PDA

View Full Version : 4.0.4?????

The Avenger$
03-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Is/ was there a new update today? On CC HD it's 4.0 and on my Android account it's 4.0.2. I have heard some people say there's 4.0.4 as of today. Is this true because there isn't any new update for CC on App Store or Google Play.

cynicalmofo
03-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Is/ was there a new update today? On CC HD it's 4.0 and on my Android account it's 4.0.2. I have heard some people say there's 4.0.4 as of today. Is this true because there isn't any new update for CC on App Store or Google Play.

4.0.4 was pushed to some people, not all...

Lanbro91
03-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Everyone in my syn that has the 4.0.0.4. Update can't even open the game up.. dunno know what's goin on wit that I'm sure they will fix it but figured I'd get it out there

ILikeTheAbuse
03-19-2014, 12:52 AM
I still only see 4.0.0.2

A friend on LINE chat just showed me a screenshot of him on 4.0.0.5, now. What is the deciding factor as to who gets to see this update from GooglePlay?!

I've tried 7 different devices. Inspire4G, GalaxyNote3 4.3, Bluestacks 2.3.4, and 4 different versions of Android-x86 on Virtualbox. It definitely isn't a compatibility issue.

I'm attempting to narrow it down, right now, with a dutch locale gmail account. I should also have a copy of the apk from him in a few minutes to see if it installs.

I find it very odd that GooglePlay (at the request of GREE?) is only allowing certain people to see updates to crime city. The first talk I heard of 4.0.0.4 on these forums, I just assumed that someone was trolling. Now I've seen proof that something really odd is going on, here.

okay, if I log into Google Play using a dutch e-mail, 4.0.0.5 downloads. If I log in with a gmail from the U.S. then I get 4.0.0.2

The apk works, though.
http://i59.tinypic.com/b4ia21.png

but there are some errors.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2n8n0k4.png

Menu>Syndicate>Members>View the leader shows that screen for 10-15 seconds, and then loads the name and stats of the 6th officer. When I view the stats of the 6th officer, it shows him, as well.

It is awfully nice to see prizes on the goals, though!

! OMG, the LAG when loading Ellis Island. Reverting to 4.0.0.2, right now.

I'll hold off on handing out this apk for a bit in case a mod wants to PM me to let me know that this was all intentional, and I'm messing with the server, running 4.0.0.5.

cynicalmofo
03-19-2014, 02:11 AM
I still only see 4.0.0.2

A friend on LINE chat just showed me a screenshot of him on 4.0.0.5, now. What is the deciding factor as to who gets to see this update from GooglePlay?!

I've tried 7 different devices. Inspire4G, GalaxyNote3 4.3, Bluestacks 2.3.4, and 4 different versions of Android-x86 on Virtualbox. It definitely isn't a compatibility issue.

I'm attempting to narrow it down, right now, with a dutch locale gmail account and a mock location. I should also have a copy of the apk from him in a few minutes to see if it installs.

I find it very odd that GooglePlay (at the request of GREE?) is only allowing certain people to see updates to crime city. The first talk I heard of 4.0.0.4 on these forums, I just assumed that someone was trolling. Now I've seen proof that something really odd is going on, here.

I have 2 identical VM's that were created from the image of another VM. Essentially both of these devices are identical with CC accounts created within a 10 minute period. Both accounts have been played identically, are both the same level, have completed the same goals and have almost identical stats (Only differences being scratcher rewards and random boss prizes) - One updated to 4.0.0.4 and the other is still on 4.0.0.2.

Amusingly, these VM's boot and start CC automatically on a schedule so its not a case that one wasn't online when the update was pushed or anything like that.

cynicalmofo
03-19-2014, 02:43 AM
And more oddly, I just had a datapush to 4.0.0.5 on a different device. 4.0.0.2, 4.0.0.4 and 4.0.0.5 all now running on 3 identical VM's

HavingFun
03-19-2014, 03:40 AM
4.0.0.6.9.0.0.5.0.2.4.2.0 blablabla who cares.
CJ or AF, going forward are all new LTBs buildings going to cost more stamina to rob, I hope so and why not make it retro-active for all LTBs please to at least force leeches to spend some gold or slow them down.

cynicalmofo
03-19-2014, 05:19 AM
CJ or AF, going forward are all new LTBs buildings going to cost more stamina to rob, I hope so and why not make it retro-active for all LTBs please to at least force leeches to spend some gold or slow them down.

oooo, I want to post something... Why would I bother putting it somewhere relevant when I can just post something on any thread?

OmgMileyCyrus
03-19-2014, 05:44 AM

A certain women's feminine hygiene product describes you perfectly