PDA

View Full Version : Poll closed by Gree, a relentless exploiting monster

Ferr
03-18-2014, 09:21 AM
After 110 votes and 95% in favor for the first demand, Gree forcefully closes the poll and related thread. No TOS being violated.

Additionally, no response nor any kind of contact has been established by Gree to discuss our first demand. A further slap in the face of the mw community as a whole.

This is one of Grees worst actions on the forum. You may ban me for this but when on your own forum a very serious demand is made supported by about all, you can not walk away by just ignoring and closing threads on such painful topics. By doing this you reveal your true nature as a relentless exploiting monster.

Good day,

SHARMOUT
03-18-2014, 09:32 AM
After 110 votes and 95% in favor for the first demand, Gree forcefully closes the poll and related thread. No TOS being violated.

Additionally, no response nor any kind of contact has been established by Gree to discuss our first demand. A further slap in the face of the mw community as a whole.

This is one of Grees worst actions on the forum. You may ban me for this but when on your own forum a very serious demand is made supported by about all, you can not walk away by just ignoring and closing threads on such painful topics. By doing this you reveal your true nature as a relentless exploiting monster.

Good day,

I am with you my friend, but I don't think Gree will take that poll seriously if only 110 votes were in favor of it. We're going to need thousands of players voting and agreeing on the same issues to have our voices heard.

Generik79
03-18-2014, 09:36 AM
The only thing GREE will take seriously is the revenue numbers each month. when 2 wars in a month finally are not even enough to sc**** by you will see the shudder or the changes. Before then, we are all just forym trolls to the master as we spend away.

Malaga
03-18-2014, 09:37 AM
totally agree. It seems that the truth or suggestions for improvement do not like GREE

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 10:04 AM

Thomas Jefferson said, "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day".

Ferr, don't be discouraged because your harvest was not brought to fruition, its the seed you planted that matter.

You used what you had, doing what you could, trying to make a difference.

Thank you for trying.

The rest is up to the MW community.

Elite Enforcer
03-18-2014, 10:08 AM
Eventually gold spenders will become none gold spenders due to the high cost to play this game. Playing for free is everyone's decision, so make your decision to spend your extra Dow on building a Avatar or perhaps vacationing in Hawaii. Either or but it's your decision. Play for free and have fun and go to Hawaii or spend your money on your Avatar and make complaints on this forum that goes unanswered. Gree should make note of this feedback. Although only 110 people voted on the poll, I can tell you there is many that believe cost of this game is out of control and have moved toward gold free. Either way it's our decision if gree doesn't want to react to this.

Kefa
03-18-2014, 10:34 AM
You know, honestly, I'm not really into getting up in the company's face and making "demands" since it's their company, their product, and my choice to buy or not to buy, however....

It seriously disturbs me when they lock and remove threads when their customers are frustrated, and that sort of behavior definitely affects my choices as to whether or not to buy a company's product(s).

mreilly
03-18-2014, 10:36 AM
I don't see why they don't ban you.. multiple posts like anyone here cares what you think? What makes your spam any different then anyone else's ten posts all on the same subject. They closed em because it was all the same whiny crap.

Kennetth
03-18-2014, 10:47 AM
Until there is a mass retirement from the gold spenders, there will be no real change. And let's be honest, I can't wait till I make enough money to participate in their bonus gold program

Dragon11216
03-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Agreed ferr. Until the money stops. They will continue as usual.

CJ54
03-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Having a strongly held opinion does not excuse spamming the board with the same exact topic in multiple threads. People still have to follow the forum rules even when they have a serious complaint.