PDA

View Full Version : All Goals Boss Event Completed. Wtf!

dribblin todger
03-17-2014, 03:02 AM
How come that on day 3 of the current Beatrice Waters boss event I have no more missions listed and the syn and individual goal prizes have been awarded.. This must be some kind of bug!

Cookiemonster
03-17-2014, 03:10 AM
Whren they changed the prize for the daily syndicate goals they also changed the requirements for getting the overall prize

Zippy69
03-17-2014, 05:45 AM
Goals are:
Individual: 100 Kills
Syndicate: 300 Kills (per day)

Wrapper / Bonus Reward is being rewarded for Shades (Syndicate Goal Reward Day 1 with +20% Mod) & 100 Kills...

So, if you've done 100 EB Kills & your Syndicate got the Shades on Day 1... there won't be any goals showing...

Day 4 of Syndicate Goals starts (a new 24 hour period to get 300 Kills) starts again in just over 5 hours...

dribblin todger
03-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Goals are:
Individual: 100 Kills
Syndicate: 300 Kills (per day)

Wrapper / Bonus Reward is being rewarded for Shades (Syndicate Goal Reward Day 1 with +20% Mod) & 100 Kills...

So, if you've done 100 EB Kills & your Syndicate got the Shades on Day 1... there won't be any goals showing...

Day 4 of Syndicate Goals starts (a new 24 hour period to get 300 Kills) starts again in just over 5 hours...

so our syn still got 2 x goals to complete on the bunny boots, those that have the 100 kills already have the wrapper?.. thats if i understand you right..

BUT

and here is the prize for completing everything:

Goal Name Reward Type Atk Def Bonus
Ending Beatrice Waters Surfer Shark Killer gun 123083 100705 15% gun attack

Syn has not completed all required 300 daily kills yet (as we have not had enough days) but i have the item above

Dat Guy
03-17-2014, 08:09 AM
This is just a guess, but I think when Gree realized, thanks to some members here, that they were giving out Bunny Shades with a 20% stackable modifier six times, and they changed it.
Originally you had to get 5 bunny shades and 100 individual kills. Now you just needed to get the bunny shades that was only offered for the first 300 syndicate kills and 100 kills to get the overall super prize. Each syndicate goal of 300 kills now rewards bunny boots which gives a 2% modifier but I don't think have anything to do with the overall goal.
So to recap, if your syndicate finished the first goal, and you have done 100 individual kills, you should have the big reward and your goal is complete.

Zippy69
03-17-2014, 08:30 AM
So to recap, if your syndicate finished the first goal, and you have done 100 individual kills, you should have the big reward and your goal is complete.

Exactly!

If your Syndicate completed 300 Kills on 1st Day & you have 100 Individual Kills; you should have earnt the Wrap a round Reward...

The Bunny Boots are available for 5 Days in Total, 2 Days In, 3 still to claim...

dribblin todger
03-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Exactly!

If your Syndicate completed 300 Kills on 1st Day & you have 100 Individual Kills; you should have earnt the Wrap a round Reward...

The Bunny Boots are available for 5 Days in Total, 2 Days In, 3 still to claim...

This is just a guess, but I think when Gree realized, thanks to some members here, that they were giving out Bunny Shades with a 20% stackable modifier six times, and they changed it.
Originally you had to get 5 bunny shades and 100 individual kills. Now you just needed to get the bunny shades that was only offered for the first 300 syndicate kills and 100 kills to get the overall super prize. Each syndicate goal of 300 kills now rewards bunny boots which gives a 2% modifier but I don't think have anything to do with the overall goal.

Thanks for the explanation..

TobysPaw
03-17-2014, 09:46 AM
I was fairly sure you have to do 5x300 Syndicate goals + 100 individual to get the wrapper.

