PDA

View Full Version : Matching system skewed?..

Sir Spunge ACE
03-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Hey guys (and gals). Haven't been on the forums in a while, just started playing again.

I'm playing with some old friends in a decent F2P guild, around lvl 54 currently, and I'm curious as to why we frequently pull rank 25 and up guilds. We're currently around #124. Any other guilds having this problem as well? I don't think we should be pitted against guilds that much stronger as often as it is happening (4th time in last 12 hours). It is severely limiting our chances at moving anywhere in the rankings.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed and dropped in the time I was gone, but any feedback is welcome.

SmokeSomePeaches
03-16-2014, 10:03 PM
I've been in a rank 175-250 guild for awhile and I took a break from that guild and joined a top 25 guild for 1 war and when I went back to my old guild we started facing rank 10-100 guilds. Before I left we were getting guilds around our rank. Maybe you have people that were in higher rank guilds? I'm currently in a top 50 and were facing people from rank top 10 to 100. Just from my experience maybe you have people from higher guilds. After a few wars back in my first guild we were getting people closer to our rank. Sorry I was all over the place on this post. Hope it makes sense

Sir Spunge ACE
03-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Hmm. Didn't think of that. I was with US and Furyans for a time. If that's a reason.. Wow. Hopefully not, though.

SmokeSomePeaches
03-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Yeah the way they get you guilds is stupid however it is. But that's life. It also happened again when one of the guildies left for a war and joined a top 10 guild. When he came back we were getting top 50 guilds a lot. After a few wars getting your rank If you don't get anyone new you'll get people around your rank

EljayK
03-17-2014, 05:06 AM
We have 20 people in our guild, and I noticed that we fight people who also have between 20-25 members. We fought England's Finest once, though. We're ranked 45th.

McGillicuddy
03-19-2014, 11:53 AM
I honestly can never figure out how the war matching system works.

ShadowDash1089
03-19-2014, 01:06 PM
War matching system should very much be improved. We're maxed guild and we always getting matched vs top10 guilds.
We usually ranked around 50 (before changes) and i agree its not fair for a non gemmer guild to be matched vs top10 and just sit around watching the other team attacking non stop. This war we went for the top25 and gemmed but i fear the next wars as we will not gem anytime soon. Now there will be about 30 maxed gemming guilds. Our chances to get fair matchup are criticaly low :/

Skittle Stomper
03-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Search the entire Gree forum for "war pairing". It works the exact same in every game; always has, always will.
It has been a hot forum topic for YEARS. & something Daddy Gree happily couldn't care less about.

Adisty
03-20-2014, 05:51 AM
I still think it is based on guild level. You said your guild is max level, and I can only assume the Top 10 are all max level as well. My guild level is in the 20's, with 6 members, all above level 100, and we get matched up with guilds with anywhere from 1 to 15 members. One of the single-member guilds had a GM below level 100. I know this because an attack of under 400 damage took out a follower in one hit with a full life bar.