PDA

View Full Version : How come my stats drop for no reason at all?

heatnet
03-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Admins

Would you pls Escalate to the developers?

My stats drop for no reason from 31/33 mil to 29/25mil?

My ticket no is #1459591

Thanks.

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 12:40 AM
Admins

Would you pls Escalate to the developers?

My ticket no is #1459591

Thanks.

Check and see if you're missing those Frontal Assault trinkets (500/500).
They were recently repossessed from many owners.

Tournai
03-17-2014, 03:31 AM
dude check your boost buildings first

Gen CheeBye
03-17-2014, 04:35 AM
Admins

Would you pls Escalate to developers?

My ticket no is #1459591

Thanks.

Did you just get kicked out of your faction buddy?

Hopefully I'm wrong. Check boost buildings first like the good man said above.

Lancerdually
03-17-2014, 04:55 AM
I have spoke to many who have had their stats fall since the removal of the beta tester units. Man of us had out stats fall below what we had pre-beta units. Mine dropped almost 1 mil and the units had only added around 350K to my stats AND I had gotten bonus units and boost between the time of the beta units being given and when they were taken away. So explain my stat drop?!

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 05:05 AM
I have spoke to many who have had their stats fall since the removal of the beta tester units. Man of us had out stats fall below what we had pre-beta units. Mine dropped almost 1 mil and the units had only added around 350K to my stats AND I had gotten bonus units and boost between the time of the beta units being given and when they were taken away. So explain my stat drop?!

When you blindly reach your hand into the candy jar, you never know what gets snatched.
I'm guessing many people can't really know what got snatched.
You're not alone, and they'll never admit to doing any harm.

Lancerdually
03-17-2014, 05:18 AM
When you blindly reach your hand into the candy jar, you never know what gets snatched.
I'm guessing many people can't really know what got snatched.
You're not alone, and they'll never admit to doing any harm.
Is it blindly reaching into the candy jar when you just happen to be in a faction that has a beta tester in it? I didn't ask gree for a &^%*#$^&*# thing and didn't try to go out of my way to get a $#%@* thing from them.
But alas....oh %^$#*&# well, done is done.

Dixie_Boy
03-17-2014, 05:21 AM
Is it blindly reaching into the candy jar when you just happen to be in a faction that has a beta tester in it?

But, but , but...Gree says beta testers don't belong to factions or participate in WD events.

Lancerdually
03-17-2014, 05:23 AM
But, but , but...Gree says beta testers don't belong to factions or participate in WD events.

Keep drinking the koolaid

Dixie_Boy
03-17-2014, 05:33 AM
Keep drinking the koolaid

In your best Foghorn Leghorn voice: "That's a joke, ah say, that's a joke, son. You missed it! Flew right by ya."