PDA

View Full Version : Overhaul LE & Crates GREE

Evil Mastermind
03-18-2014, 11:17 AM
It is time to do something with crates and LE sets. I don't believe for a minute that anyone is still buying these. Really?! 1000 gold for top current LE unit with less than mediocre stats. These units are way overpriced and no one in his/her right mind would buy these. You can get units much better than these by playing a couple of events for FREE. The crates are of no value either. Please do something to update these to reflect the current nature of the game or remove them all together along with the individual very low stat gold units in the unit store. These tiny gold units would simply make someone mad if they accidentally bought one while scrolling through the units. Whichever devs you have churning these LEs and Crates out, are wasting their time. They could be working on something far more useful at this point. Just trying to help!

Cheers,
Evil M.

lemonhaze
03-18-2014, 11:27 AM
100% agree..only thing i can think of is people are stilll buying them or they wouldnt be putting them out..its hard to beleive i know EV but who knows how many minis ppl have and just buy gold wit them to avoid..the LEs are total DOO DOO..idk how in their right mind they think 15k is gonna help someone in this game..can make more cash from the Old cash builds then this..waste of time on the programmer part..that money they wasted wit this generic LE build which didnt take no designing bc its already on the old map could have been better used to fix something that we actually neeed..and ya i did accidently bought one those LE units and i was really mad lol but gree did give me my gold back and took unit out

Generik79
03-18-2014, 12:49 PM
I'd say leave them as they are so I won't ever buy them lol... Nothing without a bonus is worth a darned in any event except the raid boss. Period.

marcrochon
03-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Have them removed completely. There are too many accidental purchases by scrolling or double tapping you scree by accident and purchase these useless units. Send in a ticket and you get the response cannot refund because it is an item you have purchased. Well then put a confirm button on these purchases to prevent this. Just get rid of them all together would be a lot easier or make a special room in the store for gold item purchases only...

BostonHammer
03-18-2014, 01:35 PM
I accidentally bought a three crate pack, I'm still pissed. Gree would not reimburse me and the worst part is, I have no idea what units I got. I closed out as fast as I could hoping that it would cancel or abort the transaction but no such luck. What a waste.

I do believe they purposely place the buy button in the same place as the ok button hoping people click to fast and buy the crates. Seriously, how hard is it to put a confirm button on all gold purchases?

lemonhaze
03-18-2014, 01:59 PM
I accidentally bought a three crate pack, I'm still pissed. Gree would not reimburse me and the worst part is, I have no idea what units I got. I closed out as fast as I could hoping that it would cancel or abort the transaction but no such luck. What a waste.

I do believe they purposely place the buy button in the same place as the ok button hoping people click to fast and buy the crates. Seriously, how hard is it to put a confirm button on all gold purchases?
i also think they put it there on purpose..both times this has happen to me i have been refunded tho so i guess i was lucky in that regards since i ve now read your thread

Rob TRK
03-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Never ever bought them... But it may well be that new comers do buy them to boost stats quickly. It's a matter of perspective I guess.. If anyone joining the game and not in a faction that delivers on events there may be logic to buying them. No idea if this has a base in fact, but folks posting here have a clue. New players don't.
If what you can get is the cash and valour units these may seem like a good deal.

BostonHammer
03-18-2014, 03:07 PM
i also think they put it there on purpose..both times this has happen to me i have been refunded tho so i guess i was lucky in that regards since i ve now read your thread

I accidentaly purchased a LE which they reimbursed after removing the unit but not the crates. Something about how they don't reimburse crates becuase of the chance factor (I'm paraphrasing).