StampinFools
03-17-2014, 10:39 AM
So basically. Once you get 100 epic boss kills and your syn got the first day done then you get the big prizes? Makes sense since I finished this morning and got both the surf board and gun

rysherb78
03-17-2014, 10:54 AM
So basically. Once you get 100 epic boss kills and your syn got the first day done then you get the big prizes? Makes sense since I finished this morning and got both the surf board and gun

Yep....with 2 days to go and x2 items and 6% attack mods I have already climbed 2.3M attack but only 600k defence....suppose I'm going to be a larger target this war.....and have more targets...better get the gold in...:/......52% attack mods on offer this event..of which I spent 0 gold...

Jason_Bourne
03-17-2014, 01:49 PM
I've heard (source wasn't 100% sure either) that Gree will run a script to fix this, after the event is over. I.e. they will run a script to take away the wrapper prize if you haven't completed 5 x 300 syndicate goals...
Has anyone heard anything along the same line? Would be great to have a mod confirm.

HavingFun
03-17-2014, 05:06 PM
I've heard (source wasn't 100% sure either) that Gree will run a script to fix this, after the event is over. I.e. they will run a script to take away the wrapper prize if you haven't completed 5 x 300 syndicate goals...
Has anyone heard anything along the same line? Would be great to have a mod confirm.
Lol.......

xavvax
03-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Why do you think it was so hard to summon on day 1 and now I can summon at will like the old days

Idiosyncrasy
03-17-2014, 10:47 PM

Gree typically does not remove items that have been earned, even if it is in error of their programming. I.e., when they accidentally had the prizes loaded in reverse order for the PVP tournament that came with the 30% upgrade cost reduction mod. That was sweet, but I digress. The goal for ending Beatrice Waters simply states:

1) Collect the Bunny Shades by helping your Faction complete the Battling Beatrice goal.
2) Collect the Bea's Surfboard by defeating Beatrice Waters 100 times.

The second part is a given, you have defeat her 100 times. But the first part is in question. There are a few key words and phrases that solve this question. First, collect the Bunny Shades. Done. This was only offered on the first day, as the subsequent prizes have been Bunny Boots. Secondly, complete the Battling Beatrice goal. One goal, not multiple. If it has a green check mark, you're good. They can't go back on that because people may have used gold to complete the goal (though unlikely), and will need to receive the item for which they paid. If you complete a goal, get the reward, and then Gree reneges on it, well, then we have bigger problems.

As a side note, try to keep the games straight in the goals. Crime City uses syndicates, Modern War uses factions. But now I'm just being nitpicky.

Jason_Bourne
03-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Gree typically does not remove items that have been earned, even if it is in error of their programming. I.e., when they accidentally had the prizes loaded in reverse order for the PVP tournament that came with the 30% upgrade cost reduction mod. That was sweet, but I digress. The goal for ending Beatrice Waters simply states:

1) Collect the Bunny Shades by helping your Faction complete the Battling Beatrice goal.
2) Collect the Bea's Surfboard by defeating Beatrice Waters 100 times.

The second part is a given, you have defeat her 100 times. But the first part is in question. There are a few key words and phrases that solve this question. First, collect the Bunny Shades. Done. This was only offered on the first day, as the subsequent prizes have been Bunny Boots. Secondly, complete the Battling Beatrice goal. One goal, not multiple. If it has a green check mark, you're good. They can't go back on that because people may have used gold to complete the goal (though unlikely), and will need to receive the item for which they paid. If you complete a goal, get the reward, and then Gree reneges on it, well, then we have bigger problems.

As a side note, try to keep the games straight in the goals. Crime City uses syndicates, Modern War uses factions. But now I'm just being nitpicky.

I agree with the first part (that Gree typically does not remove items that have been earned,...), but not with the rest of your logic. It is obvious that this whole mess that we are in is the result of a mistake they made in the first place in terms of attack mods for daily syndicate goal prizes... then to fix that they had to change daily prizes into bunny boots for days 2-6, without paying attention to its implication on the wrapper prize... in other words this was not originally intended to be this way... having said that, however, I agree with you that they will likely not take the prizes away as it will result in a lot of complains...