PDA

View Full Version : Lower cost

Maddog11
03-17-2014, 06:26 PM
This former game has morphed into a spending spree for Gree customers. We are the customer, in case anyone had forgotten. We the consumer can not keep up the level of spending that is being demanded by us to maintain the status quo. Let's join together and to return MW to the game it once was.

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 07:32 PM
This former game has morphed into a spending spree for Gree customers. We are the customer, in case anyone had forgotten. We the consumer can not keep up the level of spending that is being demanded by us to maintain the status quo. Let's join together and to return MW to the game it once was.

Drops of rain eventually can fill a pond, a lake, a sea, and even an ocean.
I don't see any unity of purpose among people here, and no trust.
You can't express an opinion without being attacked for being different.
Great idea, been there, stayed there, won't return; but it's not very crowded here!!

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Drops of rain eventually can fill a pond, a lake, a sea, and even an ocean.
I don't see any unity of purpose among people here, and no trust.
You can't express an opinion without being attacked for being different.
Great idea, been there, stayed there, won't return; but it's not very crowded here!!

not at all..dont matter what they do to the players! what do we do we run and buy more gold to show them how much we want a change..ive said it before and i'll say it again all they gotta do is throw out a lil fake pixal with different numbers and a boost and chaching the money starts flowing in..untill incentive is shown that we need a change exspect costs to contiune to raise..id just love to start seeing 20-25k gold ltqs and 40-50k epic boss events...we not that far off from them anyways the way it is

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 08:11 PM
not at all..dont matter what they do to the players! what do we do we run and buy more gold to show them how much we want a change..ive said it before and i'll say it again all they gotta do is throw out a lil fake pixal with different numbers and a boost and chaching the money starts flowing in..untill incentive is shown that we need a change exspect costs to contiune to raise..id just love to start seeing 20-25k gold ltqs and 40-50k epic boss events...we not that far off from them anyways the way it is

From what I've been told, 10, 15, 20 vault events (other than WD) are already here.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 09:37 PM
From what I've been told, 10, 15, 20 vault events (other than WD) are already here. ya thats what i hear to..but i want to see them go higher then that..i want ppl pawning real gold rings and doing car jacks to get that next vault..might see a change then lol

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 09:40 PM
ya thats what i hear to..but i want to see them go higher then that..i want ppl pawning real gold rings and doing car jacks to get that next vault..might see a change then lol

Oh my, that would be naughty. LOL

Maddog11
03-18-2014, 07:35 PM
ya thats what i hear to..but i want to see them go higher then that..i want ppl pawning real gold rings and doing car jacks to get that next vault..might see a change then lol
If the rate of spending requirements maintain the current rate of escalation we should be at that state of chaos within two months, lol

Lancerdually
03-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Maddog, hope they don't do you like they have done Ferr.................. and I completely agree with you!

Maddog11
03-19-2014, 06:17 AM
Maddog, hope they don't do you like they have done Ferr.................. and I completely agree with you!
Best not to speak of such things :)

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 10:26 AM
If the rate of spending requirements maintain the current rate of escalation we should be at that state of chaos within two months, lol
ya i know right

Schembechler
03-19-2014, 10:33 AM
We could always go play Pokemon snap on the Nintendo 64 instead of this.

Lancerdually
03-19-2014, 10:50 AM
We could always go play Pokemon snap on the Nintendo 64 instead of this.

Go.....lead the charge

pb23
03-19-2014, 11:36 AM

1 topic should be fine. 9 in the same day about the same thing is a bit excessive.

Delicious
03-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Succeed gold free. Try 1 ally. Life is great down here.