PDA

View Full Version : Device died, sent in a ticket, any Mods please respond.

MikeG
03-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Hi,

I have a droid tablet device, that decided to switch off and now all i can do is a factory reset, which will wipe all data.

I need to do a reset, so hopefully the device will fuction again.
Im hoping with some help from the kind Moderator people, i can get all the MW data back on it and be 100% happy tapping again soon!

Ticket (#1455855) sent in a few days ago with screen shots, hopefully with enough information, if not please let me know what else i can provide, not had a responce back yet (apart from the automated heres a ticket one).

Thanks in advance

BigD61
03-17-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm still waiting to get a reply, on transferring/ recovering my account, I'm past 2 weeks and still no reply , I have missed almost all this campaign and would really hate to miss WD, I'm starting to get the feeling that gree doesn't value customer service, but I hope I'm wrong, I just want my request to be taken seriously and worked on in a timely manner, so I can get back to playing this game which I find to be really fun.

My ticket #1431841

BigD61
03-17-2014, 12:19 PM
After 2 weeks with no game, finally got my game recovered/ transferred, ticket #1431841 has been resolved and closed.

Thank you again

Badvock
03-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Might as well, I am still waiting a response from support about my lost account after updating to iOS7

Ticket #1451909

Could I please get some help before war this weekend.

Tardavic
03-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Hey guys,

This is being passed over to a support agent to help get your accounts restored.