PDA

View Full Version : Double, triple composites...... Gree answer

Waiting
03-17-2014, 02:06 PM
There's still people with multiple composites out there, those who claimed they deleted it and gree put anther over the top of it again and again, three.

2000y2k
03-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Would be nice to get an answer on how Gree ensures that players can no longer have these on their bases.

Jesse21
03-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Do you have a screen shot to share? What's this ever allowed?

pb23
03-17-2014, 05:23 PM

Check twitter. Google it. Widely available. Can't talk about these things here... censors.

2000y2k
03-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Hint. A screen shot may not be possible.

Chris_
03-17-2014, 05:41 PM
I ran across a base a few weeks ago that had atleast 4 of every building. He even had 6 nano techs.

CJ54
03-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Report it and the policy department will follow up.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 06:22 PM
There's still people with multiple composites out there, those who claimed they deleted it and gree put anther over the top of it again and again, three.

Would be nice to get an answer on how Gree ensures that players can no longer have these on their bases.

yes i do have a screenshot of it..the person that has this is in the top faction but she does have on her wall "DO NOT ATTACK ME U WILL LOSE BC IM WAITING ON GREE TO TAKE THESE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE STACKED BOOSTS OFF" so gotta give her props on that but its really simple to do and get it on ur base done by the admins

pb23
03-17-2014, 06:31 PM
yes i do have a screenshot of it..the person that has this is in the top faction but she does have on her wall "DO NOT ATTACK ME U WILL LOSE BC IM WAITING ON GREE TO TAKE THESE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE STACKED BOOSTS OFF" so gotta give her props on that but its really simple to do and get it on ur base done by the admins

That's funny if it's true. Waiting on Gree to remove the significant advantage that somehow magically showed up.

Props for the "integrity" to point this out to everyone.

Speed ump
03-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Cj, several tickets have been sent, I sent also. Still waiting.

JMS
03-18-2014, 10:55 AM
Interesting given they are on your team.

Cj, several tickets have been sent, I sent also. Still waiting.

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 11:51 AM

Why would anyone have to wait to have Gree remove any building?

To remove one building or every building, you only have to tap it and select SELL, confirm your choice, its gone and Gree pays you 50% of the building's value.

Easy as falling asleep.

Odd that people are now asking Gree to remove their buildings.

Skelewu
03-18-2014, 01:13 PM

To remove one building or every building, you only have to tap it and select SELL, confirm your choice, its gone and Gree pays you 50% of the building's value.

Easy as falling asleep.

Want do you think happens when you delete. It goes back into you inventory if you havent figured that out yet.

lemonhaze
03-18-2014, 01:27 PM

Easy as falling asleep.

no clue dude just saying what i seen on her wall..shes most likely gonna rack up what she can so she can stay in top1 bc witout all those extra boosts she was aronnd 38m around lvl 275 and they wounldt have that even tho she does score good..but by time she gets it fixed if she does then when they do(if they do) remove them she will be high enuff then to stay is my best guess

Want do you think happens when you delete. It goes back into you inventory if you havent figured that out yet.

thats another good point that i didnt even think of

Speed ump
03-18-2014, 03:16 PM
PJ would have first hand knowledge what happens when they try to delete those buildings, since he has had three comps himself for over a year now, just saying. It's a gree thing, wish it were that simple.

Agent1200
03-18-2014, 03:25 PM
PJ would have first hand knowledge what happens when they try to delete those buildings, since he has had three comps himself for over a year now, just saying. It's a gree thing, wish it were that simple.

How does someone end up with more than one composites? (Other than hacking)

Speed ump
03-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Gree gives them to you, either by accident, or on purpose. I do know that in the past they could be hacked, but I believe that particular hack no longer exists. I'm sure there are probably other more complicated ways, but haven't seen any evidence of that happening since one faction had multiple members using it one wd, long ago.

CJ54
03-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Gree gives them to you, either by accident, or on purpose. I do know that in the past they could be hacked, but I believe that particular hack no longer exists. I'm sure there are probably other more complicated ways, but haven't seen any evidence of that happening since one faction had multiple members using it one wd, long ago.

There was also an underlying technical bug for awhile from selling buildings. The whole thing is complicated. Although no, we've never given anyone three on purpose, but a couple of unsell accidents have happened.

Speed ump
03-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Exactly. And as has been started many times, one thing affects another, so just removing them may not be just that simple, as one might think.

