PDA

View Full Version : Demands 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😯

Degun07
03-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Ok how do I start?

Some people may say the following stop spending. I agree with that cut off the source of income and most people will get desperate enough they will change. This is not likely to happen Ferr I am not the type of person to piss on anyone's parade or rebellion. The facts are like this Ferr and Speed any many more out there all it takes is a flip of a switch a few keystokes and the game is gone no more refunds. If any of you are that delusional in thinking you can make a change to GREE you are sadly mistaken when the game is full of wholes such as server hacks and iOS glitch still out there and working were you get unlimited energy and the infamous gold hack which GREE has not fixed from what a few players have mentioned. The point is those with this knowledge will keep using it to make people like Ferr and others to keep spending to win. The point is this game will never be fixed and the boycotts will fail and there will be other Ferrs spending a boat load of money for what? If you guessed to fuel Grees private jet or to pay the president or CEO of GREE there raise you guessed it right.

Good luck on your Dreams Ferr but you might want to say this revolution was over before it began. 😯

Ferr
03-18-2014, 02:09 AM
Ok how do I start?

Some people may say the following stop spending. I agree with that cut off the source of income and most people will get desperate enough they will change. This is not likely to happen Ferr I am not the type of person to piss on anyone's parade or rebellion. The facts are like this Ferr and Speed any many more out there all it takes is a flip of a switch a few keystokes and the game is gone no more refunds. If any of you are that delusional in thinking you can make a change to GREE you are sadly mistaken when the game is full of wholes such as server hacks and iOS glitch still out there and working were you get unlimited energy and the infamous gold hack which GREE has not fixed from what a few players have mentioned. The point is those with this knowledge will keep using it to make people like Ferr and others to keep spending to win. The point is this game will never be fixed and the boycotts will fail and there will be other Ferrs spending a boat load of money for what? If you guessed to fuel Grees private jet or to pay the president or CEO of GREE there raise you guessed it right.

Good luck on your Dreams Ferr but you might want to say this revolution was over before it began. ��
I understand your frustration sir and I wish I could do much more........ I also know guys like you would wield the heaviest of weapons against oppression and exploiting if you would think it would make a difference. I cant force players to do anything. In fact, as you rightly point out, it has taken me almost 2 years with ridiculous spending before I realised I was being played. Speed is still under the spell, not his fault at all. He will defend the spending fiercely as an autonomous voluntary decision made by an adult man and rightfully so. I have spend over €200k and I know many who have spend over €50k on this game. In my case, the money is not the problem, the real problem is that i have been played and exploited with my eyes wide open. It is even worse, I have lead many to follow me in this madnes........... It is not my revolution nor my parade sir it is for them....
Yours,

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 02:47 AM
I understand your frustration sir and I wish I could do much more........ I also know guys like you would wield the heaviest of weapons against oppression and exploiting if you would think it would make a difference. I cant force players to do anything. In fact, as you rightly point out, it has taken me almost 2 years with ridiculous spending before I realised I was being played. Speed is still under the spell, not his fault at all. He will defend the spending fiercely as an autonomous voluntary decision made by an adult man and rightfully so. I have spend over €200k and I know many who have spend over €50k on this game. In my case, the money is not the problem, the real problem is that i have been played and exploited with my eyes wide open. It is even worse, I have lead many to follow me in this madnes........... It is not my revolution nor my parade sir it is for them....
Yours,

Your efforts are selfless.
Your testimony is revealing, as is your personal reformation.
I'm certain you've touched a few.
Even if you've reached one, that is reward enough.
Some will never change, for reasons that can't be mentioned here.

Thank you for trying.