)

GEMH
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Notes on accidental purchases and purchases in general:

While our Terms of Service says that all sales are final, the Support Team can make certain exceptions at their discretion. They are able to provide a LIMITED amount of reversals. When you have hit the limit, they will tell you. Please keep in mind that we do NOT refund on items that involve chance. These items are LE Crates, LE Sets, and Scratchers. The reason being, that early on some bad apples abused the system when they did not receive rare units in the crates or sets.

If you have an accidental purchase which you'd like to have reversed, include in your ticket to Support the name of the item, and the date and time when the purchase happened. If you have noticed that you are missing gold but don't know what might have been purchased, you should include the date and time you first noticed the missing gold, along with the specific amount. This will make it easier for Support to find out what happened, and possibly get you a credit.

Additionally, now iOS game version 4.0 has "Confirm" buttons for two of the most notorious of accidental purchases: Instant Vault upgrades and Instant Land Expansions. If you haven't done so already, get the new update! This is coming soon to Android in the next game version update.

her122
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
I can say that i fell victim to misplaced button pushes and bough an LE unit. Sent a ticket in and within 24 hours they removed the unit and refunded my gold.

GEMH
03-24-2014, 12:48 PM
I can say that i fell victim to misplaced button pushes and bough an LE unit. Sent a ticket in and within 24 hours they removed the unit and refunded my gold.

We can remove single LE units, as long as you don't have the others from the same set. If you have received a bonus unit from purchasing the LE Set in entirety, either by purchasing the units one at a time or in one fell swoop, then we would not be able to remove the unit and refund the gold.

jgmecarter
03-24-2014, 01:05 PM
On Friday night I seen I was missing some gold I was not sure if I accidentally bought a unit from one of the pop ups that happen when you opened the game or what was going on. I wrote gree and told them I was missing gold and I needed it right away so I can get points that is needed to stay in my top 25 faction and gree returned it to me before I woke up on Saturday. I am still not sure what happen to the gold in the first place but gree made sure that they made it right.