PDA

View Full Version : The forum has spoken: LOWER COSTS

Ferr
03-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Gree,

This is your chance to address the overwhelming result of the poll on substantially lowering the maximum theoretical costs of your game. At this point in time no other problem has the same weight as this one. There has not been a situation where the forum has been so united as today. Over 90% of your MW forum community expects you to act on this first demand. Please do not fail them......
Yours,

1GaDawg85
03-17-2014, 09:55 AM
I agree with this post!

Campy McCamperpants
03-17-2014, 09:58 AM
What about this crazy notion- eliminate gold usage in WD events. It's getting old seeing the same people dump money and win because of it. I'm sure the people in the top 3 alliances have stats so high they will end up winning everything but at least make it a challenge instead of money game.

P.S. Ferr, which part made you think you (we) have their attention?
P.P.S. Not to point fingers, because there are many out there, but it's people like you that have spent so much money on the game that it has gotten this bad.

Ferr
03-17-2014, 10:04 AM
What about this crazy notion- eliminate gold usage in WD events. It's getting old seeing the same people dump money and win because of it. I'm sure the people in the top 3 alliances have stats so high they will end up winning everything but at least make it a challenge instead of money game.

P.S. Ferr, which part made you think you (we) have their attention?
P.P.S. Not to point fingers, because there are many out there, but it's people like you that have spent so much money on the game that it has gotten this bad.
Their attention could be wishfull thinking on my part and yes I am certainly to blame as well. Families of some of my faction members will agree with you...... This is all We can do right now...... This is all I could think of. Your support is very welcome

Campy McCamperpants
03-17-2014, 10:09 AM
Yeah I'm here with ya. I'm almost at the point where I sign in once or twice a day just to collect and upgrade. Things like box events and now the Epic Boss I don't even waste my time on. Ever since they started inflating the units the game has gone downhill for me. The other thing that drives me insane is that so many factions *require* the use of gold to score over xxxxxxxx of WD points. That is also ridiculous because if you look at the rewards they aren't even that great. FLTQs pay out much better.

Elite Enforcer
03-17-2014, 11:00 AM
I agree with you 100 % Ferr.

The_Don
03-17-2014, 11:11 AM
I can get behind this demand, as well.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 11:23 AM
i checked the polll looks like gree has made some accounts and voted no leave cost how it is lol

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Gutsy try, good responses, tremendous effort, but it's effect will initially be ignored with significant price increases to follow.
It's madness for sure.
I'm sure Ray Charles not only sees the next phase (as do the living and sighted), but plans a press conference to share his prediction.

Ferr
03-17-2014, 04:23 PM
I remember a gold boycott series of similar threads. It filled the first three pages ;)

reesiepuff
03-17-2014, 04:53 PM
there will always be people using an immense amount of real life money on this game, the only thing gree can do is lower the energy requirement for LTQs and make box events more doable without gold, boss events are decent where they are at tbh, and war will always be an event for the rich

Die14
03-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Bump! We need to make this **** changes!

lwilgucki
03-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Agreed, cost of events is mad.

Maddog's Wife
03-17-2014, 07:13 PM
In agreement. Please make the game fun. Not an expensive albatross upon the necks of the addicted. We love the game. Please return the game to a reasonable level of spending.

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 07:27 PM
In agreement. Please make the game fun. Not an expensive albatross upon the necks of the addicted. We love the game. Please return the game to a reasonable level of spending.

The ONLY place to see small price rollbacks is at Walmart.

One man army
03-17-2014, 07:40 PM
If this is really going to happen we need all players to not buy gold at all. And we need everyone to do that but I doubt it'll be possible i have seen many boycotts on other games that were successful, it does take about a month to get through to them but in the long run it'll help us the community which what really matters

Pee-Wee Herman
03-17-2014, 11:08 PM
Gree,

This is your chance to address the overwhelming result of the poll on substantially lowering the maximum theoretical costs of your game. At this point in time no other problem has the same weight as this one. There has not been a situation where the forum has been so united as today. Over 90% of your MW forum community expects you to act on this first demand. Please do not fail them......
Yours,
I agree with you Ferr 100%. Changes have to be made for this game to be even considered a "game." But the thing is, this will be put aside by GREE(dy) like always. Actions speak louder than words. We need to put a plan in action, not just talk like we have one.

Gen CheeBye
03-18-2014, 05:20 AM
The people have spoken.Well done.

Gree however will continue its silent treatment as usual.

free play
03-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Agree, and at the cost to complete events, why not sell there bonus rewards and let rest play for them, all strategy has been removed from the game due to the cost of most events, all your actually doing is buying the rewards not earning them by playing or using strategy

Brizzol
03-18-2014, 07:44 AM
As much as we would like it why would they listen. There needs to be more strategy involved in this game as I have become bored. I never played this game when destructible units were the norm but can imagine the game was awesome back then and this game should somehow move back to that.
This would make the game alot more enjoyable and there would be a lot of ways for them to monetise that as well. Playing a war game with no casualties and not being able to hurt your opponents is boring and i'm quickly losing interest in favour of games you can actually put a beat down on someone you don't like.

Thorm V2
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
What is a game to us, is a business to GREE.

They will continue to charge what they charge.

If you don't like it, stop playing. If you can afford it, keep playing.

BUT, quit complaining. It is tiresome.

DILL3NGER
03-19-2014, 12:49 AM
RIP Ferr.

You crazy Dutch bastard you.

Tito89
03-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Ferr banned?!?!?!? another falls...

azgrunge
03-19-2014, 03:04 AM
What is a game to us, is a business to GREE.

They will continue to charge what they charge.

If you don't like it, stop playing. If you can afford it, keep playing.

BUT, quit complaining. It is tiresome.

or play for free and let others buy the stats you aren't getting. I like that option.

Delicious
03-20-2014, 01:25 PM
I agree with Ferr. Events should be able to be completed by free players with gold as a shortcut for those who want to get the prize with less time commitment. If someone is willing to be every hour for an entire event they should be rewarded. Gold should be a shortcut not a mandate for event completion. 25 lock box is a good example. Hope the game becomes more able for free players to advance in the future.