PDA

View Full Version : urgent question about deleting CC

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
03-17-2014, 08:02 PM
Hi, I am just wondering if I delete and reinstall cc, will I lose my acct? When I just tried to delete, it said "Delete Crime city city will also delete all of its data". Its so scary...

wawoftam
03-17-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm on IOS and it doesn't. It just gets rid of cache or whatever you call it. When you log back in it will be slower for a bit as it has to load all buildings etc again

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
03-17-2014, 08:07 PM
I'm on IOS and it doesn't. It just gets rid of cache or whatever you call it. When you log back in it will be slower for a bit as it has to load all buildings etc again

even though it said "Delete Crime city city will also delete all of its data"?

xavvax
03-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling is a regular activity fir CC players your game play is saved on your device not in the actual app files so if you delete the app you are fine. But if you delete the save file then you have to contact customer nonservice and you will have a life for 2 weeks bc thats how long it takes them to do 30 seconds of work

1Shot
03-17-2014, 09:33 PM
It won't delete it. I've deleted and reinstalled it before from my own reasons.

homepc1
03-17-2014, 11:25 PM
for ios ...... who knows. No, it is not supposes to affect your account at all. But after version 4 update, I saw something strength happen to me. After exit the game, log back in 30 minutes later and the game is GONE. It started from begin with Alex level 1. Submitted the ticket BUT HAVEN'T RESOLVE IT YET!!!
Missed all the current events....hopefully will get it back before the next battle.