PDA

View Full Version : SLTQ Postponed AGAIN.

Wrendrak
03-17-2014, 05:15 PM
This time Ninja style! Hopefully it will actually start tomorrow.

xavvax
03-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Hey give them a break they have never done an sltq before, new code usually has some errors so they are trying to work out the bugs before releasing it

JimCC/MW
03-17-2014, 07:46 PM
It's funny that there was a poll taken and the majority of the people responding said they would prefer Gree take some time and fix issues instead of rolling out an event filled with errors. Now people are complaining that Gree appears to be doing just that.

Sami
03-17-2014, 08:02 PM
Hey give them a break they have never done an sltq before, new code usually has some errors so they are trying to work out the bugs before releasing it

Not true. Gree runs Kingdom Age been doin it there for ages. Albeit different characters/prize structure. But nevertheless they have the formula. Thanks for letting us know start hour never mind day😜

Zeppelin1977
03-17-2014, 09:34 PM

What are you saying ?? They have done a sltq before .

kingofwale
03-17-2014, 10:43 PM
What are you saying ?? They have done a sltq before .

Not true. Gree runs Kingdom Age been doin it there for ages. Albeit different characters/prize structure. But nevertheless they have the formula. Thanks for letting us know start hour never mind day��
*sighs*, newbies fail in sarcasm

florian999
03-17-2014, 11:39 PM
This sltq is a bad joke.. I'm so near to the next level and have 3200 energy points to spend so with level up i can spend 6400 energy points but the sltq doesent start and when it start im on the next level... 3200 energy points for trash.. gree you cannot change the starting times from your events without information! Players and syndicates are planing for events and then haha sorry the event is canceld sorry for you. This is not customer fair! You must change it

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
03-18-2014, 02:50 AM
they have done many sltqs before in crime city nooobs!

hopefully they aren't realising the event until the bug of goals not registering is fixed, sure it's annoying if you had planned a level up etc but it would have been worse if the event started and didn't work again. imagine it starting you burning energy and level up energy and none of it counting - more annoying than just loosing out on the level up energy.

rotmang
03-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Did some pre hitting in restaurant row on the new targets it's a gamble but maybe it pays off

phil tha thrill
03-18-2014, 04:24 AM
Does it really matter when they start the event? Did it cause you to lose money or gold? Them pushing it a day back is going to affect your syndicate rank? I don't think so, complain when it's necessary, that way it matters. Complaining about every thing takes away from the important complaints that really matter. Relax and just play the game.

Chowda
03-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Does it really matter when they start the event? Did it cause you to lose money or gold? Them pushing it a day back is going to affect your syndicate rank? I don't think so, complain when it's necessary, that way it matters. Complaining about every thing takes away from the important complaints that really matter. Relax and just play the game.

If you are waiting to level up since last Friday when the original SLTQ was to begin, then yes, it does affect someone who has 3000 energy and a level up would give you 6000 energy, instead you are stuck with 30 extra energy points.

I won't lose money or gold, because I would be damn sure not to give anything back to gree(d).

kimberleyj
03-18-2014, 09:36 AM
i reckon it was planned just think if they delay it again until tomorrow it will clash with the next ltq. it would mean you would have to use alot more gold.