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 05:04 PM

You are allowed to purchase one each air, ground, sea, etc...

If you had three sea boosts for example and deleted two, leaving one deployed, no more problems....

I'm not judging or pointing fingers.

I'm just trying to help people help themselves,

DFI
03-18-2014, 05:11 PM
You are allowed to purchase one each air, ground, sea, etc...

If you had three sea boosts for example and deleted two, leaving one deployed, no more problems....

I'm not judging or pointing fingers.

I'm just trying to help people help themselves,

Come on, get a clue. It's very difficult for customer support to delete one building. Heck, they can't even respond to my ticket that is 3 months old.

I C STUFF
03-18-2014, 05:21 PM
Come on, get a clue. It's very difficult for customer support to delete one building. Heck, they can't even respond to my ticket that is 3 months old.

I don't want a clue.
I'll show myself to the door.
Good night.

SHARMOUT
03-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

CJ54
03-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

If we ban everyone who accuses someone on the forums of hacking, it will get real quiet in here real quick. We're not keen on it, but we're also not keen on duplicate accounts.

Guys, do try to keep unproven accusations to a minimum please.

Allday
03-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Please DO NOT:

How is he trolling? Everybody knows PJ has them. That is fact.

JMS
03-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Cj, a year or so ago (a sign I've been playing too long) we got responses from you and your predecessors stating one particular individual was the most reported in the game and you had checked the account and found nothing. Now we are all aware of how it is done (one good result of stat inflation I guess) and you guys seem to be doing nothing with regard to blatant double, triple boosts (there is a sup1 player with 225 million defense, 125 million attack, like 5 or six of each money building. they refuse to delete any buildings and are allowed to continue playing wd (and the sups continue to be silent on it) Please explain how these issues will be resolved.

If we ban everyone who accuses someone on the forums of hacking, it will get real quiet in here real quick. We're not keen on it, but we're also not keen on duplicate accounts.

Allday
03-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Cj, a year or so ago (a sign I've been playing too long) we got responses from you and your predecessors stating one particular individual was the most reported in the game and you had checked the account and found nothing. Now we are all aware of how it is done (one good result of stat inflation I guess) and you guys seem to be doing nothing with regard to blatant double, triple boosts (there is a sup1 player with 225 million defense, 125 million attack, like 5 or six of each money building. they refuse to delete any buildings and are allowed to continue playing wd (and the sups continue to be silent on it) Please explain how these issues will be resolved.
Well I have played this game for over 2yrs and I have never heard of the player you are referring to. I am aware of what PJ has done.

iamnasty
03-18-2014, 08:32 PM

This is the most unfunny joke and totally false statement !!! Recently I was banned for being right and you knew about it !!!............moo :D

JMS
03-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Go check any of the intel rooms, not a particularly well kept secret. You seem fairly close to Stephen, ask him. Perhaps he can answer here.

Well I have played this game for over 2yrs and I have never heard of the player you are referring to. I am aware of what PJ has done.

Mr llama
03-18-2014, 08:44 PM
This is the most unfunny joke and totally false statement !!! Recently I was banned for being right and you knew about it !!!............moo :DYou didn't spend enough. Prime example just happened, so we know how far some are allowed to go.

iamnasty
03-18-2014, 08:53 PM

Aiyah, all the senior knew about this fact happened once upon a time, far far away in a game called MW...................... you're going to be banned AGAIN and this thread WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, can't you READ and get the MESSAGE........the buildings are there BUT Gree can't find and see them.........Shhh......, be REAL QUIET in REAL QUICK !!!................ moo :D

Socks
03-18-2014, 08:59 PM
This is a joke.

lemonhaze
03-18-2014, 11:48 PM
If some are saying specifically post #17 that these hacks of multiple boosts no longer work and post #18 says Gree did not purposely add them, then can we agree that these are gifts from the Gree God's?

If no hacking was involved and Gree didn't do it purposely, then I don't see the problem. Maybe Gree can think about offering extra boost buildings for a price of course.
lool they are there and they work..add me in LINE app kygiacomo..but nicely said

Speed ump
03-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Either some of you have not read this entire thread, or are just choosing to ignore what's been said. If the first, read before posting, people Arnt going to keep answering the same questions over and over. If the second, you are just trolling.

