PDA

View Full Version : Lost Account After Updating to iOS 7.1

Badvock
03-16-2014, 06:45 PM
And so Begins my quest to have my account Restored by Gree service personal.

CHAPTER 1: The Back Story

Everything was going great for a little pixel warrior. She was lvl288 with 50 million stats and an income of 44MPH. That was until her platform where she lived (iOS 6.1) was beginning to deteriorate. In an effort to save her from the void of lost data, where all corrupted programs go, her keeper decided to relocate her to a new world (iOS 7.1). Little did the keeper know that he would soon loose all contact with his little pixel warrior and she would be replaced with a new recruit.

The keeper, in his desperation has had to seek the help of the all powerful Modern War Gods and rely on their whims to have his prayers answered. With what felt like an eternity (1 day), the keeper cooked up a brilliant plan to try and rescue his beloved pixel warrior. By performing a dark ritual know as a 'RESTORE BACKUP', he felt confident that he would soon be reunited with his friend of 2 years. After doing battle with the evil 'iTUNES' in the land of 'WINDOWS 7', the keeper managed to start the dark ritual.

Once started the tempuras vixen know as 'THE WIFE' tried to persuade the keeper not complete his quest and offered many enticing things. The keeper managed to endure through all the temptations and curses from 'THE WIFE' and completed the 'RESTORE BACKUP' as planed. Feeling confident about his efforts and dreading falling asleep that night, the keeper started he process of bringing the pixel warrior back from the void of lost data and then, to his horror, he was greeted by yet another new recruit.

Feeling upset and concerned about all that he has done, the keeper now sits and prays that the Modern War Gods will answer his cries for help.

To Be continued .................................................. ...............

lemonhaze
03-16-2014, 07:38 PM
had this happen 2 times to me..here is some info to help u get ur lil pixal warrior back fast..u need the UDID# of ur device..just plus ur device into ur computer and go to itune store to get that..u will need the old character ID,lvl and name and u will need the new character ID lvl and name..it makes it alot easier for them to locate ur lil warrior lost in the abyss..i once had mine trasnfered same day all depends on whos desk it lands on GL...if takeing it to another device u will use all the info above along with the new device UDID# that will want to have ur game on..at least ur buiildings willl be synced up when u get it back :)

Badvock
03-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Have lost motivation to put it as a story. Week since first email sent and only automated responses so far. I have supplied all requested information. ID codes for new and old accounts along with LVL's, iTunes receipts and log times.

After having sending multiple emails requesting information on ticket status, I have had no reply as yet and with WD only 2 days away I'm getting concerned.

Ticket number is #1451909

Any help from MOD would be great, Pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

GTR
03-19-2014, 10:59 PM
I have been without my account for 29 days. I have submitted 5 different tickets. 4 of them got closed as resolved, and 1 of them with an improper response. Account still suspended.

It is a Gold account with significant stats, and significant Gold sitting in it.

lemonhaze
03-19-2014, 11:37 PM
I have been without my account for 29 days. I have submitted 5 different tickets. 4 of them got closed as resolved, and 1 of them with an improper response. Account still suspended.

It is a Gold account with significant stats, and significant Gold sitting in it. what u mean suspended? as in banned suspended or lost the account suspended due to lost ph etc?

Badvock
03-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Well, two weeks now and still no account. I have sent a daily email requesting response and just silence. Its stating to get to the point of just being rude. What is so wrong with their support team that they cant even give an update on ticket status.

"Sorry, we understand that your ticket is important and we are working on resolving it. We expect it to still be about 2 weeks until resolved."

Something like that would be good. Even if they said it will take 2 months. at least I know are working on it. At this point I might just pack up and go play a rivals app and spend my cash there.

Oh and the ticket number is #145199 if anyone's listening who can or will help. Doubt it though.

Mr. Artois
03-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Good luck badvock

Badvock
03-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Good luck badvock

Thanks, I think im going to need it.

Mr. Artois
03-25-2014, 07:07 PM
Thanks, I think im going to need it.

Was you DL in a faction this weekend? For some reason i recognise the name

Badvock
03-25-2014, 07:20 PM
Was you DL in a faction this weekend? For some reason i recognise the name

If you have seen the name in game it was not me. I have stolen flashes old name of "Naked Cherry Pie" as my in game name because it reminded me of when WD was new and the game was fun to play.