PDA

View Full Version : Support Account Recovery?

Prendiville
03-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Does anyone know how long support takes to recover a deleted account?

It's been 5 days already. I've lost over 2m in stats due to this.

KingOW
03-18-2014, 11:34 AM
It took me 6 hours, but I've heard some ppl waiting for 2 weeks to get help.

Prendiville
03-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Damn, two weeks if that the case I'll miss the war :(

Thanks for the reply KingOW

Jeremy Kyle
03-18-2014, 11:52 AM
ive done it twice first one took a month second one took 4 days. depends on how they feel i think

Zippy69
03-18-2014, 12:21 PM
I'll be 2 weeks on Friday, for my 5mil lvl 85 account which has lost at least 1.5 mil of stats increases

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-19-2014, 10:52 PM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
Akhtar

cynicalmofo
05-20-2014, 04:34 AM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
Akhtar

Third thread I've seen this in - Start your own thread. It won't help but why act special?

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-20-2014, 06:01 AM
Third thread I've seen this in - Start your own thread. It won't help but why act special?

I've already replied to this message of yours...Dont have access to open new threads....Not an attempt to act special, just trying to highlight a critical ongoing issue....You'll know when you run into the same issue...