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 12:33 AM
For a second I thought you were Ripper

lol nah i just used that as a middle name on Gm..it has nothing to do with my igame name..

DFI
03-19-2014, 02:33 AM
I don't want a clue.
I'll show myself to the door.
Good night.

Unfortunately, my poor attempt at sarcasm.

MadAtWorld
03-19-2014, 06:04 AM

I've read the whole thread and I have a few questions:

1. Has the player even tried deleting the buildings? Even if they went back into the inventory to be able to be built, as someone suggested, it's a simple matter not to build it again. IMO, if you're capable of deleting it and don't, posting on your wall that it's not your fault is a lame attempt at excusing yourself.

2. How did the buildings get there in the first place? On my base, there isn't room for 3 of everything to magically appear. If there was some Gree mistake that left open a window to build 5 of something I know I shouldn't have, I wouldn't build them. I would tell Gree they have a bug and leave it be. Did this player build those buildings themselves?

3. While there is a chance that Gree is somehow at fault for those buildings being there, I would like to know if all of the extra buildings are upgraded. It's one thing for Gree to "accidentally" place buildings there for you. Your own fault completely if you take the opportunity to upgrade them and make the unfair advantage even greater in your favor.

JMS
03-19-2014, 09:22 AM
What at basically happens is a person deletes their base, asks gree to restore it and before gree restores it they commence construction of new versions of the buildings. They need to delete the duplicates as apparently gree cannot see the duplicates through the code nor can they delete them. It is on the user to fix the issue and heretofore several (including "damag@d g@@ds" on sup1) have not. I saw the screenshots from the suprevealed twitter guy and then hunted the player down myself to confirm that it was real and...it was as displayed. Stephen once again has refused to acknowledge this and that person has now had unfair benefits since prior to the last wd. Yet another thing that gets swept under the rug. Every time we see something like this and it turns out to be true, it lends credence to what the moderators have termed a "conspiracy theory". I have been around this game from the beginning, enjoy it but find these allegations extremely disconcerting especially when they keep being established as fact. This is not a flame, nor is it trolling yet it keeps getting suppressed rather than discussed. Not a particularly effective strategy long term. If the moderators want to squash it again, go ahead but my guess is it keeps coming back.

I've read the whole thread and I have a few questions:

1. Has the player even tried deleting the buildings? Even if they went back into the inventory to be able to be built, as someone suggested, it's a simple matter not to build it again. IMO, if you're capable of deleting it and don't, posting on your wall that it's not your fault is a lame attempt at excusing yourself.

2. How did the buildings get there in the first place? On my base, there isn't room for 3 of everything to magically appear. If there was some Gree mistake that left open a window to build 5 of something I know I shouldn't have, I wouldn't build them. I would tell Gree they have a bug and leave it be. Did this player build those buildings themselves?

3. While there is a chance that Gree is somehow at fault for those buildings being there, I would like to know if all of the extra buildings are upgraded. It's one thing for Gree to "accidentally" place buildings there for you. Your own fault completely if you take the opportunity to upgrade them and make the unfair advantage even greater in your favor.

Kennetth
03-19-2014, 09:49 AM
Aiyah, all the senior knew about this fact happened once upon a time, far far away in a game called MW...................... you're going to be banned AGAIN and this thread WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, can't you READ and get the MESSAGE........the buildings are there BUT Gree can't find and see them.........Shhh......, be REAL QUIET in REAL QUICK !!!................ moo :D

Good to have you back, there was an eerie void when the "moo" was heard no longer.

pb23
03-19-2014, 11:49 AM
There was also an underlying technical bug for awhile from selling buildings. The whole thing is complicated. Although no, we've never given anyone three on purpose, but a couple of unsell accidents have happened.

Sounds legit. All of those bugs just so happened to concern S*P players?

CJ54
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Sounds legit. All of those bugs just so happened to concern S*P players?

No, there were players in a number of factions all over the rankings that this happened with, but every time someone in the top 1-3 factions sneezes, it makes front page news on the forums. To be fair this is true in all the other games as well; people obviously tend to scrutinize the highest-ranked teams more closely.

Regardless, we're cleaning it up right now and dealing with those cases individually in terms of impact/required action. It is also not going to happen again.

whitefire
03-19-2014, 01:50 PM
That's quite obvious cj, as an extra fourty percent alliance defense for the average sup member will be slightly more in absolute numbers as the regular joe has in total defence.