3. 2 Options for GW energy refill: 4 energy = 10 gems
10 energy = 25 gems

In a Guild-War I probably spend 10-20% of the time refilling energy bars

Reversal
03-17-2014, 09:41 PM
The poll is unnecessary.

Dianish
03-17-2014, 09:53 PM
I would rather see some important changes. See how much xp for lvl up is no need. You level up either way. Same with guild. Doesnt matter if you have 4 war energy or 10 :)

Its good enough as it is. There are more important things that needs to be changed.

Sol Invictus
03-17-2014, 10:16 PM
The war energy idea is a good one that has been proposed before. I'd rather spend 30 gems at once for 12 energy instead of 10 gems for four energy three times. Or 40 for 16, and so on...

Skittle Stomper
03-17-2014, 11:09 PM
This is the cutest thread I've seen in a long time.

Sol Invictus
03-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Eunuchorn wants to see more threads about David Icke and and the Annunaki guys.
Less talk about Knights and Dragons in the Knights and Dragons forum and more talk about reptile-aliens from another dimension that feed off our emotions.

Dark Prince
03-18-2014, 06:14 AM
This is the cutest thread I've seen in a long time.

Keep crying about hackers and getting banned please. It makes me tear up ;)

Dark Prince
03-18-2014, 06:14 AM
The poll is unnecessary.

How is it unnecessary? Your video's are bad also.

Skittle Stomper
03-18-2014, 06:35 AM
Keep crying about hackers and getting banned please. It makes me tear up ;)

Crying about hackers? Please quote anytime I have ever done this you stupid f*ck. I'm looking forward to getting banned again; I have a nice screenshot compilation coming together. Actually, my bride account wasn't a permaban, I could switch back to it if I cared.

Let's give this a try, you're a f*cking idiot & why your account was unbanned is obviously some unfortunate oversight.

Sol is pretty retarded as well, despite his knowing who Davis Icke is.
Sol, don't take that as my acknowledging anything Icke says as truth. The only real truth is humans are happily willing slaves with a delusional sense of freedom & self righteousness. I hope our world burns, & soon. The end is nigh.

busteroaf
03-18-2014, 06:41 AM
So glad I stopped spending a while ago. Lots of extra $$ for popcorn.

And here I thought Red's hacking post would get all the attention today. Please, continue fighting you two.

Skittle Stomper
03-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I hate popcorn so I'm forced to interact.

Dark Prince
03-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Crying about hackers? Please quote anytime I have ever done this you stupid f*ck. I'm looking forward to getting banned again; I have a nice screenshot compilation coming together. Actually, my bride account wasn't a permaban, I could switch back to it if I cared.

Let's give this a try, you're a f*cking idiot & why your account was unbanned is obviously some unfortunate oversight.

Sol, don't take that as my acknowledging anything Icke says as truth. The only real truth is humans are happily willing slaves with a delusional sense of freedom & self righteousness. I hope our world burns, & soon. The end is nigh.

Little bit upset eh?

Lol your life must be filled with failure and disgust.
P.S youre also crazy from what I can tell like cmon reptile alien slave-owners. Seems legit

King juju
03-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Lol who got mr skittles mad lmao. Rage bro, let it all out.

Dark Prince
03-18-2014, 11:23 AM
I did, I think or life in general did

The Pale Rider
03-18-2014, 11:28 AM
I did, I think or life in general did

There used to be a lot more of these Eun rants. It's a sign of how long I've been on the forum that i actually miss them now.

Dianish
03-18-2014, 09:11 PM

Well okay then..

Skittle Stomper
03-19-2014, 10:26 AM
I'll track em down & quote for you Pale :)

Dark Prince
03-19-2014, 11:36 AM
I'll track em down & quote for you Pale :)

Make a thread with all of them :)

McGillicuddy
03-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks for this. Sounds good.

busteroaf
03-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks for spamming 13 random threads

Dirt DoniaBoy Gee
03-19-2014, 03:50 PM
1. armor should be more organized - numbered instead of one by one i seen a great pic in one of the other topics...

2. selling of armor for gold if your low
3. Armor fusion Preview of what the two fused together would make just a idea lol

Ant venom
03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
Improvements should be to close the thread

SmokeSomePeaches
03-19-2014, 05:48 PM
1. armor should be more organized - numbered instead of one by one i seen a great pic in one of the other topics...

2. selling of armor for gold if your low
3. Armor fusion Preview of what the two fused together would make just a idea lol

Number 3 is a definite no. Fusing is luck. You wouldn't fuse something if you knew you would get a 2 star. It's all luck. Fusing is good how it is

Dark Prince
03-20-2014, 10:59 PM
Number 3 is a definite no. Fusing is luck. You wouldn't fuse something if you knew you would get a 2 star. It's all luck. Fusing is good how it is

I think he means he wants a list of possible outcomes, such as a preview list?
Could be wrong just my 12 cents